Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)
[RP Event] Tropical Jungle Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:10 am
Lance saw the Cherubimon atatck his friends so lance ordered Ancientvolcamon to strike with a fist of lava. ''Don't make me made... ''

(Short post, little insperation XD)  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:29 pm
Royal Saber created another huge hole in Cherubimon's shoulder, and a flaming fist smacked into his face.
"Grah! Ugh, well, fair game."
Cherubimon was consumed by a ball of black, and when the ball vanished, Cherubimon had gone too.
"Damn, he got away."
"Well, now that he's gone, where to next? I hear there is a small town in this jungle, maybe we should head there."  

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm
''Go for it''
(One sentance, thats the least i've ever posted XD and with 3 words)  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 12:44 pm
"Aww but I'm hungry, Sho can we go to Drive City?"
Rapidmon degenerated into Terriermon.
"We just ate though."
"Yeah but then we threw up."
"Point taken."
Sho was starting to feel hungry himself.
"Ok guys, we're going to go to Drive City, anyone else coming follow us."
And with that Sho turned around and started walking away.
*cough*"It's the other way Sho."
Trying to keep a straight face all he could Sho turned around and replied,
"Terriermon, you can lead."
With a significantly less grand exit Sho and Terriermon left.

(Exit to Drive City)  

The Gamblator

deleted_for_posterity

Tricky Genius

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:51 pm
Jai watched Sho leave.
"Fine, You guys do whatever, I'm off to this town that Lucemon is ranting on about."
"I'm not ranting!"
"Oh well..."
Jai remembered something, and chuckled.
"Hey Rei, Why don't we head off to Toy and Tama town? You don't have to if you don't wanna..."
Jai suddenly slumped into an angry face.
"Or maybe you'd wanna trot off and take on some gods or something, you seem strong enough."
"Jai, I'm only an ultimate level Digimon, I probably have some extra power."
"Probably, not certain, like everything, uncertainty is needed to outweight certainty, without balance, things would crumble. I'm ranting on again aren't I?"
"A little bit..."
Lucemon pressed his index fingers together.
"You should stop being so, so, so arrogant."
"I'm not being arrogant, everyone else is wrong, they have to be better, they have to rub my face in the dirt."
"Jai! This conversation began with asking Rei if he wanted to come with us. You spirraled off topic."
"I can if I want..."
Jai turned around.
"Well, if you wanna come with me you better hurry up."
Jai walked off into the distance.

[Exit to Toy and Tama Town]  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:20 pm
Among the trees of the Tropical Jungle, a human could be seen walking along, with the digimon, elecmon, on his shoulder. The two seemed to be in the middle of quite a heated debate, the more they walked the more of there talk could be heard.

" I thought you knew where you were going?"

" i've never really left my territory before, so sue me."

" does that mean you have had us going around in circles?"

" Are we really in a hurry to go anywhere?"

" i got to give you that one, but i doubt going around and around qualifies as exploring, though."  

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100

Divine Rainor

Interesting Lunatic

6,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 10:30 am
Rei saw Cherubimon dissapear and relaxed... and felt himself seperate. He blacked out.

When he woke up he was himself. He felt weak. Rei looked around, Jai and Sho had vanished, and he felt angry.
" Uhhhh, they... left, me, I should have, never trusted them... They left me out here to die!"
Rei struggled to his feet, and looked around. It looked like they had made a huge clearing in the woods.
"We all, fought together. As a team. Damn you Jai!

Rei saw Gigimon on the floor and went to pick him up.
"Hey buddy, we fought well didn't we. Come on!
Rei picked him and staggered off through the Jungle.

((Sorry I can only post at the weekends for a while.))  
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 4:35 pm
Seeing everyone leave Lance teleported to random place which will never be discovered.

(May start a chapter of Lance razz )  

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300

Recallshifter

Witty Shapeshifter

14,790 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 5:43 pm
The Human with the Elecmon on his shoulder continued to walk, taking orders from the Elecmon, the human quickly got fustrated before he then grabbed Elecmon and flung him off his shoulder with a yell, " I've had enough of this!"

Elecmon looked to the human and asked, " What the hell is your problem?"

The Human then kicked a tree, making contact with the bark with his shin. the tree did not budge and nether did The human, and nether seemed hurt from the hit. The human then said, " i'm fed up with this, you hear me elecmon, Fed up! From now on let's pick a direction and stick with it, if i got to walk around these stinking trees anymore i will utterly lose it."

Elecmon tilted his head before saying, " Aren't you already losing it?"

The human finally put his foot down as he then said, " if you think this is losing it then you really have seen nothing yet." He then sat down under one of the trees closing his eyes, so he can regain his calm and center himself.

Elecmon had no idea, what the human was doing but he went and sat in his lap to watch over him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:42 pm
[Enter Geoff and Jyarimon from Real World to Tropical Jungle]

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-DOH!" Geoff screamed as he fell through the Digital Warp several feet in the air into some thankfully dense bushes. As he managed to sit up, a small red creature fell and bounced off his head, knocking him back down again. "Owww...what the flipping hey was that?"

The little red head bounced over to Geoff, somehow looking both sad and happy. "I'm sorry for the bumpy ride, Geoff. Are you okay?"

Geoff blinked in shock. "Y-You! What are you?"

"I'm a Digimon, short for Digital Monster." the creature explained. "My name is Jyarimon."

"Digital Monster...you mean like that v-pet I got???" Geoff demanded. "But...But that's just a toy! You can't be real!"

Suddenly, Jyarimon's eyes welled up in tears. "...B...B-But I am so real...I-I'm right here...Why would you say I'm a toy?"

Geoff immediately began to regret his previous choice of words as Jyarimon started bawling, tears streaming out like fountains as if this were a bizarre anime show or something. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean that, I just...I'm confused is all..." Kneeling down, Geoff wiped Jyarimon's eyes with a fallen leaf, causing Jyarimon to stop crying. "There, better?"

Jyarimon's bottom lip still quivered a little, but he managed to nod and let out a small "Mm-hm..."  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 3:06 pm
((Sorry if double-posting's a problem. I was waiting for someone else to post in this area, but apparently no one wants to right now... sweatdrop ))

"I'm sorry little guy..." Geoff said sincerely. "I'm just...This sort of thing has never happened to me before. It's like something out of a weeks-old-orange-juice-induced dream."

Standing up, Geoff looked around at the jungle that surrounded him. Strange noises echoed in the distance. Not far off, he could make out a small creature that looked like a walking seed scurrying across the grass.

"This place is some different." Geoff observed. "...I dunno if I feel good about staying in the middle of nowhere like this. We should find some-place safer."

Jyarimon looked about. "Well, I think Toy and Tama Town should be nearby. That's where I was born. Not sure which way, though..."

Geoff's shoulders slumped as he sighed. "Well, guess we might as well start looking...Are you okay to walk, or do you need a lift?"

Without any hesitation, Jyarimon immediately bounced up and landed on Geoff's shoulder. "I'd kinda like to ride here, if that's okay with you."

Geoff chuckled nervously. "Eheh, no problem...Jyarimon, was it?"

Jyarimon nodded, finally smiling again. Geoff grinned back, then turned his eyes forward as he walked ahead, hoping to find the town.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:27 pm
((Am I honestly the only person that RPs in the jungle anymore? confused ))

As they passed through a path surrounded by dense trees and bushes, Geoff could feel himself getting more and more nervous. "Say, Jyarimon? We're sure this jungle is safe, right? No big mean animals?"

Jyarimon thought for a second. "Hmm...Well, every so often we get Kuwagamon and Kabuterimon looking for fights, but it should be easy enough to avoid them."

Geoff just blinked in confusion. "Kuwagamon? Kabuterimon? What are they like?"

"Giant bug Digimon." Jyarimon explained. "But like I said, easy enough to avoid."

"Eh, not making me feel much better, little guy..." Geoff replied, chuckling nervously. "...Hold up!"

Looking ahead, Geoff saw a small green creature with what looked to be purple petals on its head. Suddenly, something in Geoff's pocket started beeping and lighting up. Taking it out, he saw that it was the v-pet he'd bought before, only it had changed somehow. Before he could question any of this, a holographic read-out appeared over its screen, showing a picture of the creature nearby and a set of stats.

Aruraumon
Data Plant Digimon
Rookie Level
Known Attack: Nemesis Ivy

"...Okay, that's handy..." Geoff said as suddenly the plant stared a hole through him. "...Err, it doesn't look all that friendly...!"  

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jyger85

3,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:10 am
Without warning, Aruraumon threw its hands forward, sending out an array of vines at Geoff and Jyarimon. Luckily, Jyarimon saw them coming and pushed Geoff out of the way, sending them tumbling across the grass.

"Jeez!" Geoff exclaimed. "Why's it attacking us?! We haven't done anything to it!"

"It's one of the Nature Spirits!" Jyarimon explained. "They can be kinda nuts when it comes to protecting the jungle, and will attack anyone that passes through!"

Looking agitated, Aruraumon recalled the vines, only to send them out again, this time aiming directly for Jyarimon. However, Jyarimon wouldn't move, instead inhaling deep and turning neon red.

"Pyro Bubbles!" Jyarimon shouted, blowing out a series of bubble-sized fireballs. Unfortunately, they barely managed to knock the vies just off-course enough to miss him.

"Oh no, it's not working!" Jyarimon cried. "I need to Digivolve!"

"You need to what?!" Geoff asked, confused, when he suddenly saw Aruraumon charge up for another attack. "Jyarimon, look out!"

Geoff rolled forward, using his body to shield Jyarimon as the vines rushed toward them. Before they could connect, though, an array of light burst out from his former-v-pet device and hit Jyarimon, who started to glow.

"J-Jyarimon?!" Geoff cried. "What's happening?!"

"Jyarimon Digivolve to..." Jyarimon cried, his entire body lit up white and expanding slightly. "....GIGIMON!"

As the light faded, Geoff was astonished to find that Jyarimon had nearly doubled in size, his eyes were bigger and now yellow coloured, his jaws were more apparent, and he had small stubby legs and a tail.

"Hot Bite!" the little red Digimon shouted, jumping forward and biting into Aruraumon's vines, sending small sparks off of them. Aruraumon winced, retracting its vines. Taking a glance at the situation, it turned and fled, disappearing into the dense bushes.

Geoff shakily stood up, shocked. "Wh-what the heck just happened???"

The Digimon formerly known as Jyarimon just turned to him and smiled. "It's okay, Geoff. That creep's gone for now, but we should get going before he comes back."

Geoff just nodded slowly. "Uh, sure thing Jyarimon."

"Oh, and I'm not Jyarimon anymore." the little red Digimon went on. "I Digivolved, you see? Now I'm Gigimon."

"Umm...I don't really get it, but okay..." Geoff said. "But hey, you're still you, right? What's in a name, y'know?"

Gigimon grinned, jumping back up onto Geoff's shoulder. Together, the two continued along the path they had started on, eventually coming to a clearing. Geoff could only gasp at the sight before them...

[Exit Geoff and Gigimon from Tropical Jungle to Toy and Tama Town]  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:20 pm
{(OOC: [Enter from File Mountain] )}

~ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs~
User Image

The heat of the Jungle hit Marcus like a truck. He'd known Jungles to be humid, but this was a little ridiculous. Once again, he found himself marveled by the oddities of the Digital World. Once in a cool mountain and now in an humid jungle. He found himself slowly undressing, starting with his puffy jacket, slinging it over his shoulder. The tattoo of chaos had nearly consumed his entire right arm in a dark vine-like array that could be traced back to an interesting circle on the upper region. The long strands of this tattoo had sharp arrow points at the end and stopped, showing that the chaos within Marcus was still growing with each use of his chaotic digisoul, whether real or artificial.

"Damn it sure got hot here." Marcus would call out with a nervous chuckle. His laughter would end as a failed attempt at breaking the heavy silence. He would go back into silence as no one replied and would continue to walk among the trees, vines, and other digital greenery.

Above them would be the sound of something flying and crashing into branches. A few of the limbs would fall below and towards Marcus, causing him and his digimon to move accordingly. They would each scan the sky for any danger, but would be reassured when the source would come to land. Paramiere, Doroku, Jou, and Ocelot would stand only a few feet from Marcus, looking relieved to find their tamer.

"Alright, you guys made it!"
"Hmph... you expected otherwise?" the guilmon would seem slightly offended and would turn away from the tamer. "We half expected you to get in trouble in Drive City and waited to be sure."
"Really? Tha--"
"Do not thank us, we are merely doing our duty as your partners." She would interrupt.
"Fine then... I won't thank you. Glad you're all here." He would press forward, walking passed the others and deeper into the jungle. "We need to meet up with the others."

PaRtY: DestinUser Image HiroUser Image ArakuneUser Image

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

-InsertEgoHere- Liger
Crew

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:49 am
{(OOC: )}

~ɱąՐʗυՏ ℈ɠσs~
User Image

With Paramiere and her team back with Marcus, the growing group continued to make their way deeper into the densely covered jungle with Hiro in the lead since getting through the forest to this hidden dojo was near second nature to him.

"We're almost there." The leomon could call back to the group as he slashed through a net of vines.

"So Marcus," The pandamon would begin, "what exactly are you expecting to find or do once we reach our destination?" Ocelot would ponder greatly on this as it seemed very much out of the way when a perfectly good digivice repair shop was rumored to exist within Network City.

"Because I have some things here that I left behind for safe keeping... Hiro's idea." The Shirtless tamer would look up as he began to reminiscence on the conversation that Hiro had given him, Jericho, and Chris after they reached this dojo several years ago. "If I'm going to hopefully be as adequate as I once was, I will need these things since my newer toys are... out of commission."

"Such as?" The digimon could recall the without help digivice, but could not remember anything else. He was slightly confused about this and was not all too sure what to make of it.

As a great deal of walking into sweltering heat, Hiro would come to an abrupt stop. "We are here." He would look back at Marcus and the other digimon with a slight frown, simply because he rarely ever smiled.

"Good job Hiro, we're almost there. Almost ready to do what we were called to do." Marcus would step towards the vine covered dojo, taking not of the symbol of the Jungle Troopers emblem above the door. He would step back looking to Hiro to use his own abilities to open this door when the vines moved on their own to the left and the right. A line of light would trace its way down the door's many cracks till the sound of a lock unlocking could be heard.

The door would immediately open allowing Yevon, the Stingmon, to step out and greet the digimon. "Took you all long enough." Stingmon would say with a chuckle. "I was beginning to think that you'd been caught up in another fight or worse." He stepped back to allow everyone to enter the hut.

"Oh wow Yevon, really? I'm hurt." Marcus would reply back, tapping the bug in the chest with his fist.

On the outside the building looked rather small, but once inside a person entered, they would notice that this building was in no way small. Taking the form of a modern day dojo, there was a wooden sparring area in the center of the room, paper thin doors on the three opposing sides that led into halls that then led into the few rooms that the dojo had for its resident students. At the time of entry, Marcus noticed that both Asuramon and Gatomon were sparring with one another, training for future fights in which they would not be able to digivolve. In the far end of the room were two stones statues of the bug digimon Kuwagamon and Kabuterimon, no doubt in recognition of the previous masters and in between the two would be a small metal box.

"There we are." Marcus would leave the other and make his way towards the box. The crest around his neck would begin to give off an odd glow as he approached the box. "Seems like I was supposed to be here after all." he says with a chuckle.

All the digimon turn and notice the power starting to resonate in the small room. He opens the box and notices a small digivice, his old Digivice iC that he first entered the digital world with. It's untainted purple and black covering seemed as if it was waiting for him all this time.

"And now we can begin the hunt." He spoke with confidence as he grabbed the digivice and pointed it up in the air. As if on cue, the screen would light up at the feel of Marcus's bio-soul. It would begin to glow and would change to a form that was best fit for Marcus's current abilities.

"It would appear that this was a digivice made specifically for you."
"Uh? How... how do you know?"
"The proof is in the fact that it alters its form to best fit you unlike that piece of garbage that you had at first."
"I... I see.."

Once the digivice had finished its transformation, Marcus brought it down and examined it. The coloring of it reminded him of the corrupt bio-soul that was spiraling within him.
User Image

He had his doubts, but figured that if he was going to overcome them, tame them, and then use them to take out those that would oppose him, he might as well go in and do it right. Spinning the hilt of the digivice, he pivoted and pointed the screen at his digital partners. "Alright guys, welcome to your new home. De... REALIZE!!" The digivice's screen would glow and would emit multiple beams of light that would reduce his entire team with the exception of Destin, Hiro, and Himaki into data before absorbing them into the installed data space. "That's one task accomplished."

"Beep, beep, beep." The device would beep continuously as multiple messages would be received. Marcus would examine the messages and would realize that many of them were from Chris.

He began to feel warm on the inside and then would something the complete opposite as he remembered the worlds of Cadaiver before the clown left. Shaking away the idea he would think differently. "We... we need closure." He would clutch the digivice witnessing a small burst of digi soul. "Come on guys, we've got somewhere to go."

With his three starter digimon, he sets out to meet Chris in the last place that one of the messages placed for them to meet, Digi-Battlefield...

[Exit to Digi-Battlefield]

PaRtY: DestinUser Image HiroUser Image ArakuneUser Image

Digital World Archive (Digital Tamer Island RP Archive)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 125 126 127 128 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games