Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:05 pm
-walks in as she hears katana- Well, it's five o'clock somewhere and that somewhere is here! ((literally, lol)) Katana! ICY!!! YOU ARE OUTTA THE JOINT! wink -walks up and hugs her-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:08 pm
*smiles at dame* Well, looks like we have an early crowd for a change. What's up with you?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:14 pm
*turns in his sleep and falls to the floor, being awakened by the shock*
Zolarix! gonk

*rubs his back and yawns. Soon he notices that he's still fully dressed and the floor is surprisingly cold for the bedroom. He opens his eyes and looks around, gasping as he discovers he's actually in the kitchen. Knowing he must have fallen off the counter, he scratches his head feeling both embarrassed and confused*
Gi ussta sweatdrop I do not even remember drinking sweatdrop

*slowly pushes himself up off the floor and leans on the counter while he waits for some of the tiredness to wear off. After a moment, he uses the counter as leverage while he stretches and feels his back crack in the process, causing him to flinch slightly*
I really should avoid sleeping in such odd places.

*pours himself a glass of water and downs it quickly, then pulls out his cigarette case for a clove. After taking a drag, he looks at how many are left and tucks the case back into his vest*
I still need to ask jallil about getting more. I hope she is in the tavern and not her private quarters.

*takes a minute to quickly straighten his hair and clothes, trying not to appear like he had just woken up, and then heads up the stairs into the main bar area, still smoking his clove*

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:21 pm
Not much my friend. Just been hanging around my apartment for the better part of the day, playing video games, watching things online, and turning the sound up louder and louder to hear over Tes's snoring. (( wink )) You?  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul rolled 5 6-sided dice: 2, 6, 5, 2, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:23 pm
{{I don't snore, dammit! scream }}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:27 pm
((Riiiiiight, you're the drooler....very attractive.... xd ))

Not much, just thought I'd come up and check things out up here before the evening crowd starts trickling in. I did talk to Leko last night, and she told me the strangest thing about a nurse at Black's that made her wary. Have you heard anything about her?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:29 pm
((Hehehehehehehehe. rofl xd blaugh ))

Um...not really. Leko fell asleep before she could tell me much... ((had to go back and look, sorry, lol.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:30 pm
((No…he snores. I heard it myself. wink ))  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:33 pm
*breathes out a sigh, feeling slightly dissappointed that Lady Leko is not there, then waves at the patrons*
Vendui' riluss~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 pm
*Smiles at Ryzan* Well, look at all of our early birds! smile What are you doing here so early, Ryzan? Do you need anything?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:35 pm
{{I"m back! I'm back!!! xd }}

*realizing she spaced out again, she looks around and sees she's no longer alone*

Katana! Ryzan! Dame!!! How you guys doing? You'll have to forgive me, but I've been blanking out a lot lately....wish I knew why! stressed

EDITED  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:36 pm
*Walks up through the corridor and into the Main Bar, She's quite shocked to see so many people here this afternoon.* Good afternoon everyone! xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:38 pm
*sees Psyzapp walk in and whistles*

WHOA LADY!!! Looking hawt ,aren't we?! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:39 pm
*smiles at Psyzapp* Well, I guess you can call it an "early bird" party, since we're all geezers in here! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:42 pm
*as he's about to go take a seat by everyone else, Psyzapp comes out behind him*
Vendui' jabbress~

*takes her hand and kisses it*
Is it really still afternoon? *glances over and the window*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

*takes another drag off his clove and nods at Katana*
Xas xas. *holds up his clove* Do you by chance know where I may be able to find more of these? Jallil summoned the ones I have and I am running low.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games