Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:37 pm
At some point during the night, Maria ended up falling into a dreamless sleep. A deafening bout of what sounded like a mob of angry hornets woke the woman up. She groaned and turned over to take a look at her clock. "Five thirty? Already? Augh, I hate mornings. Especially Thursday mornings." she muttered, forgetting about the events of the previous evening, her mind as unwilling to wake up as her entire body. It wasn't until she had stumbled her way under the stream of ice cold water--courtesy of her malfunctioning plumbing and the horror that was her shower--that she finally was able to comprehend that William (My...boyfriend? Almost boyfriend? Romantic interest? she thought, still foggy on that particular subject) seemed to be in, if not immediate, then, impending danger, it seemed.
After drying off, she put on a pair of shorts and a sweatshirt, venturing down to the records room. "A...C...F...Hearthome, there he is." she murmured, pulling her cellphone out of her sweatshirt pocket and dialing the number. She got no answer, just the ringing. Taking as long as she could, in hopes that William might be at the Cafe when she got back, she made her way back to her room, then pulled her hair back into a soggy braid, and got dressed for work. As she walked down the winding staircase, she contemplated her options. I could call...again but,she quickly dismissed the thought.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:56 pm
William was in the kitchen, getting rady for the day. When he saw her he waved. "Hello...." He said trying to hide his inate sence of 'GET THE HELL OUT OF THERE'. "How was your sleep?" He asked walking over to her.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:16 pm
Maria sensed his tension. She walked into the kitchen, then sat down on the counter next to him. Tilting her head to one side, she watched him for a moment before sighing. "Pretty bad. I was up all night worrying. You don't seem too at ease, either. Quel est erronĂ© ?" she asked, then inhaled sharply. "I meant 'what is wrong?' "  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 7:20 pm
"Ever heard of the Cannibal Juggernaut?" William asked setting the coffe pot down then looking at her. "He is my brother, and he bears great hate to me and anyone around me. It is because I got what he says he should have got..."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 10:52 am
Maria shook her head, staring wide eyed at William. "Wow. What did you get that he thinks is his?" she queried as she hopped off the counter. After searching through an overhead cabinet, she pulled out a coffee mug, picking the coffee pot up and filling up the mug. "And what's with the name?" she added, her mental image of William's brother turning into Anthony Hopkins' character from Silence of the Lambs.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:25 pm
"Magic... well I guess you could call it that..." William replied, checking the coffee pots for cracks. He didn't find and and sighed a little. "He is a canibal... and he can't be stopped..."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:29 pm
"So he is like Hannibal Lecter." said Maria, quietly and to herself. "Magic? And he was supposed to get your magic? Aren't most of your relatives magic?" she asked, taking a sip of the coffee, then walked over to the sink and spit it out. "Soapy water, wonderful." She rinsed out the mug and started making coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:40 pm
"No... he is A LOT dumber." William said chuckling. "No... I am the only gifted one... all I can do is teleport so far..." He looked down at his hands, "And sometimes my hand get incased in dimonds..."  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:43 pm
Maria laughed, then realization spread across her face. "So that's why...oh. I get it now." she said. Then she looked at him curiously.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 pm
"Why what?" William asked confused. "Nevermind, I don't want to know..." He said getting back to work.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 4:15 pm
"No, it's just that, I didn't know you didn't have, hmm, how do I put it? Magie pratique, or practical magic, I guess it would translate to." she remarked, pouring some coffee into her mug. Maria leaned against the wall opposite him, and took a sip of her coffee before setting down her mug and walking over to the counter, making sure the teacups were lipstick and crack free.
"I had wondered why, when something spilled or broke, you just didn't clean it up with magic." she continued, standing next to him so they were shoulder to shoulder. "Huh...diamond hands. Seems like you're turning into Micheal Jackson." she teased. "Crap." she muttered as one of the teacups fell from her grip and smashed into pieces on the floor. Maria gathered up the pieces, one of the shards slicing into her index finger as she deposited them on some of the little counter space the kitchen had. "Magie practique." she remarked, mending the cup.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:15 pm
William was cleaning the floor, with a towel that wasn't even close to them. "Well... I can to other things... but they are too evil for me to use..." He said with a little discust in his voice.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:26 pm
"Oh, I see." said Maria, even though she really didn't. "It's fine, I got the floor." She didn't seem to notice the large cut in her finger as she swept the smaller shards into a dustpan.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:31 pm
William took a sniff. "You're bleeding..." He said as he looked at the wound. "Give me your fingure..." He said as he pulled out a bandage he had in his pocket.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:34 pm
Maria looked at her hand, startled to see blood. "How did that happen?" she muttered to herself, then extended her hand for William. "Wait, did you just smell the blood?" she asked, slightly confused.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games