Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 am
'It's how I am... Who is this?' She thought. She wondered if it was telelmachus or the teacher.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:20 am
Ah! You heard me! I am you conscience! Aren't you glad I can talk to you now? Telemachus smiled at Ali.  

Wolfyofthesky

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm
|| This poor old lady keeps accidently calling our house D:and... BLOCK Dx Oh! And there should be a Demon Dog! biggrin Hehe... And... x.x I'm going to try and make a Rin Kagamine cosplay... It seems simple enough though... I'll make it for a sock doll first to practice x.x ||

Maria smiled, since she was being referred to, "Eh... Sure..."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:45 pm
((He's not going to attack treya is he O.O?!?!?!))

Treya stiffened when she saw a guy come into the green house place,she had thought about shifting farther in to a more hidden spot but disregarded it when she relized the guy had made an audiable noise and was now looking striaght at her, Taking a un-noticed breth she looked back at him "Are you following me or was there something you wanted to ask" she didn't like being outright with people but she did have a wierd feeling that the guy had been so she wanted to find out why he had been...

((Oh and i Finally got to post this it took me several trys to get this thing right and then post it xD by the way i feebally attempted to puntuation even if it's wrong and there's no reall punctuation in my post at least i'm trying xD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:49 pm
(( Teehee ^^ Nice to know you try X3 ))

Jordan looked to Maria. "You're awfully quiet," she said.

((I got nothing right now -_- ))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:55 pm
"Ah, I see. Then why are you wearing a uniform that is much too big for you? And who is your brother?" Dr. Sullivan asked Ali. He couldn't help but smile a little.

"I guess I am" Spencer said in reply to Jordan's question.

Alex was still following at a distance.

Curiosity getting the better of his judgement, Christopher decided to take a gander at where Jordan and company had gone down into. He had been on the first floor before to get books out, but never below. He slowly also wandered down deep. He kept a small distance behind Alex. He knew what kind of man the prefect leader was.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:00 pm
(( mission impossible music: BEGIN

the thought of Alex humming that as he follows them makes me laugh SO MUCH))

"Well, okay then," Jordan said. She reached out and pulled a lever on the wall. A trapdoor appeared far behind them. "Strange trap.."

"It's not too big! It's just right!" Ali said. She bunched up the arms and pushed her hands out to prove it. "And big brother's Za...Zai...ZAIS!" she said.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:11 pm
Christopher felt something give away beneath his feet. "WAAAAHH!!" he cried as he started falling down. He gripped onto the side for dear life.

Alex turned around to see where that cry came from.

"Uh oh. I think we just did something to somebody" Spencer said, after hearing the scream. He worried that that lever might have led to someone's death.

"Ah, I see. Well, have fun in that uniform. Oh and if you are ever having problems with your teeth, don't hesitate to come see me. I'm the school dentist. I'm sure I'll see your brother Zaias sometime soon in my office" Dr. Sullivan said to Ali.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 pm
(( Dang Eternal, you're juggling a lot of characters. xD You must be a pro at multi-tasking.))

Michishige didn't turn around, rather he simply felt out with his mind. "Yea, kinda did. But not 'we', 'Jordan' is the person who did something to somebody." He laughed and shrugged. "But it's not like the guy died or anything. It'd suck for Jordan if he did though, cause then she'd be in trouble." Michishige said the last part about her being in trouble with somewhat of a sing-song voice. "Well, I'm sure the kid's okay, so let's keep moving! And Jordan, try not to touch much stuff in here. That way none of us die."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:08 am
'I killed my conscious years ago, who are you?' She demanded. She only wanted to know who, she hadn't killed her conscious or anything just wanted to know she smiled to Ali's small form in the uniform and waited to see who it was talking to her.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:44 pm
(( I got one! xD ))

"Oh shoot!" Jordan said. "Guess next time we should check before we pull..." She started walking back toward the trapdoor. "It's a shortcut, remember?" Hope that guy's okay...

((Anyone up for some demon dogs soon? ^o^ ))

Telemachus turned to Rita. "You've got a funny look on your face. Something up?"

"But...but I always bwush my teeth! And Zas does too!" Ali said defensively. Of course, it was possible Zaias didn't brush his teeth. But he wouldn't let Ali know that.

((Trying to come up with a way for Ali to butcher Zaias' name and stick with it mad ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:25 pm
|| DEMON DOGS (:< They should be at the bottom of the pit-door-trap-thing xD ||

Maria stared wide eyed at the now square hole in the floor, "Ehhhhh.... Ummmm.... Jordan...." She said, she didn't like this place, it scared her out of her mind, it was dark, there were most likely spiders, and very scary things. "I'm scared...." She finally let out, gripping Jordan's arm tight.

~~

KoiKoi was behind a tree, watching Tele talk with a girl. She was jealous, not that he was talking to her, but that the girl was able to talk to him, without running in the other direction. Oi... This is a predicament... She thought to herself. "What should I do...?" She said quietly to herself.

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:41 pm
((Wait is the trap door thier infront of the same one ali and treya fell trough or is it a different one?))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:26 pm
Rita looked up as Telemachus talked to her. "Nothing." I find out who this is and i won't kill you but you will be in trouble. Just warning you.  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:42 pm
Understood big scary lady. But I'm your conscience, so what do you expect me to do? Telemachus bounced up and down, and Ali giggled.

(( Yay! Tele has a stalker! And Jordan and crew have two! Lolz

They already passed the one ALi and Treya fell down))

Jordan looked down the hole. They had passed by Alex without seeing him. Probably because of the dim lighting, and he may have been *HINTHINT* using his darkness I'ras *HINTHINT* to hide. "Hey! You okay?" she called out down the shaft. She turned to the others. "I guess if you don't want to jump in I can take you guys down one at a time. Maria, you're first," she said, grinning. She tightened her hold on Maria, who was already clinging to her, and floated into the shaft before she could let go.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games