Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
we have NURSES & Cabana BOYS - LOL ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:03 pm
*Stops in for a quick wine spritzer* Nothing too strong, only the occasional glass now and again. I sure wouldn't want to end up a boozer like they've got it that Most Wanted thread. *Shakes her head in her best Ducky imitation.* No, I would not do that. Nope, nope, nope.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:41 am
::Maune walks in then sits on one of the bar stools::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 8:16 am
::Maune glaces around the room and sees no one there so he decides to make a drink for himself. Maune goes behind the bar and takes out two glasses::  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:22 am
Stargazer Lily
*Stops in for a quick wine spritzer* Nothing too strong, only the occasional glass now and again. I sure wouldn't want to end up a boozer like they've got it that Most Wanted thread. *Shakes her head in her best Ducky imitation.* No, I would not do that. Nope, nope, nope.

*hands wine spritzer to Lily* Beauty and wisdom in one package!  

psihug

psihug

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:23 am
Maune
::Maune glaces around the room and sees no one there so he decides to make a drink for himself. Maune goes behind the bar and takes out two glasses::

Sorry I wasn't here for you Maune! I feel terrible! How can I possibly make it up to you? Would you like free tickets to our show? It's called Cops off the Beat, kind of a karaoke thing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:28 am
psihug
Maune

Sorry I wasn't here for you Maune! I feel terrible! How can I possibly make it up to you? Would you like free tickets to our show? It's called Cops off the Beat, kind of a karaoke thing.

::Maune looks at Psihug:: its alright ^^  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Niede

Shirtless Vampire

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:52 am
I'll have four shots of espresso.
If that can't wake a body up, there is something wrong.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:48 am
::Maune walked in then sat at the bar as he put his head on the table::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:12 am
*Dougherty walks into the Cabana Bar, surveys the place and notices Maune head down on the table. As he heads over to Maune, he hollers at the bartender* Barkeep! Pour me a double shot of your Finest Whiskey, please! *he then sits down at Maune's table* Hey there, Maune ... are you OK?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:45 am
Hi Officer Douherty just alittle of out of it been fighting more hollows and demons I think I need some coffee lol ::Maune replies as he looks up at him::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 7:55 am
Oh, I see. *ponders for a moment* I'm afraid the Cabana Bar is not really a self-serve bar like some of the other bars are. When one of the Cabana Boys decide to show up here, they will get us our requested beverages. So where abouts have you been doing your fighting?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:03 am
anywhere I can(no guild really for it my rp guild is kinda down at the moment cause leader is gone for a weeks due to studies) and well no one around I will just serve our selfs ::Maunes goes behind the bar and looks around::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

psihug

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:28 am
Niede
I'll have four shots of espresso.
If that can't wake a body up, there is something wrong.

Oh, hun. You need to get some better sleep. Caffeine is not the best way to wake up.
*gives the lady what she wants*  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:30 am
SP-O Wlm Dougherty
*Dougherty walks into the Cabana Bar, surveys the place and notices Maune head down on the table. As he heads over to Maune, he hollers at the bartender* Barkeep! Pour me a double shot of your Finest Whiskey, please! *he then sits down at Maune's table* Hey there, Maune ... are you OK?

Oh hey Dougherty! I'm afraid that you will have to wait for someone else to serve your whiskey. I'd love to, but I'm still underage. You understand, I'm sure. Can I get you a coffee? Black, right?  

psihug

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:33 am
Psihug my boy, Mules can drink here in the Cabana Bar. Lil Brat hired you as a Cabana Boy and you can serve me that double shot of the finest whiskey that I know is available here ... Thank you.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 196 197 198 199 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games