Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sophia Lin Knols

Distinct Browser

1,350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 1:18 pm
LOCATION » Ravenclaw Table, Great Hall.
COMPANY » Dylan, Benjamin, Avian, Indie and other Ravenclaws.
WEARING » Ravenclaw Robes.
OOC » Open for interaction!

User Image

User Image

Sophie looked back to Dylan as he inquired as to who she got as a card in her chocolate frog package. Thinking back she replied, "I think it was Laverne de Montmorency. Said she invented love potions? I guess I shouldn't be surprised that love potions exist, but isn't that dangerous?" She could think of all sorts of problems that love potions would present...

As Dylan assured her that the food didn't normally hop away unless the elves were cheeky, her expression became very confused and skeptical. "Elves? Like pointy eared, magical, majestic, elves? Like Lord of the Rings elves or....Santa elves?" She knew that the wizarding world was vastly different than the one she was used to, but she was seriously getting whiplash.

Looking back to Indie as she explained that 'Indie' was short for Indiana and she was named for the music rather than the state in America, Sophie laughed and nodded. "That's pretty cool. I've been there. America I mean, not Indiana specifically. And thanks. Mine's just short for Sophia." She shrugged, finding Indie's name much more interesting.

As Indie surreptitiously asked if anyone knew a spell to summon chips, Sophie's eyebrows raised, but she tried to play it cool as she replied quietly back, "Well, even if someone did manage to do the spell without anyone noticing, it's kind of hard to actually eat chips without everyone near knowing you have them."

Then she noticed the boy with red glasses that Indie had hugged introduce himself to her and she nodded and raised a hand to wave. "Hey Avian." Then he said that he couldn't summon any chips, but he could make flowers come out of his wand as well as golden bubbles. Eyebrows raising in amazement, Sophie stated, "Wow, that's pretty cool. I couldn't do anything with my wand other than make it act like a sparkler." The person who came from the school board to explain things to her and her parents said that she wasn't supposed to practice magic outside of school.....not that that stopped her from trying.

⊰━━━━━━ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ✖ ✕ ━━━━━━━⊱

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

King Beardly

RedEagleEye007

Jade Galaksylph

AddyAbnormal

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2015 3:14 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan shrugged his shoulders once the subject of love potions came up; honestly, he knew next to nothing about them, other than the basic fact they made someone fall in love with you.. which he guessed would be useful to someone who was really desperate, but he'd managed to be fine without them. Maybe he'd get Benjamin one for Christmas, he thought jokingly. He chuckled slightly when she was confused on what he meant by elves. No, they definitely weren't those little people with the green outfits on the North Pole, nor were they the beautiful, tall people from the Lord of the Rings series. He'd never actually read the books or seen the movies--too long for him--but his dad was an avid fan of the series. He did know some of the characters, though. "More like goblins, except a lot less ugly and creepy."

OOC:

AddyAbnormal
Jade Galaksylph
RedEagleEye007
Sophia Lin Knols

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:26 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with Timothy
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Tired
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Bed sounds wonderful right now. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott shot Timothy a glare for the snicker, thinking that his housemate had clearly been spending far, far too much time with Benjamin, if he was acting this obnoxious. He didn't recall the other boy being such a troublemaker before. Maybe he'd finally snapped over the Summer, he reasoned. Of course, that did nothing to help the blush he was fighting when Jesse asked if he had a crush on someone. It wasn't a crush, anyway, he reasoned. He simply found Jesse attractive, which was perfectly understandable. He gave the Slytherin a deadpan look, brows arched. "I'd think you'd know me well enough to know that I'd hardly spend my time gossiping about something like that... isn't that really more your thing, anyway?" he asked, eyes glancing pointedly towards the Hufflepuff table. Why those two were so bloody obsessed with sitting around categorizing and ranking boys was beyond him, but then, his interests were significantly narrower than Jesse's. He'd say he was more of a realist, but given that he had thus far only noticed interest in Jesse, and a momentary lapse in judgement where he'd been considering how attractive Wynters was, he was fairly certain that theory was full of holes.

spaceThe Ravenclaw rolled his eyes at his friend's explanation of the Slytherin table, thinking that it was actually getting sort of predictable. "Timothy, mate, your best friend has a death wish," he told the mute boy, shaking his head. He then made a sympathetic sort of sound when Jesse brought up Wendy. Elliott was forever grateful he'd been sorted into Ravenclaw; the worst thing he had to deal with was the relative idiocy of certain housemates. At least none of them were particularly unpleasant. Actually, he was pretty sure he was the most unpleasant person in his entire house. "I'm sure he's just some snotty pureblood from one of those old families that can't let go of the past," he said, referring to the second year. "Particularly since last I checked, there wasn't anything exceptionally repulsive on your face... other than your face itself, anyway," he added, tone thoughtful until he got to the end, where he smirked.

spaceTalk turning to Timothy's no-doubt infinite patience prompted a shudder from the fourth year. "I don't know how either of you are still sane," he said, only slightly exaggerating. While it was true that he didn't think there was anything wrong with Benjamin... the guy was annoying. Actually, he sort of reminded Elliott of Kenneth, except at least his older brother was modest. The Slytherin, on the other hand, had an ego so large, it was amazing his head fit in the Great Hall. "I've never understood why people continually expose themselves to the sorts of things you have to 'get used to.' If it's not pleasant at first, and not necessary to endure, why bother?" he mused, obviously confused. That was one thing he really never could grasp the concept of. If you didn't have to do it, and you didn't enjoy it right of the bat, why did you force yourself to continue on with it until you did? It was like Stockholm Syndrome for habits and people. Maybe that's what it was; maybe Timothy had some weird version of Stockholm Syndrome with Benjamin.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Yukina101

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 12:51 pm
User Image
                                                    I'm gonna take what's in front of me tonight
                                                    Sometimes you just gotta float
                                                    Sometimes the waves are gonna crash you to the shore, whoo
                                                    Sometimes the peace comes
                                                    And settles your soul
                                                    Sometimes the angers so strong
                                                    You just wanna lose control

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                    Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                    ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. Of course there are the usual school announcements, which sadly must be stated before we get all groggy by the feast. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and as anyone in the school will tell you, the name Forbidden Forest is not a misnomer, and instead should tell you that there are things in there that will not hesitate to have students for snacks. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                    OOC:

You know when the good times come
                                                    You know the bad gonna come too yeah
                                                    I don't know what to call it
                                                    But I'll just guess I'll call it

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2015 2:05 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy schooled his expression just in time so he didn't lose himself to his amusement when Jesse made the accusation that Elliot might have a crush on someone. Oh, if he only knew. He shuddered when the Slytherin explained that his best friend was still going after that scary upper year Morven, he nodded in resignation at hearing about Wendy and Mira since they were best friends (even if he didn't like the redhead and he was sure the feeling was mutual), and frowned at hearing about an apparently judging second year. He snorted audibly as Elliot mentioned that Benjamin must have a death wish for continually messing around with the younger Vass sister since she was seriously scary. And not exaggeration scary, like he'd be afraid to be in the woods late at night with her scary. Although knowing his crazy friend that was probably his perfect idea of a date night. He did however let out another chuckle when the other Ravenclaw made a comment about the other's face which he could point out that this could be a major bullet point on the long list of proof that he might like Jesse, but figured he had messed with him long enough for the week and kept silent. Then things turned back on his patience for dealing with his best friend making him roll his eyes at their talk. Timothy knew he didn't have to endure his friend's ego and blatant idiocy but he didn't really think of it that way. Sure Benjamin could be more annoying than a swarm of gnats but he was his first friend, the first person who looked past his muteness and pulled him kicking and screaming into socialization. He owed him a lot, and if having to sit through a couple of rants about how awesome he was, or how pretty "Gatita" was, pr whatever else was floating around in his mind for the actual friendship and companionship behind it, he would. "I agree with you, especially in harmful or stressful situations, but it's not like that for me with Benjamin. Sure he can act like a pest but, in a way, he's my pest. Ick, I sound like one of those love-struck girls in comics." Timothy wrote down and laid out for both teen boys to read. Finally the sorting ended and the Headmaster stood to do his usual speech before their tables spilled over with food and he eagerly began to pile some onto the plate in front of him.

Quote:

Red Hot Missy

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
I'm just the same as I was [Elliot, Jesse, and others]
Now don't you understand? [Waiting for the feast to start]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 11:11 am
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli looked over at Jean and shook his head, not wanting to get into the whole mess. "It's... a very long story. One that involves dogs going bald and trips to horror mills. Or heck, it might not be, but I don't want to talk about it at the table." As Jean noticed his change in topic, Eli breathed a sigh of relief. He knew he was delaying it, but really? Who could blame him? Though, the observation was a good one. Even though Slytherin picked up a lot of students this year as well, it really did seem like Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw had the majority of the students. "Well, I guess this will make for an interesting year." Hopefully an uneventful one too. He didn't think he'd want to deal with in-house drama, after all.

Thankfully, the feast had been served, and Eli busied himself with eating. When he was finished, he looked over to Jean and shrugged.
                                                  "Meet back up in the common room? I have to lead the first years this year." He stood and decided to address the first years. "First years! I'm Elijah Pemberton, prefect for the house, and I'm supposed to lead you up to the dorms. If you'll please follow me, I'll lead you up to the common room."

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Quiet night, please just a quiet night, and maybe I can talk to Jean about this mess...
                                                  OOC: Next post is in the Grand Staircase

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Jade Galaksylph

Sophia Lin Knols

mc2

AddyAbnormal

Arkendrai

Sir Spazalots

Elemental Rhythm

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:26 pm
        User ImageUser Image

Sybil almost rolled her eyes at Iñigo as he went on about Lexine also being his Prefect, but she was just able to suppress it. The two were terribly sappy, which was quite disgusting to Sybil. She hadn't quite noticed how the two were while they were all together in Germany; Maybe it's because Mum and Da' were around... She thought, looking between the two. They'd definitely been a bit lovey, but that was only expected. At hearing Lexine fell asleep against a column, Sybil snorted. "You fell asleep against a column?" She asked, trying to suppress a giggle. She knew Lexine had sleep issues, she had for quite a while now, but it was rather humourous to find out she'd fallen asleep against a column.

"You see! Your boyfriend even thinks it's a great idea!" Sybil pointed towards Iñigo, smiling wickedly. She then turned to Iñigo. "How 'bout you take her on Saturdays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays, I'll have 'er on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays? Or Sundays could be a break day; neither of us hang out with her." Sybil suggested, jokingly, of course. That didn't keep Lexine from nudging her in the ribs once more, but this time a bit rougher than the last. Sybil smiled again -- it seemed she'd been smiling far more than she usually did today -- and looked up at Lexine, who had a wide smile on her own face as she laughed and shook her head.

Then, once again, the two began to to sappy again. This time, Sybil didn't try to hide herself rolling her eyes. "I don't really care how or when you two got together. I hear enough from that one about you that I'm practically dating you as well...as strange as that sounds." Sybil said, running a hand through her hair. To be completely honest, how the two had met was one of the few things Sybil didn't know about their relationship. Often the two would be in the same room, and Lexine would carry on about their relationship, something Sybil could care less about. The only thing she needed to be sure of was whether or not she approved of him, and she did. Iñigo was a nice boy...but she really didn't need to know just about every detail... At her words, she saw Lexine blush. "He doesn't need to know that...and don't say that, it sounds weirder than you probably think it does!" Lexine growled. It was clear she wasn't really all that angry, though. Sybil just shrugged a bit, then turned her attention to the Headmaster who stood at the head of the room as he addressed them.

Sybil barely listened to what the Headmaster said as he reiterated rules that even the first years knew by now...or, at least, most of them already knew. As soon as he was done speaking, the food appeared on the tables. Sybil blinked a moment, wanting to ask exactly how they did it, but instead, just as the other students around her, began grabbing food and began eating. Most of the time they were eating, Sybil, Iñigo and Lexine were silent. Sybil spent her time tuning into conversations other students around her were having. Almost as soon as she was done, Sybil heard someone at the back of the table calling for the first years.

"Isn't that your job as well?" Sybil asked. She knew Lexine was a Prefect, after all. "Not this year," Lexine responded. "I rounded up the first years last year. It's Eli's turn this time around." Sybil nodded before standing. She didn't leave before she gave a last glance back to Lexine; while to anyone else Sybil's face would've read as apathetic, she knew Lexine could see she was a bit reluctant. Lexine smiled, motioning for Sybil to follow the rest of the first years. Sybil took a breath before turning towards the Prefect, Elijah, and followed him along with the other first years.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2015 9:59 pm
        User Image

Lexine looked over at Iñigo, cocking one eyebrow. "And? You're a big boy, you can take care of yourself." Lexine said, a wicked smile crossing her lips. The smile then dropped as Iñigo mentioned her 'falling asleep against a column'. She turned to Sybil, whom had already begun to laugh. "No, I never actually fell asleep against a column." She stated, rolling her eyes. "I may have issues with sleeping, but I've never fallen asleep somewhere that wasn't my bed or the common room. And I'm not the only one that's fallen asleep in the common room." Lexine explained, shooting a glare over at Iñigo. She knew he was joking, of course, however Sybil didn't. Plus, to her, that wouldn't be hard to believe.

Lexine shook her head, looking between the two. "You two are absolutely unbelievable."

Lexine had to think about it when Iñigo mentioned Valentina. The two were...acquaintances, per say. Whether they were actually friends was debatable. "I dunno...I mean, we talk, but mainly because I'm friends with Jasper and Alice...and I'm pretty sure she's crushing on Jasper...so..." Lexine paused, then shrugged. "I dunno. I s'ppose so. Our 'friendship' status was never really put out there." She said. Considering Valentina had barely come to mind before Lexine mentioned her friends, she guessed that that had a little bit of a say in whether or not she and Lexine were friends. Honestly, Lexine hadn't talked to the girl much, so their friendship status was pretty much unknown to Lexine.

Lexine couldn't help biting her lip to try to suppress a smile as Iñigo said him talking her hear was 'one of the best decisions [he] ever made to this day'. It was...mad to think that anything to do with her of all people was one of the best decisions someone had ever made...and yet, here Iñigo was saying that. She couldn't help the blush that covered her cheeks, crawling up onto her ears. Then, Sybil made that blush even deeper, but not for a good reason. Lexine usually just sort of...poured her heart out to her little sister. Not really on purpose, it just sort of...happened. Whether Sybil was ever actually listening even half the time was questionable, because usually the younger of the two was reading while Lexine was talking about it. So Sybil's little mention of that was not okay. Iñigo really didn't need to know that she basically told Sybil everything...well, most things about their relationship. And really, she didn't have to say that it was like she was 'practically dating' Iñigo as well. That was just flat-out weird. In a hushed tone, Lexine growled out "He doesn't need to know that...and don't say that, it sounds weirder than you probably think it does!" She was so glad that the Headmaster began speaking right at that moment.

As he did every year, the Headmaster went on about rules, then invited everyone to eat. Lexine began picking out food before shoving it into her mouth; something she rarely did. She tried to occupy herself with staring around the room, listening in on other conversations. The only time she began focusing on the two beside her was when Sybil looked over at Lexine, seemingly confused. Lexine looked up to Eli, whom Sybil was pointing at. She looked down at Sybil and shook her head. "Not this year, I rounded up the first years last year. It's Eli's turn this time around." She said. She was sort of happy that she didn't have to this year, she'd be extremely paranoid about losing her sister among the other students...of course, Sybil wasn't that stupid...but still. She was going to worry either way of course. Lexine almost went back to what she was doing until she saw Sybil turn around and give Lexine a look. She knew that Iñigo wouldn't realise that Sybil was unsure, her face was completely blank; the younger of the Vances wasn't near as expressive as Lexine was, and that was saying something, as Lexine wasn't always the most expressive of people. However, having known Sybil so long, Lexine knew what that look was. She smiled, then motioned for Sybil to follow Eli. After she saw Sybil follow Eli and other other first years, Lexine went back to her food.

User Image
        RedEagleEye007

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 1:49 am
User Image

Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

16|Sixth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo laughed as Lexine responded to his whole 'being his prefect' notion, returning the girls smile with one of his own. Soon enough however, Lexine's smile dropped, to which followed he learned something that he hadn't really been told about. Well, he knew that the girl had a particularly weird sleep schedule, but he never saw any indication in which the girl had saw it as a problem of hers. Iñigo himself had a weird sleep schedule to say the least, but he never thought it to be an issue like Lexine had apparently. He wouldn't ask about it though, not with Sybil there at least. When Lexine shot a glare at him, he rose his hands in defense. "Okay, maybe I was exaggerating a bit, but it could happen," he said, smiling at Lexine.

"Yeah, I'll take those days. And we'll leave her to her own devices on Sundays. I mean, I imagine she couldn't deal with me for more than three days," he said, winking at Lexine as he said it. They of course usually spent some time together most of the days...whether it was short or longer. A lot of times it was during classes and whatnot really. Sometimes they would stay up a little later during the nights and spend that time together. He watched as Lexine nudged her sister a little harder, to which he continued the joking. "Hey, you better stop hitting your sister before I report you. I'll make a citizens arrest," he said jokingly, trying to hold back the oncoming laughter, but utterly failed at it upon saying the word 'arrest'. "I think Amorocho would laugh at me if I even tried that."

When Lexine had said that she didn't know what the two's friendship status was, he just nodded his head. "Ah...I see. And I'm sure you are correct by that. I kind of got that vibe upon meeting her. She completely overlooked me and went straight to Jasper; so I was just kind of like 'oh...okay'," he said, shaking his head as he recalled the memory. The girl had somehow just completely missed him standing right in front of him. How oblivious could one be really? But then again, if it was a crush that the girl was living through, Iñigo certainly knew what it felt like to not really notice others around one's crush. Iñigo had to live through that from probably the end of his second year on to maybe a few months after Lexine and him had started dating. They of course, made it past that 'honeymoon' stage where the couple was usually oblivious to everyone around them but the other. "Speaking of her, I haven't seen her actually." He said, talking about Valentina. Looking over at the Gryffindor table, he scanned for a brief second before concluding that she just wasn't there. "Weird...not there." He of course, wasn't bothered by this. He just wondered if the girl had just up and dropped out.

When the two had gotten a little sappy, somewhere in between, Sybil didn't take much of a liking to it. Well...it probably was just something she didn't want to see really. And by the way she said Lexine talked about him, it seemed that she grew tired of hearing about it. A cocky grin now forming on his face, he looked at Lexine, but before he could get a word out, Lexine had said that 'he didn't need to know that'. And before he could add to it, the headmaster had started to make his opening remarks. And that meant one thing...food was coming.

As the Headmaster spoke, Iñigo paid some attention to it, wondering if there were any changes to the dialogue, but nothing really changed of course. The conversation hadn't gone, as each of them seemed to be quite hungry, or at least, Lexine and Iñigo were. Sybil hadn't eaten even close to the pace the other two did. And before he knew it, Eli was calling for the first years and there Sybil went. "We'll see you later Sybil," he said with a smile, continuing his food before he looked over at Lexine with that same arrogant grin he had from before. "So you talk about me?" It was a rhetoric, since he already knew the answer, but it was nice to know that the girl did talk about the relationship with her sister.

As he awaited his answer he then did think of another thing that he had just forgotten, but he recalled. "You know, you never told me that you've been having issues sleeping. I mean, I knew you have weird sleep patterns just like I do, but I never was under the impression that it was an issue. Is everything alright?" he asked, hopefully not prodding too much into her life than he should be, but they have been dating for about two years and it was only natural to show some concern towards his significant other's issues.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

Arkendrai

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:11 pm
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Reserved Keeper Single

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
                                                  Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
                                                  Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
                                                  And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

--- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ ---

Jean. Hated. Studying.

But he had no choice but to studying anyway, there were OWLs coming nearer and nearer as time goes by. He would rather go around the library learning about how school in general was so evil than sitting here and taking notes and reviews. Sure, he was doing just fine in the wandwork class such as Charms, Cursebreaking and Defense Against the Dark Arts. Well, he did not really regret applying Mythology he supposed, he loved mythology. Though, he should really worry about Arithmancy and Alchemy, numbers and dates were really boring to begin with. Why was he even sorted in Ravenclaw anyway? He wasn't that smart to answer the correct riddle to enter the tower, he was simply sorted there because he was just open and likes to learn. But not study.

And then there was his dad who told him "No pressure" for OWLs, yeah right. His dad warned him that he was not going to go easy on them fifth years, no surprise in that though. Eugene supposed that he should ask for help from his friends whom he shared electives with, maybe later. He opened his textbooks for Arithmancy and "Absolutely Alchemy" and started to study, this was never going to be a good weekend is it?

--- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me ---

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
                                                  Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
                                                  Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
                                                  But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

User Image

Thinking : "Ugh... I hate studying"
        With : Himself, at the moment. Maybe some Ravenclaws
        Attire : Lookin Chilly

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
Dvid had come down for breakfast, a little later than usual, perhaps, but it was the weekend and sleeping in once in a while was nice. Also it helped that Echo was pretty quiet when he left for quidditch practice or whatever he did on Saturday Mornings. He was still half waking up when he sat down at random, pulling out a book to read and pouring himself a cup of tea when he looked up to see Jean studying. Arithmancy-some subject David never saw much of a use for- and Alchemy. David let out a sigh and half a yawn as he opened his own book, one on herbology in the healing field, obviously outside reading, and began to flip through the book, as he found where he left off reading.

He glanced up at Jean as he sipped his tea, watching the kid with vague interest. He was after all the kid David suspected of being most serious about his interest in his sister Cathy for dating. David was just thankful he was able to squash that early on. It might help the kid was mousy as Hell, after all, David was well aware his bite was nonexistent. Jean didn't need to know that though. David was a lot happier with not having to worry about his sister and having some boyfriend or whatever to get into trouble with. It was a lot easier when Cathy was seven or eight. Being a big brother to her then was a lot less worrisome. And if he was being overprotective, well at least he looked out for her, right?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:38 pm
User Image

Jean was going to get a cup of coffee when he looked up and saw David, who was getting tea and reading a book as usual. The redhead let out a barely audible sigh and looked away to return to his studying, as if he was trying to think that the Head Boy was not sitting near him. As much as Jean disliked the guy, he was pretty much intimidated by him especially when he got Head Boy. But as much as the redhead disliked him, David was still Cathy's older brother. Hell, even Cathy mentioned about how overprotective he was to his sister making sure Cathy would do prefect duties with females only. That was rough.

He has flipping the pages of his Alchemy book and writing catchy reviewers when he felt like somebody was watching him, the feeling of being watched made him shudder. He looked up and looked around to see David seemed to be watching him, but he could be wrong. The redhead looked down to his notes and continued writing, with a slight scowl on his face and sighed, "Well, g'morning David. Didn't notice you right there 'til now," His voice was quite cool, yet it sounded that he was quite irritated. He would have just left the Great Hall but that would make him ridiculous and a scaredy cat when he could have just kept his slick and kept the class.

User Image

Thinking : "Ugh, I hate studying"
        With : David, and some Ravenclaws
        Attire :

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2015 11:49 pm
User Image
xxxx <7th Year>

David narrowed his eyes for a moment at Jean finally looking up and his greeting. "Yeah, I don't personally like being the center of attention and am happier going unnoticed," David answered, "One of the many differences that Cathy and I have from each other." He didn't say anything for a moment before taking a long sip of his tea and raising a brow as he set the cup of tea down and said, "To be quite honest I haven't been awake long enough to decide if it is a good morning or not. Though, good for you if you are having one."

He took another sip of tea and looked back to his book, beginning to read before he glanced back up at the redheaded classmate of his sister's, almost as if he debated about saying more. Finally he settled on shutting his book, and took a plate and began to butter a piece of bread. "I suppose it also helps you are so absorbed in your studies. Not that I disapprove. It would be hypocritical of me to criticize someone for getting too obsessed with their studies. After all I finished my official studying for my NEWTs last year." He fell silent and said before returning to his breakfast, "Morning none the less."

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 8:09 pm
User Image

Jean was quite focused he didn't look up at David and just listened to him talking about not wanting to noticed, which was definitely the huge difference between Cathy and him. Well, he wouldn't be surprised about the rumor around the school about the League siblings being so different they thought they weren't related, it was quite amusing in the redhead's opinion. But then, he would rather keep that to himself. "Hm, I don't mind that. I'm not a social butterfly either," His tone sounded monotonous, which kind of faded his usual Scottish accent, as he finished his review notes and closed his Alchemy textbook shutting, chucking it into his bag. He brought out his notes from Wizard Law and simply placed it to where he just put his Alchemy book minutes ago. "An' about your morning? S'up to you, I would rather keep it neutral good as possible,"

He began reading his reviewer for Arithmancy and finally, he looked up to David commenting him about being absorbed to my studies, or being obsessed to his studies. He was never obsessed to his studies, he did not like studying. Learning sounded better than that, but it wasn't like he was going to abandon school or whatever, "Nope, I'm not obsessed with my studies actually" He answered, as if he didn't like the word 'obsessed' and 'studies', "I'm studying because there's OWLs and I had to pass, at least an Acceptable is good enough. But I don't think you're surprised about that, since you took Cursebreaking and met my dad, and on the other hand I think you're surprised because I'm from Ravenclaw and yet I didn't like studying" Though, not everybody knew about his connection with him and his dad, mainly because he looked more like his mum than his dad. The only thing he only inherited from his dad was the hair and that was basically it.

User Image

Thinking : "Ugh, I hate studying"
        With : David, and some Ravenclaws
        Attire : Uniform

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2015 10:08 pm
User Image
xxxx <7th Year>

"An acceptable isn't good enough, you might as well have failed the OWL in my opinion," David answered, his eyes narrowed at Jean, "I didn't get any 'Acceptables' on my OWLs." David purposely left out he did get one grade that was failing by anyone's standard, though. He listened as the kid went on about his father being the Cursebreaking professor and that Jean thought David would be surprised that he was from Ravenclaw and didn't like studying.

"Don't assume you have a clue what goes on in my head," David answered, "and trust me if you tried, you'd fail, and if you knew I doubt you'd like to be in my head. I'm hardly surprised. There are plenty of particularly lazy students in Ravenclaw or students who could care less about grades. Perhaps you might be surprised to know that very little in life surprises me."

David sighed and raised a brow at Jean and then said, "Please though, go ahead and try to surprise me. It isn't like I have anything better to waste my time with." David rolled his eyes and then picked up Jean's alchemy notes and began to flip through it and then said, "Might help if you wrote better review notes." He tossed the notes back to Jean and said, "I could give you my old notes, I suppose. After all there are far worse people to allow to profit from my work."

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games