Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:41 pm
Strike grabbed hold of her tight and jumped off the ledge. They free fell for a minute, the wind rushing past. Strike had closed his eyes and then suddenly opened them. His wings whooshed out and stopped them from falling any further. Strike flew up towards the sun with remarkable speed, Xixi still holding his hand. He reached a certain height and stopped. "Look, this is the sanctuary, this is our home...."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:54 pm
Yukana took out a map from her pocket. She looked it over, memories of Heaven returned to her....those awful, unforgiving memories. "Someday...I'll take you down, even if I kill myself in the process." She muttered under her breath and tried to relax for the rest of the evning.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:51 pm
Xixi refused to look. His wings made her feel a sharp pain in her back, her own wanted the same freedom in the sanctuary. Finally she peeked out and looked over the sanctuary finding the sight breath taking.

Zack roamed from one stand to another hoping to see something interesting...thought he knew he already had everything except for his pendant which he was sure was stolen.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:24 pm
Strike pulled out a diamond from his sleeve. He held it up to Xixi. "I never got you a real engagement present, so I got this." The platinum band and diamond shimmered in the sun. "Will you marry me?"  

Strike Angel of the Wind

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 5:56 pm
Xixi looked up at the ring and her eyes widened. She was so happy, she thought her heart would rip out and devour the ring. "Yes yes, a million times yes!" Xixi said excited and kissed Strike passionately.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:25 am
She walked out of the inn and around the small town. She seen many shops for supplies, but then came accross a man. She seen him walking around, looking bored. She walked into the shadows, wandering where this guy was going. The man had black hair, blue eyes, and a tattoo on his neck that looked like it wend down a ways.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:16 pm
Tiger looks around then leaps on one of the waiters. "Ryke! I'm back again!" She smiles at him while he gives her trouble for making him spill the bread slices. He eventually gives a large sigh and gets her a carrot juice. Ty smiles and watches all of the people.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:23 pm
Zack slipped a few jewels into his pocket as he walked past the Jewel Stand, expanding his wings to make the people look at them instead of his hands...however once he was out of rang of the stand he turned to look over his shoulder feeling as though he was being followed...and watched over...  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

flamered1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:13 am
Mila walked round, looking at evryone, but all she could look at, was that guy who had just slipped some jewles into his pocket, and then extended his wings, "Hummmm....." she said, twirling her long purple hair, "My Family Deserved what they got, and so did them men" Mila said smiling, to show four sharp fanged teeth, two on each row, "I think i will follow that guy" Mila said to her self.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:30 am
havens-red-angel
Zack slipped a few jewels into his pocket as he walked past the Jewel Stand, expanding his wings to make the people look at them instead of his hands...however once he was out of rang of the stand he turned to look over his shoulder feeling as though he was being followed...and watched over...
Yukana knew that he knew that someone was fllowing him, but creeping up on people was just too much fun to miss. So, she kept folowing him to see if he noticed her.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

flamered1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 8:25 am
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
havens-red-angel
Yukana knew that he knew that someone was fllowing him, but creeping up on people was just too much fun to miss. So, she kept folowing him to see if he noticed her.
Mila looked at the girl, as she noticed that she was sneaking up on the guy, walking to hre, she tapped on her should, and then started to speak, "Ummm...what you doin ???" mila said, wanting to know if she could join in.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:21 am
flamered1
Demon_Lord_Kaguya
havens-red-angel
Mila looked at the girl, as she noticed that she was sneaking up on the guy, walking to hre, she tapped on her should, and then started to speak, "Ummm...what you doin ???" mila said, wanting to know if she could join in.
Yukana jumped. "Who, what are you doing?" She asked the person that tapped her shoulder.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

flamered1

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:46 am
She looked at her and smiling, Turning back into angelic form, "I just wanted to know why everyone is following this guy" she said, wondering if she could help in anyway  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:23 pm
Zack disappeared amongst the crowed and looked back spotting two girls talking to one another. If his suspicions were correct as usual, one or both of them were following him earlier. He folded his wings back neatly after he had walked off wondering if they would chase him back to the mansion...He took his chances and left for the house.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

flamered1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:39 am
Looking to her left Mila, saw that the guy was moving on, "Well are we going to, follow him or not" she said smiling, before slightly jogging, after shrinking her wings so, she wouldnt hurt anyone, so she could catch up with him, but stay behind him at the same time.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games