Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Iron Clouds (Steampunk/Magic/War/Slave RP) (Open/Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Magic and Steampunk?
  Hell Yeah!
  What?
  No way!
  Goldz
View Results

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:35 am
"But I'm a nobody." She finally replied, terrified as she tried to get him to loosen his grip.

'I know that ultimately, you kill me or I kill you.' She replied. 'And I know you like to control men who have fallen for me. So, do you think that by chasing that girl away that Liam will still harbor feelings for me. Doing this will only make Liam think about her more. What will you do when Liam falls in love with someone else? Surely you can't keep having him trying to take me down when his mind is always on her.'

((Goodnight!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:16 am
Liam jumped at the girl, grabbing both of her hands and pinning her down on the couch. He loomed over her, staring down at her with malicious thoughts.

"Liam's mind was always on other things, things far more important to him, it was easy for me to wipe him clean, have him concentrate on what I want..." The darkness told her.

Liam kept staring at the girl, he wanted to burn her, to hurt her, and he wanted Hector to watch...

"that's enough!" Eviz called out to Liam, he had forced himself into Liam's mind, the darkness's voice disappeared as Eviz fought it away, suppressing its manipulation of Liams mind.

Liams head cleared, the light hazel color returned to his eyes and he became aware of what he was doing. He could only stare at the girl he had pinned down.

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:29 am
The girl's eyes were wide with surprise and fear as he stared at her. She didn't know what to do. Suddenly, she saw as his expression changed and grip loosened. She pushed him off of her and scrambled off of the couch away from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:19 pm
((o.o;....Liam is officially scary now))

Farah rapped her knuckles lightly on Hector's bedroom door. Receiving no answer she pushed it open a fraction and then the whole way. Holding the map by the corners she lay it across the desk, stacking a few books on each end to keep the parchment from curling over and smudging the damp ink.

She had spent a few moments below deck looking for the Lord of Ander with no particular luck and so her next best bet on getting the map to him was to leave it in his room. A few of the crew members had offered to run it to him but if they lost or damaged any of the map then the entire navigation would fall to guess work. Not that it wasn't already but Farah would rather guess with a map then with out.  

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:48 pm
[~huehuehue c:]

Liam fell back against the couch, he could only stare at the girl as she moved away, he wasn't going to try and stop her, he knew what he had done and he would have reacted the same why.

Eviz kept fighting back the darkness, he had to suppress it, but this wasnt going to be a permanent solution.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:46 pm
"What's wrong with you!?" She demanded, noticing how his aura keeps changing. "S-stop it!"

"Eviz?" Hector asked surprised. "How are you doing that?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:27 pm
Liam turned away and hung his head "I..I'm sorry..." He muttered quietly, he wanted to get up and maybe try to comfort her but it would be best if he stayed away from her.

Eviz didn't respond, or more like he couldn't, he had to completely concentrate on keeping the darkness back. After a few moments he had it practically caged, that would keep at under control for a while. Eviz mind fell back into his own body but he couldn't stay conscious, he was completely drained and couldn't keep going, he blacked out.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:35 pm
"Eviz? Eviz!" She called as he fell back into his body. Likewise, she went back and quickly got up. She opened the door, rushed passed Farah, and went to his office. "Eviz, are you ok? Can you hear me?" She asked, feeling his forehead and checking for a pulse.

The girl fell to her knees, looking up at him, then towards the ground, then at him again. She looked at her knees, shaking her head with confusion.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:51 pm
Eviz didn't respond, he looked pale and almost lifeless but he was breathing and his body would twitch now and again.

Liam couldn't keep looking at her like that, he got up and walked to her, gently placing a hand on her shoulder "Luna...I'm so sorry..." He said.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:26 pm
Hector let out a small sigh before touching his forehead and the top of his chest. Slowly, she poured some of her stamina into him until his face turned back to it's natural hue. Feeling exhausted, she turned to leave him there.

"I... I don't understand..." She muttered. "It's like you're one person one minute, and then something completely different the next."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:44 pm
Eviz grabbed Hector's hand before she could leave, he turned his head slightly so he could see her "wait...Hector..." He said slowly "please...don't leave..." He closed his eyes once more, trying his hardest to stay conscious.

Liam sighed "I know I know...I don't know what it is exactly but I can't control it..." He didn't know what else to say, there was no way to justify what he was about to do to her.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:50 pm
"What are you talking about? Control what?" She asked. It all seemed like crazy talk to her.

Priscilla stopped and looked back down at Eviz. "What is it?" She asked him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:06 pm
"I...I...forget it..." He said, standing up and walking away from her "I think it'd be best if you just left..." He kept his back turned to her, waiting for her to leave.

Eviz brought his other hand up to her, he opened it, there laying flat on his palm was the flower necklace, it was shining beautifully as ever. Eviz didn't say anything, he just waited for her to take the necklace.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 pm
Hector blinked with surprise when she saw the necklace. Slowly, she lifted her hand to his and touched it. "Why are you always doing this for me?" She asked. "I don't... I don't understand."

Luna was silent. She didn't understand what he was saying, but it was the same thing that happened the other night. Part of her knew it couldn't be him, but yet it was. She looked away, then at him again. Slowly, she went to the couch and sat down with her legs propped up.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Smells-Like-A-Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:43 pm
"you don't have to understand it..." He said as he grabbed her hand and placed the necklace in her palm, he pushed himself up slightly and smiled at her.

Liam turned around and saw the girl was still here, sitting on the couch. He moved over to the cart and grabbed a slice of cheesecake, walked up in front of her and offered it to her.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 166 167 168 169 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games