Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:30 pm
*notes how dame and Icy speak of the holiday and scratches his chin*
This holiday is not that particularly enjoyed, it seems.

*lifts his wrist to his chin and giggles*
How ironic to hate a holiday about love, xas? In what manner is it usually celebrated?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:33 pm
Very very important!!!!!!! Someone hacked icywind1980's account. Please report any suspicious behavior immediatly.  

Sweet Prince Yuki

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:36 pm
*looks back at Ryzan and grins*

Well, usually by going out for a romantic dinner, being bombarded with flowers, candy, balloons, stuffed animals, and jewelry. From either mate mind you, be it woman for her man or man for his woman and sometimes both.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:37 pm
Sweet Prince Yuki
Very very important!!!!!!! Someone hacked icywind1980's account. Please report any suspicious behavior immediatly.

OH MY!!! That's horrible! This is getting ridiculous! evil  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:38 pm
With too much pink and red and white and fluffy stuff. Overpriced yummy candy and gifts and cards. Too much insincerity.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:39 pm
Icy Reign
Sweet Prince Yuki

OH MY!!! That's horrible! This is getting ridiculous! evil

Her avatar is gone. And I suppose all her items too. This game needs better security especially since it's supported by user donations.  

Sweet Prince Yuki

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:41 pm
*looks back at dame*

Very true. Then you have the-

*cutting herself off, she knows she's about to go into a rant and to keep from looking and sounding like a love basher, she gets up and grabs another bottle of water, drinking to keep her mouth busy*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:43 pm
WTF!!! She is gone!!! How the hell did that happen! Things like this makes me very freaking nervous..... ninja  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:46 pm
{{... I've had this account since 2004 and I haven't been hacked once. The security is actually pretty good on this site. Hacking is often the result of a user giving their password to someone untrustworthy, knowingly or unknowingly, or was tricked by a scam. Making your account the most secure it can be is really the duty of the user, by making a password that is difficult to figure out, recognizing scams, and not revealing one's password to anyone. Changing your password every so often can also be helpful, but after a while it might get hard to keep track. If your initial one is secure enough, then making new ones should not be necessary.}}  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:48 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{... I've had this account since 2004 and I haven't been hacked once. The security is actually pretty good on this site. Hacking is often the result of a user giving their password to someone untrustworthy, knowingly or unknowingly, or was tricked by a scam. Making your account the most secure it can be is really the duty of the user, by making a password that is difficult to figure out, recognizing scams, and not revealing one's password to anyone. Changing your password every so often can also be helpful, but after a while it might get hard to keep track. If your initial one is secure enough, then making new ones should not be necessary.}}

I have NEVER given my password out. Do you think I'm a 12 year old? I came to check this here forum, got logged out and then logged back in. My web browser, FIREFOX never ONCE left Gaiaonline.com. I assume it was the person I brought prizes from for the sudoku puzzle for. But thanks for the vote of confidence there, Tes.  

Sweet Prince Yuki

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:50 pm
Well, as far as Valentine's day is concerned...we could hold an "anti-valentine's day Party" here in MW......What do you think, Icy?  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:53 pm
*looks at Katana and ponders*

Hmmm, well, I don't think that would bode well for the ones who actually look forward to the holiday. As you know, several of our patrons are involved, and loving the companionship immensely, as you yourself are hon. Not the loving part, but you do have a companion now.

*looks back at dame*

You still got a house full hon?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:59 pm
Well, I may be involved at the moment...but who really knows how long it will last? I know better at my age... xd Besides, just because I'm involved doesn't mean I can dislike the holiday. blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:01 pm
Sweet Prince Yuki
I have NEVER given my password out. I came to check this here forum, got logged out and then logged back in.
{{Hence why I included "spotting scams". Unless you've been inactive for quite some time, you wouldn't be randomly logged out. There is only so much Gaia can do to keep your account safe... the rest is up to you. To believe that they have not done anything in the area of security because you were personally hacked is speaking purely from spite. It is a lot easier to blame others than it is to admit that you made a mistake.

If you can get onto the account now, be sure to change the password and remember to avoid logging back in if you are randomly logged out. Phishing sites pride themselves on looking as much like the real thing as possible, and that includes making the url as close to the real thing as it can. It might be that you had left Gaia and did not realize it because with a cursory glance, it would have appeared that you were still there.

Whether you can access the account or not, be sure to report it to Gaia and there's a chance that you will get your things back.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:01 pm
((Make sure you submit a hacking report. I've never seen an account just disappear like that. confused ))  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games