Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

-1337 Cupcake-

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:35 pm
I'm Erin, and I have been on gaia since November or December of 2005 (can't remember, check my profile). Not much to say really...um... I like listening to punk and ska music, and I like anime and manga, especially Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto... all I can think of right now lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 2:36 pm
Blah.
I hate my real name.

L is the first letter.
:B
I'm turning 17 in two months.

I'm a dude who just happens to like other dudes.

I'm mostly Filipino but I have some Spainish and Euro blood from my Papa.
<3
I'm 1/2 fillipino, 1/4 Spainish and 1/4 a whole lotta other junk.
Mostly Polish..
Yah.

And I'm not as talented as my friends.
Yarg.

This guild is awesomesuperduper.
:3

Malt O Meal

QuietAmbition

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:45 pm
Hello! QuietAmbition here, though most call me Missy Q. My real name is Sophie for all those that are curious. I'm a 17 year old girl just on her way to higher learning (aka University cool ). I've been registered to Gaia since July of 2003, yesh, oldbie me. I guess you could say I'm kind of a nut and my interests are mostly so that you could call me a nerd. Video games and books are love. heart

I've been invited to this guild for one reason or another (Hopefully, it's a good reason.... whee ). And I hope to find my place as an active and contributing member of this guild. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 6:06 pm
<------- OoOoOoOoO ------->

I am Umi, and I was invited randomly x3 I like bright colors, any type of music, and chocolate. O:

<------- OoOoOoOoO ------->

Radiant Halcyon

Dangerous Exhibitionist

7,450 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

sai1337

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 7:13 pm
I'm Sai and I was randomly invited I like pretty much everything  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:37 am
Hi,i just joined! i love music and anime/manga,my fav are Naruto,Bleach and Fruits Basket and some more.i'm 13,soon 14 blaugh  

Primadonna_B2UTY

Beloved Sweetheart

7,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Object of Affection 150

KingdomHeartsfangrl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:40 am
Hi blaugh I came on Gaia like this year
I like anime,Manga, Kingdom Hearts, Naruto, O and I sometimes play warcraft cuse My cousin has it xd I'm a fangrl sweatdrop and I Luv Disney!!

Kingdom Hearts RULZ!! heart
Uchiha fangrl heart  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 7:48 am
Hello everyone. I'm Ma_Belle_Mort. My rpc name is Gabrielle and my real name is Sarah, if you wanted to know. I enjoy to read, write, listen to music, make music, and the likes. I was invited here randomly and this place looked quite interesting so I decided "why not" (ha ha) I'll join.  

Ma_Belle_Mort

Alavarna

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:09 am
Hi, Im Alavarna, I've been on Gaia sence before 12/19/04, I just happen to have a really bad time remembering my Name and password... my last avi I lost because of it is named Silina... other than that, I'm 19 in college, and dont let me near anything flammable ninja 'Why not?' you ask. you know the Chicago Fire? Ya, not a cow...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:23 am
Hello there....I'm Littlemen...but I like to be called Sin. I'm sixteen and I have alittle sister who is also a gaia member. I've been a member of gaia for a year now and I love to roleply. I'm in highschool and I live in texas. I'm bisexual and I like meeting new people. I enjoy reading, drawing, hanging with my friends, listening to music, being random at times, yaoi, anime, and video games. And I was invited here randomly and it look pretty cool...so I asked myself 'why not' and i join.  

littlemen

Ojo_Yoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:37 am
Hihi...I'm Talim..That's my real name yes. But you can call me Kimy if you want....I love to RP...  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:04 am
(finds the introduction area)
I'm so sorry guys!
I accidentally introduced myself in the wrong forum. oO
I'd better go back and report it so it can be fixed...

But, erm, besides that, hello.
I'm BV, nice to meet you all.
I'm a college student in Arkansas, who enjoys ... well, you can just check my profile if you wish.
I like being able to talk to friendly people, and this seems like a very nice place...
(edit: finds out she can't report her bad post) Ah, fizzle sticks...  

BeeVee28

Strideo
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:28 am
BeeVee28
(finds the introduction area)
I'm so sorry guys!
I accidentally introduced myself in the wrong forum. oO
I'd better go back and report it so it can be fixed...

But, erm, besides that, hello.
I'm BV, nice to meet you all.
I'm a college student in Arkansas, who enjoys ... well, you can just check my profile if you wish.
I like being able to talk to friendly people, and this seems like a very nice place...
(edit: finds out she can't report her bad post) Ah, fizzle sticks...
I'm sure it'll be okay biggrin

Thanks for joining. We're glad your here! Hope you have fun! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:35 am
YEah....I'm Roy, no that'S not my real name
My real name is Jonny
I love rping....as people can guess
and Ido have a fan club.
And yes, I do accept anyone.

Why? Because I'M a bishounen, and I'm hot

Just kidding. Pm me for a good rp  

Jonathan McLeod

TAKCH

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:13 pm
I'm TAKCH i own 6 guilds and i love anime mostly fma i joined this guild because well it has pretty much everything.........yup...............thats all i can think of..............well ok i should be on mostly everyday.  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games