Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
[HPOOC;] lunch soon o: (week I ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

whered our poll go?
  <3;
View Results

ElDot

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:45 pm
Teh Matthew
ElDot
Oooh, Transfiguration! Should be fun. Fabian and I had a detour in the Room of Requirement. xD
Thats where we are? >> I thought it was a random room we stumbled upon.

Well, it is, but that's why it's changing and such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:45 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly
Maze
*laughs* I'm glad we do have the edit option here, though. The first place I roleplayed at still doesn't have that, hehe.. So whatever you submit, that's it.

I guess that's kind of ingrained in me, now, hehe..

But yeah, I know all about crummy posts. smile

haha, i think this would be an interesting rp with no edit button.

It'd be full of "Argh, crap, no disregard that! Here, try this instead" posts from me and Mistril. XD!

i dont think my would be entirely readable with all the typos and such that would be in it.
((lots of type like this to explain the mistakes probably))  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:47 pm
Ky Jelly
Maze
It'd be full of "Argh, crap, no disregard that! Here, try this instead" posts from me and Mistril. XD!

i dont think my would be entirely readable with all the typos and such that would be in it.
((lots of type like this to explain the mistakes probably))

*laughs* Well, it'd be an interesting linguistic exercise then, I'm sure. wink

ElDot, what did I tell you? D: Stop writing for Teh Mattie. If you want to write all the characters, go write a novel somewhere. XD

razz Write inside the lines of your own character. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:49 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly
Maze
*laughs* I'm glad we do have the edit option here, though. The first place I roleplayed at still doesn't have that, hehe.. So whatever you submit, that's it.

I guess that's kind of ingrained in me, now, hehe..

But yeah, I know all about crummy posts. smile

haha, i think this would be an interesting rp with no edit button.

Definately, and there would probably be a couple of accidental F words thrown in there from me.  

Mistril

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:50 pm
ElDot
Teh Matthew
ElDot
Oooh, Transfiguration! Should be fun. Fabian and I had a detour in the Room of Requirement. xD
Thats where we are? >> I thought it was a random room we stumbled upon.

Well, it is, but that's why it's changing and such.
xD I didnt see your post.

Argh. Everytime I press the " key (but dont hold down shift) a "quickfind" box pops up at the bottom of the screen. Its getting annoying.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:50 pm
Mistril
Maze

Definately, and there would probably be a couple of accidental F words thrown in there from me.

Ack, thank heavens for the edit button, then. Think of all the demerits we'd get for those. XD;;  

Maze

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:53 pm
wait . .a re we offically into day 2?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:55 pm
Ky Jelly

If you're referring to Fabian and Gideon monkeying about over there, no, that's still day one.

I don't recall them falling asleep, anyway, and waking up the next day in the Require thing room..  

Maze

Tendara

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:57 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly

If you're referring to Fabian and Gideon monkeying about over there, no, that's still day one.

I don't recall them falling asleep, anyway, and waking up the next day in the Require thing room..
We are in the common room though. >>
I can edit my post and fall asleep  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:59 pm
Maze
Ky Jelly

ah okay. but transfiguration should be fun ^^  

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Maze

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:01 pm
Teh Matthew
Maze
Ky Jelly

In the common room? I knew you Ravenclaws were an unusual lot, but this? wink

That's what we have dorms for. If you want to fall asleep, at least have the courtesy not to do it in the way of other people XD

@Ky: Hehe, it's good to see you're so enthusiastic smile

And I'd write something, but I should wait for Hache and a post for Severus. That'll make it 'flow' better. Whoo. Besides that, it's four in the morning and I should go to bed.. XD;;  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:02 pm
Maze
Mistril
Maze

Ack, thank heavens for the edit button, then. Think of all the demerits we'd get for those. XD;;

If I hit a block, and don't know what to write, I just start typing random things(A lot including curse words), which helps me to come up with something to write for some unknown reason. I normally delete the stuff, but one time I walked away and forgot it was there, THAT could have been bad. I am pretty sure I was insulting myself that day, too. But, I hit submit, and was skimming.. And noticed something completely out of place. And as soon as the page loaded, I hit 'Edit'. I pretty much love that button now.  

Mistril

Ky Jelly

8,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:04 pm
Maze
Teh Matthew
Maze
Ky Jelly

In the common room? I knew you Ravenclaws were an unusual lot, but this? wink

That's what we have dorms for. If you want to fall asleep, at least have the courtesy not to do it in the way of other people XD

@Ky: Hehe, it's good to see you're so enthusiastic smile

And I'd write something, but I should wait for Hache and a post for Severus. That'll make it 'flow' better. Whoo. Besides that, it's four in the morning and I should go to bed.. XD;;

yep! the classes are nifty and fall into my plans ^^

you have something against ravenclaws?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 7:06 pm
Mistril
If I hit a block, and don't know what to write, I just start typing random things(A lot including curse words), which helps me to come up with something to write for some unknown reason. I normally delete the stuff, but one time I walked away and forgot it was there, THAT could have been bad. I am pretty sure I was insulting myself that day, too. But, I hit submit, and was skimming.. And noticed something completely out of place. And as soon as the page loaded, I hit 'Edit'. I pretty much love that button now.

XDD!! *snerkles* Well, I can see why..

Ky Jelly
yep! the classes are nifty and fall into my plans ^^

you have something against ravenclaws?

No, I have something against Gryffindors. Do keep up with the stereotypes. o:

wink  

Maze

RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 135 136 137 138 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games