Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:53 am
"And no one's asking you to." Balthazar said while he and Kaistern got out to dry off. "No offense to every other person on the planet, but I think we'd rather see them go down then let anything happen to you or the baby."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:06 am
"I know, and thank you. I'm just warning you that servant casualties won't be falling any time soon." Ophelia calmly dried herself off as best she could before going on to get dressed. She didn't take long to change the subject. "You know, we should come spend time here more often." Such a comment was easily accompanied by Ophelia's admiring the view, so to speak.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:11 am
Balthazar followed Ophelia's gaze briefly to catch where she was looking while he got dressed. "Like what you see?" he asked with a smirk. "You know, we don't need to take a bath to give you a show."

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:27 am
"Oh, I know. I'm just thinking about how I'm going to drag you both aside later and what I'm going to do to you once we're all alone." Ophelia seemed to be in one of her amorous moods again. Still, that didn't mean that she was going to give much more than words. After all, she had plenty of work scheduled after her bath. Managing royal finances, managing her guild, and of course planning the assassinations of a few particularly obstructive nobles among her planned duties for the day. (Well, the last one was difficult to call a duty when she got so much pleasure from it.)

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:05 pm
"You know, the doctors mentioned the possibility of an increased sex drive due to the hormone rush. I find it hilarious that there's really no difference between you with kid and without." Balthazar teased while waiting for the others to finish dressing.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:42 pm
Ophelia laughed at Balthazar's teasing. "So before the pregnancy I never let either of you have a long, easy night of sleep? ...Wait, that's actually true." Still more laughter at her slight exaggeration. "The only difference is that my thoughts of you two now drive me to finish the boring bits of my work versus any need for brutal revenge.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:15 pm
"And at least when we're the motivation we get something out of it." Balthazar waggled his eyebrows at Ophelia as he scooched up beside her and put an arm around her shoulders. "Besides, I can think of worse things to lose sleep over."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:38 pm
"As can I." Ophelia offered Balthazar a quick kiss. "For example, the work I've got to finish so I'll have time enough for that to begin with." With that, the 'take me now' body language she had before was gone. She was still feeling pretty affectionate, but now her mind was more obviously on her work than what would come after it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:39 pm
"Well, I guess I'll just have to wait for tonight then." Balthazar returned the kiss to her cheek before letting her get to work.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:48 pm
With that, Ophelia quickly finished getting dressed and offered each of the men one more kiss before scurrying off to finish her work. She'd probably save the assassinations for last, seeing as how they were the best part and all.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:01 am
"In all honesty, I'm rather surprised she's never sent you off to take care of her assorted targets." Kaistern said to Balthazar as they left the bathroom. Ophelia had a point, they really did need to do that more often.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 am
Ophelia made her way to her office before long, only to be greeted by a most unpleasant guest. From Kaistern's and Balthazar's location a loud gunshot could be heard. Ophelia knew she should've handled those assassinations earlier, lest she be delt with would-be assassins after her own life. She didn't even bother to move the corpse or clean up the blood that now splattered the floors and walls as she went on to do her paperwork for the day.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:14 am
At this point, the sounds of violence were far less of a worry now that they knew damn well Ophelia could take care of herself. Rather than panic and rush to the rescue, the men just sighed and calmly went up to see what poor shmuck had a death sentence this time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:25 am
Whoever the dead man was, Ophelia didn't know and she certainly didn't care. He stopped mattering the moment her finger pulled the trigger. In Ophelia's oppinion, handling the people's taxes was a far more pressing concern.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games