Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:45 pm
"Me? I've been here for a while now. The name's Mirage. And you?" She said picking up her cat and inspecting it as if it were more interesting than the conversation.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 pm
"Riftcreator .." as he looked at her "how long have you been like this"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:48 pm
oliver searched for two other floors, making too much of a commotion for his own good, he killed a number of neoshadows... and then he found a fallen one, one of the *few* to show any inteligence, so he stoped, staring at his sword, it was better that the one he had "this will be interesting..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 pm
"I've been here since the castle was abandoned. Then that woman whose name I don't care to remember, came and took over the castle like she was the queen of heartless or something like that." Mirage complained shaking her head. "She had some fat animal looking guy with her. I thought it was pretty pathetic and hilarious that they tried to take over Kingdom Hearts. Anyways, why are you here?"  

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 2:56 pm
"am now rule this castle ... and you seem like you been around a long time" he started to laugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:02 pm
the fight done he takes the sword, againn heading up, he could nearly sense osahune now, probably just three floors up [7th floor]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:14 pm
Manifesta walked the streets of Twilight Town now. He enjoyed the sunsets and sunrises, He walked around in a normal cloak, not grabbing anyone's attention.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:15 pm
((brb, I'll eat dinner then post my awesomenesss!!!!!! gonk whee ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:22 pm
"Why yes, yes I have. It hasn't been interesting though, besides watching the "dynamic duo" make fools of themselves." Mirage smiled.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:23 pm
after the marauder, osahune chikakage was back in his hands, he jumped thrugh the window, diving into the water, he then climbed up a cliff near the place he ship was, seting off he looked at his cuts, he woundnt spill any on the ship if all went well, so he starte heading for neverland, the closest world there to heal himself  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:26 pm
((wow someone happy lolz))

Riftcreator puts a cloak out for Mirage to wear "we can chat later but i have work to do"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:28 pm
[well, i'l go away now...]  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:30 pm
(How would you know? I have to go soon. Has to babysit cousin)

"What do you expect me to do? I've been here for god knows how long and nothing to do all that time." She said pulling the cloak around her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:31 pm
((@Notingles: gonk ))

Manifesta got on the transit system and headed towards Yensids tower.

Zenjin put on his new Nobody cloak, decorated with nobody symbols and grey chains.  

Zenjin Jiruga

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:32 pm
June opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling. sitting up, she saw her jacket laid roughly next to her, the heartless symbol faced up. Looking down she noticed she also still wore her heartless clothes.
"...so it wasn't a dream...." Looking around, June paniced at the thought of one of the nobodies coming in and seeing her.

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games