Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply The Suites
NEW KIDS COME INTRODUCE YO'SELF HURRR. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ Wah! ]

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:47 pm
Thanks for the invite!

Well, I'm simply known as "Wah" on Gaia, I don't prefer to be called much else.I'm a Junior in High school currently living in the United States.
In a nutshell I'm pretty chipper, you won't often find me in a bad mood.
I also enjoy life and I whole-heatedly love my friends.
I love being apart of Gaia and I hope this Guild will be a fun experience! ^o^

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:34 pm
Oh yay, I love happy people! X3 No seriously, I really do. I'm like that too. XD
Also, your username amuses me mightily. XDD  

Muskratio

Hygienic Guildsman

Muskratio

Hygienic Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:39 pm
Antagonizing
My less savoury interests involve long walks through other people's private property, photographing abanndoned buildings, and collecting things that aren't mine. As far as I'm concerned, the chandelier is not doing anyone good in a place that's been condemned, so it may as well take up residence in my room. It's slightly cleaner! As for more legal endeavours, I ... contemplate the possiblity of actually writing something longer than three paragraphs, and play the violin. ....... I like most music of quality. And music that isn't! Rap where every other word is ******** I could do without. And most country, and death metal.

Personality-wise, I talk overmuch, and over formally to the point that it is stilted. UNLESS I AM TYPING IN CAPS. WHICH ISN'T! o/ NO REAL REASON FOR THAT. Often accused of being a snob. I refer to it as having taste. Don't sleep enough. Frequently contrary. Spend as much of my time out of the house as possible....
(slightly edited. ;D)
Wouldn't you know, I think we are going to get along just grandly. We seem to share an unusual amount of unusual interests. XD (In addition to an unfortunately hobby of trespassing, I often do so with the intent of getting on the nearest roof. I've gotten on some pretty spectacular ones.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:43 am
[ Wah! ]
Thanks for the invite!

Well, I'm simply known as "Wah" on Gaia, I don't prefer to be called much else.I'm a Junior in High school currently living in the United States.
In a nutshell I'm pretty chipper, you won't often find me in a bad mood.
I also enjoy life and I whole-heatedly love my friends.
I love being apart of Gaia and I hope this Guild will be a fun experience! ^o^
Your avatar is totally cute! heart  

comfylove
Crew

These Cool New Shoes

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:32 am
HELLO I AM THESECOOLNEWSHOES
thanks for inviting me
i feel so special redface  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:37 am
Hi! I'm Ashley (screen name Misz_Nemesis) I just got invited today.
I live in Belgium (Europe) and I spend most of my time around dancing and making music. I'm still in high school and I'm planning to study child psychology next year =)

Misz_Nemesis

Tube of Lube

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:46 am
hey hey new peoples!

welcome to the suites!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:48 am
Hey Howdy Hi blaugh Thanks for the Invite!

My names Callum, but you can call me what ever you feel like. I live in Ireland. I love music, drawing (I'm not very good), singing (see previous message), giving Hugs (Free or other wise) and all round tomfoolery!  

Frontier Physiatrist

Kindly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Skullduggerys Sequal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:51 am
Hello!

I feel special lmao

I'm Ali, from England

I'm an artist and I'm in year 13 at 6thform taking 4 A levels.

x x x x

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:43 pm
Thanks for the invite~ <3

Uhh... I'm Megan and I'm 18-years-old, living in CT. =3

KissablePsycho

4,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

zomg_anglus

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:04 pm
Muskratio
Antagonizing
My less savoury interests involve long walks through other people's private property, photographing abanndoned buildings, and collecting things that aren't mine. As far as I'm concerned, the chandelier is not doing anyone good in a place that's been condemned, so it may as well take up residence in my room. It's slightly cleaner! As for more legal endeavours, I ... contemplate the possiblity of actually writing something longer than three paragraphs, and play the violin. ....... I like most music of quality. And music that isn't! Rap where every other word is ******** I could do without. And most country, and death metal.

Personality-wise, I talk overmuch, and over formally to the point that it is stilted. UNLESS I AM TYPING IN CAPS. WHICH ISN'T! o/ NO REAL REASON FOR THAT. Often accused of being a snob. I refer to it as having taste. Don't sleep enough. Frequently contrary. Spend as much of my time out of the house as possible....
(slightly edited. ;D)
Wouldn't you know, I think we are going to get along just grandly. We seem to share an unusual amount of unusual interests. XD (In addition to an unfortunately hobby of trespassing, I often do so with the intent of getting on the nearest roof. I've gotten on some pretty spectacular ones.)

Sharing interests usually means we'll get along smashingly. Either in the sense of smashingly well, or more in the sense of, I NEED TO SMASH YOUR FACE IN, but that's far better than indifference at any rate! Good for long argument debates. I've never understood all this fuss about tresspassing anyway. GASP. YOU ARE STANDING IN MY PROPERTY AND LOOKING AT IT! AND WALKING ON IT! WHAT NEFARIOUS PLACES MUST YOU EXIST AT NEXT, FEINDS?! And it looks like you might share my perchance for high places. One of the McMansions around here, atop a hill, has a spectucular veiw but unfortuately, people live there now and I really have no intention of getting shot or arrested, so it is no longer frequented. Looks like I need to find new haunts.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:39 pm
Uhm
I'm Tiffany
I'm 18
Sometimes I'm kinda funny.
I like pokemon, and I probably always will
and I'm going to college for zoology?

User Image

That's my face, btw

Sophisticated Zombies

octopus umbrella

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:45 pm
Heyyyy, I'm Lindsay and I'm sixteen. I reside in Virginia.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:46 pm
Sophisticated Zombies
Uhm
I'm Tiffany
I'm 18
Sometimes I'm kinda funny.
I like pokemon, and I probably always will
and I'm going to college for zoology?

User Image

That's my face, btw

Poké-high-five.  

Oh! Mrs. O

Brakken Brutal

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:40 pm
Hello world, and all who inhabit it!
I'm Rena, or, if you would prefer, Rukkii.
I am 14 years old, and I live in Georgia.
I always enjoy a nice twist of irony.
Any questions? PM me. :3

The Suites

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games