Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:43 pm
Icy Reign
*sees Psyzapp walk in and whistles*

WHOA LADY!!! Looking hawt ,aren't we?! xd

Hello Ryzan *hugs him and kisses both sides of his face.*

@ Icy… *She grins* Why…thank you Icy. I hope Officer Dougherty has that same type of enthusiasm when seeing me.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:48 pm
PFT! You could be stitch stark naked and he'd have the same reaction....hhhmmmm, maybe that's not the best comparision...

*finishing off her ginger ale, she goes for a bottle of water next, grabbing a couple of lemon wedges and sticking them in the bottle. Coming back to the front of the counter, she looks around at the patrons*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:48 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*as he's about to go take a seat by everyone else, Psyzapp comes out behind him*
Vendui' jabbress~

*takes her hand and kisses it*
Is it really still afternoon? *glances over and the window*
Gi ussta sweatdrop

*takes another drag off his clove and nods at Katana*
Xas xas. *holds up his clove* Do you by chance know where I may be able to find more of these? Jallil summoned the ones I have and I am running low.

Hmmm, the clove cigarettes? But didn't she conjure up some special ones? You're free to rummage around behind the bar, Ryzan, she may have some extras stashed back there. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:49 pm
Looks like most of the old crew is here! mad d  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:50 pm
damecharlie
Looks like most of the old crew is here! mad d

((She would have to say "old" crew. stare ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:52 pm
(( rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:56 pm
Xas, that she did. Rilu'oh, I do not know when I will see her again and would like to have access to them without her assistance if need be. I also do not wish to bother her all the time for more when I run out sweatdrop

*walks behind the counter and starts looking around*
I was not aware the tavern would have a stock of these. I have only seen jallil partake in them so I thought she always obtained them personally. Do you know what kind of casing they would be in? I am not seeing anything that looks like it would be what I am looking for.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:04 pm
*goes behind the bar to help Ryzan look* Well, she was looking for matches last night.....but I don't know if she has any put away back here.....

Psyzapp? Is there any way we could order some clove cigarettes? That way if patrons want them, we have a supply on hand? *she turns back to Ryzan* I'm sure Leko will be around tonight...perhaps she can get you some more to keep you until we can order some.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:06 pm
*sipping her water, she stretches and looks at Katana and Psyzapp*

Hey you two. Have you all talk about plans for Valentines?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:07 pm
*grabbing a Corona and opening it, she takes a sip and turns her attention to Icy* I don't have any plans as of yet....why do you ask?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:10 pm
That would be mzilst bronretla. In the meantime, I suppose I should ration the ones I have in case I do not see her.

*looks over at Icy curiously*
Valentines?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:14 pm
Meh, I just wanted to know if you guys would be in this weekend or out on romantic getaways and whatnot.

*sees Ryzan looking at her questioningly*

Oh, I forget you haven't been here long enough to learn of our holidays and such. Valentines is a day that is for couples to celebrate being together and loving and ra ra ra ra.....*smirks and sips her water, clearing her face and forcing a small smile*

It's a day designed to remind others of the love they share and have.  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:15 pm
((haha, psyzapp, lol.))

-takes a seat at the bar- Bah, I hate that holiday. stare It's only fun with kids.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:20 pm
Terini'nestg~ If it is a day to remind others of the love they share, would it not then extend beyond a day for couples? Those in relationships are not the only ones who experience love in some form.

*finishes off his clove and snuffs it out in a nearby ashtray*

Ryzan Vixtul

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:25 pm
*shrugs*

If you so choose to look at it that way. To be honest, I have no idea of the true meaning behind the holiday, but what I just explained to you is how it is viewed, not by everyone, but the majority.

*drinks the rest of her water and looks at dame, giving her a knowing look*

That, my friend, is correct.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games