Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:19 pm
Kaz nodded "he's bored out his mind incredibly" in Kaz's mind Zack's laying down on a floor trying different laying down possions to get comfy GAHHHHHH IM SO BORED  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:21 pm
Kishiko hugged Kaz's head with one arm. "Poor Zack."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:00 pm
Tsuna wakes up from his Faint and looks around wondering what just happened then saw the kid agian "who's kid is this?"

Kuhn looks at Tsuna in fright "Umm I have a whole new look on you but its Kishiko and Kaz's/Zach's"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:18 pm
Kaz got kinda weirded out when ishiko hugged his head "not weird" he then took Ace in his arms and poked his belly making him giggle  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:51 pm
Ichiro just stared at the loving family. He got sick of it and ran to the roof. That...was tooo painful...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:53 pm
Thinks I dont know why but my Shinigami intuition is telling me to kill Kuhn but hes not a spirit, on the other hand how old is Kishiko and Kaz? "So whats up everyone?"

Kuhn looks at Tsuna and sees Kishikos spell work and thought to himself YAY! "not much tsuna really.... I'm sorry about drawing on your face with perma marker I was drunk...." Kuhn comes out from under the couch

"Its okay and why were you under the couch and..." tsuna looks down and sees hes in his shinigami robe "Uh oh...." he speeds up the stairs and puts his normal clothes on and puts his sword away "soory bout that"  

dawgybites

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:05 pm
((g2g nite))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
As he watched the happy little family, he started thinking about what his life used to be like. He started to tear up and quietly left the room to sit in the hall.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:07 pm
[[ nite]]

"hey Tsuna nothing much just spending time with the best girl ever and the best kid ever" Eric looked at Kaz weirdly "and best brother" Eric stuck his tounge out the side his mouth and started playing with a toy moose  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 8:46 pm
Kuhn walks over too the happy family and looks into the sleeping babies face and begins to cry "I remember when I had a kid she was the most important thing in my life then her mother went off by herself then.... never came back and he ran off and they all left me..." Kuhn becomes depressed "I've searched for my wife for the past 500 years hoping if I found her my son would be with her, and we could be a happy family.... like you and kishiko"

(I'm going into info on kuhn past life X3)  

dawgybites

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:55 am
Kaz looked at Kuhn he gave Ace to Kishiko "well if it makes you feel any better i consider you part of the family" he said shrugging he then walked over to get a glass of water and started drinking it "and were not totally a family yet i still have to get the ring" he said taking another drink of his water  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:19 pm
Kishiko smiled when Kaz talked about a ring.

(( kaz is getting soft =o ))  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm
A Kuhn looks up at Kaz and smiles "thank you" he begins to think about something and sits down wiping his tears away and becomes very happy he was known as a family member, he knew he wasnt a direct family member but one of those kind of people that are such good friends theyre like an Aunt or Uncle "Thank you so much Kaz... Is that okay with you Kishiko?" Kuhn all of the sudden thinks about something and then his face changes in to a uh oh kind of face and looks over at Eric playing with his moose toy "Then I' be his uncle too...." his face changed agian to a happier one "Oh well hes an awesome kid anyways haha! biggrin "

TSuna runs up the stairs realizing he was in the HQ of Deathpenalty and ran to his room without anyone seeing him  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:07 pm
Kishiko smiled. "I don't mind another brother."  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:09 pm
He sat in the hall, figeting. He heard what was being said inside, making him feel worse. His mind wandered again and caused him to sob softly.

(Yay! Angst! I don't know if I want him to recover from this one though...I'm feeling a bit like him right now.)  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games