Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:16 pm
*PLAGUE* *Plague laughed in a deep evil tone,with his hands that swung left and right as he walked, and started slowly towards Lunar with poisonous gases that seeped out of his mouth killing both enemies and allies.

*Now HE was considered the most deadly out of all the warlords, because if you killed him, he would self destruct casting a Plague into the air reaching to about a 5 mile radius.... so in other words he was truly a bubble you did NOT WANT TO POP.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:22 pm
Lunar stood up quickly and jumped back so she doesnt breath in the Poisonous Gas. She hold her noise and her bow disappeared, and her long sword appeared in her hand  

XStarlight_DustX

Repo ManX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:25 pm
*PLAGUE Knowing what the outcome would be if he was punctured told Lunar*

"COME WOMAN, STRIKE ME WITH YOUR SWORD!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:32 pm
*RA-IEM saw as the Warlord attacked Scarlet, so he dove off the top of the building and charged at him*

"DIE!!" *He said as he got closer to the warlord, now using his trident of light he hit him directly in the stomach with a bolt of light*  

Diyske

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:50 pm
As Scanda and his brother heard the plan by Goddess and informing Nick Sxcanda sensed trouble "A Warlord on the field hes trying to make someone kill him but if they stab them he will let out a 5 mile radius of poisnous gas"he said as he stared at Scanda as they could do nothing but wait "It's that persons decission though since if we leave something may happen to Nick so Iam suggesting we stay here"Scanda said as he put his back against the wall as his brother did the same but sat down onto the carpet with his head down in sorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:56 pm
*PHYLUM changed his focus from RA to a certain corner of the room.*
*with his eye brows now raised he smiled at the corner, and turned his attention back to RA*  

Repo ManX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:05 pm
Lunar got attacked from behind. She sliced the enemy and looked back at Plaque. Lunar knew that he was up to something... so she backed away and thought for a moment.
What should I do? He is up to something, but I dont know what... Argh! She thought... She then shook her head and frowned  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:57 pm
*dark purple spikes formed on the outside of Plagues skin, as he made his way still slowly to Lunar, and he thought to himself* **IF ONLY I COULD MOVE FASTER THAT FREAKIN 1/2 A MILE PER HOUR THEN I WOULD HAVE CERTAINLY KILLED THIS CHILD BY NOW* *he rolled his eyes but continued on in his slow pursuit*  

Repo ManX

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:01 pm
What should I do? Lunar kept saying in her head. She looked up at Plaque and jumped back and back and back so he doesnt catch up, since he is... slow. Then she jumped up on top of the tree so he cant really catch her...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:39 pm
*I covered my eyes to avoid the bright light that RA-IEM had made. Doing so I go attacked from behind by another soldier. I rolled away before he could strike me, grabbing my sword while doing so. Dodging every single attack, i knelt down and plunged the sword up through his throat. Then i stood up and saw that Zaruk was still moving and ignoring RA-IEM he charged at me knocking me against the wall. I shook it off and my eyes again began to change to the color red again.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:42 pm
Lets try this again scarlet! The time stoping spell im ready when u are. I pull out my sword and start channeling energy through my sword. I scream scarlet are you ready yet!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:50 pm
*The marks began to come out but i was still in controll.* Yes its about time! *I held my hand out and began to chant the words.*  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:54 pm
I Finished setting up the protective area i had to leave my sword stuck in the ground it was the only thing that could keep the sheild up and running i ran out of the sheild. And screamed now signaling scarlet to start.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:04 pm
*I finished the spell and then Zaruk started to slow down then he stood frozen.*
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n83/SilentAngel-42/Anime Girls/FireSpell.jpg  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

satanicskull123

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:06 pm
She cant here me in the sheild. But i can signal to her. I tell her to grab the monster and tie him to the hilt of the sword. Im not sure she understood me though.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games