Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:31 pm
User Image
♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣

Dante chuckled, but that was because she didn't know where he ticklish spots where, which was his feet since they were really sensitive, the back of his knees, lower back, and his neck which was also his turn on spot. "Gonna have to try harder than that Misha." He grinned at her, but the blush still painted his cheeks.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:36 pm
"Your right Leon they do have problems."Soli started eating her steak,"I just wish they could stop."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:43 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

"That's like wishing for the perfect man." Leon grinned and continued to eat.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:49 pm
Soli laughed,"True but least a little peace would be good."Soli started getting up and walking towards the stairs,"I'm going to my room to play my violin for awhile Leon."She started walking up the stairs and opened her room.It looked strange since she kept many of the antiques in her room.A sword stand was in front of her bed and piled along her room were scrolls and instruments.She sat down and played.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image
Hana's powers where being drained away the more she faught the trap, and they where getting dangerously low because of how much was pouring out of her. The trap cracked more as Hana pulled with all of her strength towards Brago in blind fury. If she kept this up any longer her demon form would take over or she would die. 'Bra....go...."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:09 pm
" Hana." Brago walked up to the demon. He didnt care if he got torn in half. He just wanted Hana back.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:17 pm
User Image
Hana heard him say her name as she broke the trap, making her pause for a moment before slashing at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:18 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon sighed once he had been left alone and quickly devoured the rest of his steak before he went to his room, listening to Soli play in her room which wasn't too far from his. He looked over the blade Caldwell had left him early. "Hmm. Why will I need this later?" He asked to himself as he sat in the window.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:25 pm
Brago got cut once again, this one was deep though. He was bleeding moderately. "Of all the things to happen... to be cut down by Hana." Brago laughed weakly before collapseing into her  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:29 pm
Soli kept playing looking at the half-crescent moon that was shown through her window."I wish the old man was here."She started remembering the day he died,he was killed by werewolf.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:30 pm
User Image
As soon as Bragos Body hit Hana's she shifted back into her human form. She collasped to her knees and passed out with Brago on top of her.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:39 pm
Bragos aura went from mighty, to disappearing as he fell unconcious  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:45 pm
User Image
LeonSkurks

He sighed and tossed the blade upon his bed before looking out at the moon and howled before he fell silent, closing his eyes as he heard many others howling off in the distance. Even though his family was dead, he considered those who howled in response as family. They didn't have to know each other or even speak or see each other, but just to hear them respond and howl with him let him know that they were there for each other.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:46 pm
Soli was silently crying,she stopped playing and suddenly felt Brago and Hana's demon aura fell."What's happened to them?"She started getting up from her bed.She then heard Leon howl and went into his room her tears still falling from her face  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:56 pm
User Image
Hana's eye's opened slowly, her vision was blurry but she could see Brago on her. "Brago..." she said barely above a whisper when she saw the blood. what did I do? she thought to herself.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games