Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:29 pm
*smiles and waves frantically at Katana* See ya in the HT! *grabs a towel and some ice and runs out*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 6:50 pm
*comes back in for more "supplies" for the HT thread* Time to go work on my tan! LOL! *heads back to HT*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:12 pm
*falls in* oof!

*looks around in a panic* Why am I here? gonk It smells like bleach and cigarettes confused *starts to feel a little ill*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:17 pm
*goes behind bar and grabs a few "items" and comes back to wear she dropped TES* Now, let's get you seated. *helps TES up into a chair, and taking a roll of duct tape from the items she grabbed, straps TES into the chair securely* Alright, comfy?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:21 pm
*walks in to help Icy* Hm, maybe we should tape his mouth as well?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:23 pm
*shakes head* No...we need him to be able to talk...scream....whichever comes first.... twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:25 pm
Hm....*takes TES's grunny & sets it on the bar* Now, TES....whatever shall we do with you, hmmmm?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:28 pm
um.... I... uh.... *looks over at grunny and shouts* Go get help grunny! Hurry!  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:32 pm
*takes a sack from the items she nabbed and tosses it over the Grunny before he can leap off the counter* No, no, no....we won't be having any of that now...*ties sack up and hangs it from a coat rack* He'll be nice and safe there for the time being. *saunters back to TESs side and runs fingers through his hair* Now, my little dark elf, would you care to repeat what you were saying in the EDIT ME thread?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:39 pm
*laughs loudly* Oooh, oooh, ooh, I know, I know!!!!! *smirks at TES* Hm, I seem to recall you saying you were the "man of her dreams", isn't that so? xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:40 pm
I... uh.... was.... um.... *nervously clears his throat*

I was... uh... just saying that..... well.... *looks up at Icy and gulps*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:45 pm
*smiles wickedly at TES* I tell you what. I'll make a deal with you, okay? If you do this one little thing for me, I'll let you go and let bygones be bygones. But you have to promise to do this for me, okay? *gives TES a stern look* And before you ask, no it's not detrimental to your health, no dying or killing or pain of any sorts involved! Deal?  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:56 pm
No way I'm making a deal without knowing what it is I'm agreeing to. That's like signing a contract without reading it or handing a blank check to someone with your signature already on it.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 8:58 pm
Now, TES.....all we want is some information......is that too much to ask? And it has to be CORRECT information, too. We may be hooligans, but we DO have a code of honor! xd  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm
*comes face to face with TES and looks him square in the eyes* Now, we can either do this my way, which is indeed easier than you think, or, we can wait here til the wee hours of the morning when my dark leader, the lovely Psyzapp, comes in to play!  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games