Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:06 pm
Clasela
Saya-4XD

I think that happens with anything that you study. I get a little annoyed when I have to mark-up publications in my course.
        I could take that question two ways. I like writing because it's a sense of release for me and it allows me to live out dreams and fantasies.
        And I like to write mainly thrillers and the occasional romance. What about you?

I feel the same way about writing smile And I prefer writing about fantasy worlds, probably because I find real life a little too mundane haha.. There's usually romance in my stories, but I've been trying to avoid them (still not succeeding). Have you ever finished a story?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:11 pm
Saya-4XD

I hear you~ I've written some fantasy. I have a children's book series planned out that is based on fantasy. I haven't finished any of the big ones yet. But I have finished the short ones that I had to write for class. You?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:16 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Yeah, it doesn't seem ideal for me either. I love animals, but my wedding is separate, except for any birds that might fly by. xD I want mine on the side of a cliff over looking a large ocean as far as the eye can see. <3
      If she does change, let's hope it's for the better. I have a feeling she might follow in my footsteps, not being exactly like me of course, but learning the same things I have and stuff.
      Well, I think everyone is a spoiled brat when they're young, because I was too, but this one... She cries over every. little. thing. No exaggeration. She throws a huge fit, she gets to stay up as late as she wants while my 14 year old sisters have to go to bed at... 11 I think? 12? This child is 7 or 8 I think; and I've literally screamed at her a few times. My Dad was nice enough to take everyone out to eat, and she was complaining me and my sisters were talking about zombies for whatever reason, and throwing a fit, so I ended up screaming at her "Are you really behaving this way after Dad was nice enough to spend his money to take us out when he didn't have to, to buy you nice and amazing food with money he works hard for all day, and you're going to throw a fit because we want to talk about zombies, something that we are free to talk about as much as we please?" That shut her damn mouth right up; I don't know why, but whenever I scream at her she shuts up sometimes, but whenever someone else does it she doesn't. I think everyone liked my rant, because no one got mad at me for yelling at her. xD I've done other really good rants at her too, my sister, the smart one like me, is impressed how when I'm mad I can word myself so well. >w< ( That was long. o.o )

Oh my glob, a super male... That sounds attractive. xD
      Oh that sounds fun! I've always wanted to go canoeing, though I'm afraid to. Lol.
      I know that too well; I'm a very easily jealous type. One time Alex was like, saying how his manager likes him and they're kinda like friends, and I was instantly like "is your manager a girl?" Then when he was giving blood, the nurse complimented how fit Alex is because he works out a lot, and I was like "Was your nurse a girl" and he just sighs and is like "Hailey, I don't think the nurse was hitting on me saying I have good blood circulation." XD It takes a high friendship level for me to trust women talking to my boyfriend, and so far you and my sister, the one that's following my foot steps, are the only ones on that list. xD

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm
Clasela
Saya-4XD

I hear you~ I've written some fantasy. I have a children's book series planned out that is based on fantasy. I haven't finished any of the big ones yet. But I have finished the short ones that I had to write for class. You?

I am ashamed to say that I have never finished a story. I have this problem wherein I keep getting new ideas, lose interest in the current one, go to the new one, then it repeats. The closest I ever got to finishing a story was for a project in primary school. We had to make a story, but I got so into it that by the time it came to submitting it, I wasn't finished and ended up having to write a very short ending. The sudden abrupt ending makes me classify it as an unfinished story.  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:31 pm
Saya-4XD

I know how you feel. Even with the short ones I've finished, I feel as though I haven't accomplished anything. And new ideas are always flowing into my head and I want to get them down and everything turns into a mess!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:40 pm
Broken Heart Production

That sounds so beautiful~ My cousin had his wedding at a little lookout that was above the beach looking out to the sea. I really want to book these gardens down south in the winter, I read the book on them and they look so lovely~~
        That would be good. I always wanted to have a younger sibling to be a role-model for, but I guess a lot of my younger Gaia friends fill that void because I treat them as family. <3
        Haha, wow, I was never like that! o: But good for you, tell her what's what! My parents have never had much, but as mum's only daughter, I got everything. My sister, the one getting married confessed to me that she was pissed off because when I was ten, I had an old TV in my room and she never had that growing up. xD
        Haha~ Canoeing is something that you have to jump into. The first time I went canoeing was for an outdoor recreation course and we were paddling over thousand of Jellyfish! I almost died, especially when my buddy was rocking the boat! Jellyfish scare me to death.. Even when they're just blobs of jelly..
        Haha, you actually remind me of Matt. When I go out with mum or a friend, he's like "SO any boys perv on you today?" and I'm just like, "sigh, Maaaaaaatttttttttttttt! Stop it!" Yay~ I'm classified on your list~~~ cool

Clasela
Crew

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:48 pm
Clasela

I wonder if this is the standard in a writer's life? LOL
OK, next question: what sort/type of books do you like to read?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:56 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

Thank you, I've dreamed about it since I was young~ The beach look out sounds pretty; and I bet wherever you read about is beautiful. o:
      I never really thought about it; I love giving people advice, and helping them, but never really thought about being a role model... That would make me feel really happy though, probably. xD Aw, that's sweet~ I have a small Gaia family, just my Gaian brother and my Gaian Dad. x3
      She needs to grow up somehow, right? x3 I was never that spoiled either, and I was given a lot of stuff as a kid. My parents are poor too, my Mom and Step Dad at least, but we're still able to get nice things on the side sometimes. xP When I was 5 I had my own TV, it was an older box but it was big and good. I always lost the remote though which was a pain in my butt... XD Anyway, My Dad has to work all day almost every day to make all his money, so it made me really mad that she was throwing a fit like that when he spent like, probably over $100 on all of us when he works so hard to make money to keep all of us happy.
      I would be afraid of falling out and drowning I think. If someone was rocking it on me I'd cry right there. xD When I'm actually terrified for my life, I act really funny. Lol. I kinda like, calmly freak out. xD
      You're afraid of jellyfish? I can understand that, I know some that can kill people instantly. My boyfriend loves jellyfish, I think they're his favorite animal... fish... thing. xD I like the um, what's it called... One with moon in the title, I think, or it may of been some 4 leaf clover one. Either way, it's really pretty, and when they're small, they're so cute!
      Oh my glob that's adorable! I want my boyfriend to be like that, when guys get jealous and protective it makes me feel so happy and they look soooo cute~ >w< Lol. But yeah, I am basically exactly like that. xD Alex understands why I am though since he knows my past, and he knows I trust him, it's the other people I don't. I mean, he's a nice guy, and he works out, I have every reason to be paranoid!
      Yush you are, 'cause you're special. x3 I honestly didn't expect that by posting that first post here we would become such close friends, it makes me really happy~ :D

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:38 pm
Broken Heart Production

Linkie~ That's the website for the garden weddings. It's so pretty~~ emotion_kirakira
        It's a nice feeling. I met a younger girl on here who lives in the next state and she looks up to me. I mainly have Gaian sisters. >.<
        Yeah, that's understandable since you respect what your dad has to do in order to take you out and all she cares about is herself.
        Haha, I could actually imagine that! We had to capsize our boat as part of the course and it was so terrifying!
        It's frustrating because he knows that I'll bite when he says it and I know he gets jealous about it. It doesn't matter how many times I say I'm not interested in anyone else, he still does it.
        Mhm, that's what Matt says and that's why I'm not allowed to go out to clubs or bars without him because he has seen guys basically push girls onto a table and try to... Well you know, when they are vastly drunk.
        Hohohoho~~ emotion_awesome Tickle me pink, I'm so darn special!! I know, it's just one of those things where two people click in a friendship way and I'm so happy you dropped by. We've been talking for over 100 pages! xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:40 pm
Saya-4XD

I think it is, though I think most people learn to control it eventually. xD
        Recently, I've been reading biographies on people that I admire. But besides that, I read mysteries, romances, crime, and just everyday drama. I used to read young adult novels as a teen, but I cleared out my bookshelf and donated them to charity.

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:51 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

... *-* -Favorites that page instantly- My glob, that stuff is so beautiful I could just faint imagining a wedding there! If I can't find my cliff place, totally booking a wedding there. x3
      Aw, that's cute. x3 I don't think I've ever had Gaian sisters... or have I... I don't know. xD I remember having Gaia children, and a boy who wanted to be my sister. It didn't last long though because he stopped talking to me and in his signature it said he loved some other sister, and I was like "What the fudge?" Lol.
      Oh my glob, you should of heard my speech when she actually said the world revolved around her. What I said to her... xD
      Capsize, what's that? o.o
      I'd only get mad if it became like annoying, in a controlling sort of sense, like constantly every day and obsessively, well... actually that'd be kinda creepy. xD My ex boyfriend, whenever I said someone hit on me or something he'd go into a blind rage, glaring at the wall hard enough to set it on fire ( that is was it though, it would be hard to calm him down afterward ). Lol. But yeah, it was never directed at me. I'd get mad if it was at me, like "what, do you not trust me", but when it's at other guys because he doesn't trust them it's cute~ Alex never gets jealous or protective though. xD
      Oh my, has anyone ever tried to stop them or does everyone just watch? o-o Sounds scary... I'm only 16, so I can't go places like that anyway, not that I ever really want to. If I want to drink or hang out with friends I'd rather do it at my house.
      xD Yeah it's really cool; I could kind of tell at first we'd be talking for a while because our conversations easily flow from one to another, and that usually shows two people can become friends and stuff, at least with me. xD But 100 pages I never expected! I'm glad I stopped by too, even though my first post was awkward because I was shy. xD I'm terrible at starting conversations, especially with strangers, more so in real life, but still. Lol.

Broken Heart Production

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:58 pm
Clasela
        Bumps~

Hi hi ! 4laugh How are you? 4laugh Seem's like we're both broke xd have you tried opening a luck chest? 3nodding  

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:08 pm
Broken Heart Production

Lolol. You'll have to elope overseas for it~ But it would be worth it. xD
        Haha! That sounds so silly. I've met people like that on here though. It makes me laugh.
        Seriously? I cannot believe someone would say that! You should pop on a plane that drops her off in a poverty-stricken country and then see how she feels.
        Capsize is like turn-over or in this case, flip the canoe.
        Was it a 'if looks could kill' kind of look? Sounds like Alex knows you can defend yourself! Which you can, you little ninja, you.
        I didn't ask, but I'm sure the bouncers would have broken it up. I just want one night on the town, I've been an adult for one and a half years and I haven't been out yet. But staying in is fun, you don't have far to walk home anyhow. xD
        Haha, I think everyone feels that way when talking to a new person because you don't know whether they'll respond or just ignore you. But yay~ Friendsies~~ emotion_hug
        Did you ever play that ghost series game I recommended? I've started to play it again last night and I need someone to talk to!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:11 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I'm good. Slightly stressing over an assignment but Gaia is healing my nerves. Do you mean a lucky chest?

Clasela
Crew

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:19 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

I want to have someone come to my wedding though, and I doubt we'd have enough money to fly people out. xD
      It was weird, but you know, people want what they want to be. xD
      I think I used that on her, I don't remember the whole rant I did, I just remember a few choice words and in the end she shut her mouth and played her damn game. Lol.
      Oh god, I'd be terrified of that! o.o Like, while you're in it?
      Pretty much, he looked like just by staring at things they'd set on fire; most people get scared by ex's glare, like he even scared Alex with it one time, though they were just messing around. I don't get scared though, because I know he'd never hurt me~
      I agree, it sounds like something I'd do once in a blue moon or so, because I doubt I'd like it very much. I'm much more of a stay at home kind of person, it's secluded, you know everyone there, and you can play video games and just talk and stuff. x3 And no walking, yes! xD
      Yes~ >w< -Huggles- But yeah, I don't know, I guess I just get nervous what people might think of me, even though I don't care what strangers think of me. xD Like today at the zoo, I was being an idiot messing around, and this chick gave me the weirdest look, and my friend told me, and I was like, "I don't care, let her look, I'm having fun~" I think I only feel safe to be myself with friends around I guess. xD
      I actually haven't yet, because I'm a dumb and completely forgot about it. >o< I have the terriblest memory. Dx I've been playing a game my cousin lent me for a little while.

Broken Heart Production

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games