Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:13 pm
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor watched as someone else came up to the table, he wasn't Hufflepuff right? Then again, he could be and Victor just didn't notice. Which...was entirely possible, blushing at the hug he nodded some, "Ah...Uh..." Victor nodded, "Its....Quite alright to sit with us." When Del replied back to him Victor's blush increased, "....Ah...Uh....O...Oui..."

Victor still had not gotten past his fluttering...heart? He didn't know, it was warm feelings though. He also missed the younger 'puff after their non-date...date...thing that happened. To Victor it was like a date, but....was it? It...was? Or....It was too hard to tell.

"Strike?" The pinkette tilted his head some, "Did this have to do with the whole...umm...house mess? Last year?" Students could go on strike? ....That was interesting.

I feel blushy you know?
My inner thoughts are, "...Nnn...."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

Lady Pomegranates
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 7:03 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse grinned as the sorting hat decided on his house, walking happily down to the table where his new housemates were. For once, he'd be with people that were generally nice for a change. Sitting down, he decided he'd access his surroundings before trying to talk to anyone. After a few minutes of sitting there silently, he saw a girl who was talking with someone. Gene-something and Ally, he overheard. He didn't know why he thought she was so interesting, maybe it was because she looked thoughtful. He waved at them shyly, for some reason feeling meek, and gave them a smile.
"Hello, sorry to interrupt. I'm Jesse. Are you two first years?"

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

snarechicks are cool

Kai Sparrowheart

snarechicks are cool

Dapper Noob

950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:34 am
User Image
....I tremble....

....they're gonna eat me alive....
....if I stumble....
---wearing: Comfy Sweater (covered by basic robes)
---mood: Contemplative
---with: Well, the entire school.

.:Genevieve Marie Palldine:.
l
l
l
....can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?....

---{pureblood}---{Hufflepuff}---{first year}---

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

After a bit of small talk Genevieve was feeling particularly at ease. She usually didn't talk so much, well even this can't be labeled as 'much', but for her it was. She knew that if she had been thrown into the Slytherin house like her parents before her were, the quiet and meek child would not have fared well. After a moment or two, another stranger decided to jump in on the conversation. "Hello, sorry to interrupt. I'm Jesse. Are you two first years?" Spoke the brown haired boy. Her eyes perked up a bit and captured a warmness as they settled on him. Genevieve offered a smile in return for his own. "Nice to meet you Jesse, you are correct that we are first years as well. I'm Genevieve." She introduced herself politely with an extension of her hand for the boy to take and give a welcoming shake.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Voracious Voxy
Miss GryffindorK
Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:08 pm
User Image

Despite Genevieve’s initial hesitancy about joining the Hufflepuff table, she warmed quickly and was soon smiling and engaging in conversation. Another girl, one who was sweet and quiet like, but certainly an upperclassman, greeted them. ”Hello Chloe. It’s nice to meet you.” Ally greeted politely. Turning back to Genevieve, she caught her up on the conversation. ”Yes, I actually was asking Dhylan here,” she gestured to the older boy that was the captain of the team, ”about First Years trying out. He said that as long as we get our Flying Certificate, we are welcome at the tryouts. Do you plan to try out this year?”

Just as they were chatting, another Hufflepuff joined the table. Ally and her parents had lived on a small farm near a few other magical neighbors. Ally had been schooled at home by her mother, but she was allowed to play with some of the other magical children. She had noticed that the boys that were the most handsome were usually the meanest as well. The boy that was walking up to the table looked sporty and had well formed features that, though young, certainly bore promise of a handsome man underneath. Ally raised a suspicious eyebrow at him as he approached. Despite his appearance, he seemed almost nervous and unsure. Was it an act?

Even still, her wary look faded after only a moment to a genuine smile. After all, he had been sorted into Hufflepuff. Perhaps he was nice after all. With a grin she motioned for him to join them and poured him a glass of pumpkin juice in welcoming. Her eyes flicked to Genevieve, but her new friend seemed to hold no such reservations that she had felt. Taking that as a good sign, she graced him with a smile. ”Congratulations on your Sorting! We are so happy to have you join us. My name is Ally, well, Alastrine Whitlow. But Ally will do just fine. I was just asking Genevieve if she planned on trying out for the Quidditch team this year once we get our Flying Certificates. What of you, Jesse? Are you a fan of Quidditch?”

The Sorting Ceremony was parading on in a slow but steady fashion. Ally was glad to be making new friends but she was also getting dreadfully hungry. Wonderful, savory smells from wherever the kitchen resided were floating around and Ally could definitely do with a warm meal and a soft bed. The excitement of the day was starting to wear on her.

User Image

Kai Sparrowheart
snarechicks are cool

Voracious Voxy

PropertyofGaara

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 3:45 pm
User Image

"Aw well, there ought to be plenty more chances to meet Rollo, ey?" Fiora's shake became reluctant as Elsie mentioned having her own cat. She leaned forward and sniffed Elsie's hand as soon as she'd let go, but whatever she was trying to decide by it was inconclusive as she slinked off without making signs of a verdict. She meowed coyly at Dorian as she trotted by. Well, Dorian was certainly doing better at making sense of the joke than he was. Or at least giving it a darn good effort. Wren commended him for it. At first when his fellow first year confirmed being a triplet Wren was going to give what was probably the standard reaction of amazement, but upon hinting of their first time being separated he fell silent and contemplative. "Yeah, we'll probably be sharing a room, won't we? Well, I'm glad -- I'm used to sharing a room with my little brother back at home - it'd be frighteningly lonely if I didn't have company." He suggested, hoping Dorian could see it that way too.

After the words left his lips, the image of his old room filled his mind. It was late - Archie had probably been sent to bed by now. But Archie always had a hard time winding down - what would he do without Wren there to tire him out? Even after Wren turned the lights off, he'd keep crawling into his big brother's bed to try and wrestle. He saw in his mind's eye Archie crawling into his empty bed. Back at the Hufflepuff table, all remains of a smile had fallen off of Wren's face. Why hadn't he noticed until now how empty his hands were? "It's good that they'll have company, too..." he said absently. Fiora pounced onto his chest, nearly sending him flying backwards off the bench. "Blimey, what are you getting at?!" His eyes crossed as she bapped him on the nose. She then put a forepaw on either corner of his mouth and pushed herself forward and up against the edge of the table, forcing him back into a smile. He took the point, grabbing Fiora's paws and pulling her back up onto the table and twirling her around in a waltz. There would be time to worry about Archie later - when he was alone. It wasn't like he could do anything about it. Yet. "And I think we all have classes together, so you should see them during most of the day. Is that right, Elsie?" He added brightly.

User Image

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:21 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

Chloe sat at the Hufflepuff table scanning the area. She watched as everyone talked with each other and wondered what it would be like when she left Hogwarts. Would she be sad to leave or happy to be heading onward to something perhaps better? Truth was she wasn't sure but her gaze landed on the Gryffindor table where her brother and cousin sat. Scanning the table her eyes soon fell on Sun. It had been awhile since she'd seen him and boy did she ever want to tell him her plans to try-out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team.

Taking a piece of paper Chloe wrote down a few lines before sending it flying over to Sun. The letter falling nicely in front of the sixth year awaiting a response. Her gaze never left him as the letter landed on the table as if she was making sure he got it.

With: Dhylan, Ally, Genevieve, Jesse

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:49 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

"So am I going to write to dad or are you?"
Alice asked Jasper as she played with his left hand. Jasper looked over at her momentarily distracted by talk of something called Quidditch. "You can write him if you want." he told her with a faint smile. "Okay... Jazz you seem distracted..." she said looking over at him as if trying to see what was wrong. "Oh sorry I'm just listening to that group of students talk about something called... Quidditch. I don't know what it is." he explained. "Well that makes two of us, let's ask them."

With that Alice skipped over to the group of first years. "Alice!" Jasper cried as he raced after her. Why did she do this all the time to him? It wasn't like he was that curious. "Hello my name's Alice and this is my brother Jasper. He was wondering what is this Quidditch, you guys are talking about?" she asked brightly. Jasper came just in time for her to introduce them and he remained quiet the entire time. He didn't know what to say he was nothing like Alice.

Wearing: School Robes

With: Each other... Dhylan, Ally, Genevieve, Jesse, Chloe

Kai Sparrowheart
Miss GryffindorK
Voracious Voxy
snarechicks are cool

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:35 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

Chloe smiled when she noticed Sun look over at her and give her a nod. She was glad he would be there. When a folded paper airplane flew over to her she opened it up to see his hand writing. Her smile never faded as she saw what he wrote. Now she just wanted the feast to be over so she could see him. Was that so wrong? Turning back to the group she was sitting next to Chloe subconsciously counted the time till she was free to see Sun in the courtyard.

With: Dhylan, Ally, Genevieve, Jesse

Wearing: School Uniform

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:34 am
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
4тн ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ˢᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ᵐ sᴏʀʀʏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈᶰ'ᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵃᶰʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ѕαу ѕσмєтнιηg˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ ʷᶤˡˡ ˢʷᵃˡˡᵒʷ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᶤᵈᵉxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ˡᵒᵛᵉxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˢᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                          xxood: Hiding
                                                          xxxxocation: Hufflepuff Table
                                                          xxxxxxompanions: Rose, Nell, the Hufflepuffs

xxxIt was painfully obvious why Claire had come into the feast late. As the door creaked open and the little blonde shuffled in, she kept her head bowed, hair covering most of her face, though every once in a while a little break in the veil revealed the puffy redness of her eyes. In truth crying was all that Claire felt she was capable of doing at this point, having lost both her parents and her baby sister without so much as being able to say goodbye. Had Rose not been there for her after she’d learned of the accident, Claire wasn’t even sure where she would be at this point, but the girl had never felt so lost in her life as she did now. Claire didn’t even want to go to the feast today, she wanted to stay huddled in bed, left alone with just her thoughts and memories to keep her company. She wanted it to all be over, to suddenly wake up and realize it had all just been a long, painfully realistic nightmare that was all over now, to be greeted in bed by her parents and her two sisters. But the more she thought about it, the harder it became to ignore the pit at the bottom of her stomach. Claire had an obligation to uphold, whether or not Rose was aware of it or not – to stay strong, not just for her own sake, but for the sake and sanity of her elder sister. Rose had enough to deal with at this point, and Claire didn’t want to add more to the plate than was already necessary.

xxxBy the time the girl had reached the table, Claire took a seat beside her sister, smiling weakly to Nell before the girl took a deep breath out. She was hesitant to say anything in fear that her voice would shake as it had the past few days whenever she tried to say anything, so instead Claire merely placed a reassuring hand on her sister’s shoulder, giving it an affectionate squeeze before bowing her head again as if she didn’t want others to see the state that she was in.

Yukina101

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 9:40 am
Written in graffiti on a bridge in a park
"Do you ever get the feeling that you're missing the mark?"
It's so cold, it's so cold
Written up in marker on a factory sign
"I struggle with the feeling that my life isn't mine"
It's so cold, it's so cold
See the arrow that they shot, trying to tear us apart
Take the fire from my belly and the beat from my heart

User Image
Uriel Adair Scott
- Muggleborn - Fourth Year - Hufflepuff -
[feeling: concerned] [thinking: Claire?] [with: Hufflepuffs] [at: Hufflepuff Table]

Uriel nearly gasped when he caught a glimpse of Claire entering the feats late. She looked, well, she looked... bad. Her blonde hair was hanging in front of her face but he thought he saw her eyes for a second. They looked puffy and red. He didn't know what had happened, but it was obviously something bad. She took a seat next to her redheaded elder sister, Rose, he thought was her name, and squeezed her shoulder and then sitting with her head bowed. He drew in a breath, not sure what he should do. She didn't look like she wanted anyone to really take notice of her right now- but he wanted her to be okay. You can't make people okay, he chided himself, but he wanted to. He messed with his hair for a second, debating, and then fished out a piece of parchment and wrote a quick note. It breezed over to her innocuously, landing quietly in front of her.

Hi Claire- everything will be alright. I promise.

What else could he write? He didn't know what had happened, wasn't sure if he would ever know, and he wasn't going to ask if she was alright, because she clearly wasn't. He was afraid he might have hurt her just by what he wrote alone... but he wasn't going to just sit here and pretend that nothing was wrong.

I'll go making my mark, armed with a spray can soul.

Forks Anonymous

Still I won't let go
Oh you use your heart as a weapon
And it hurts like heaven
On every street, every car, every surface, a name
Tonight the streets are ours
And we’re writing and saying
"Don't let them take control"
No, we won't let them take control

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Kai Sparrowheart

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image
Jesse Giovanni Fiore
Eleven~ Hufflepuff

✵ ✴ We live in cities you'll never see onscreen
Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things
Living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
And you know we're on each others team

I'm kind of over getting told to throw my hands up in the air✵ ✴

【♖】
【♖】 【♖】 【♖】 【♖】

Jesse looked at the two girls with a smiled, shaking their hands and remembering their names. Ally talked a bit like an adult, and it was making him feel a little inferior. Taking the pumpkin juice, he thanked the girl and took a curious sip. Tilting his head to the side, he thought about the question. "I'm happy to be here! Uh, well, I guess I like it enough. I mean, I'll go to the matches and everything, but I don't think I'll try out or anything. I'm more of an artsy person than a sports person," he explained, his voice a mixture of English and Italian accents. Looking around when he heard two voices, he saw two other kids in front of them. Remembering to give them the choice like he usually did, he waved his hand.
"Hello, I'm Jesse or Van, whichever you prefer," he said.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

murruelecreuset

Voracious Voxy

snarechicks are cool

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 6:00 pm
User Image

---&
<--- sтяιρ мε ηαкε∂

❝I'm just a bad girl, that's why we get along❞

❝Won't make excuses for anything I'm doing wrong❞

❝I'll pull the trigger in a flash❞

Inari made her way into the hall, strolling to her chair at the center of the table. She took her seat slowly and crossed her ankles as any proper woman would. She'd been the headmistress for quite a while now and it never seemed to get easier. Sorting started and she made note of each new name and house, she clapped politely for each one called. As the last student sorted hurried to their prospective table she rose.

Her heels clicked with each step she took toward the podium. The owl stretched out it's wings as she waited for the silence to cover the room.
"Welcome to Hogwarts. I am pleased to see so many new and old faces. To those who just joined us, welcome and I do hope you enjoy your time here. This will be like another home and family to you as it is to the rest of us."She said gesturing to hall.

"Now for the rules, no magic in the hall and no students are allowed in the forest, I highly suggest you head that rule. Now good luck to all of you in the year to come and now let's eat!" She finished with a clap and food appeared on the tables. Turning she made it back to her large chair. Once seated she took a long drink and readied herself for the new year.

❝Watch out honey, step back❞

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

VixenViVi

Desirable Vampire

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

Alice smiled brightly at Jesse when he introduced himself. “It’s nice to meet you Jesse.” She said happily. “It’s nice to meet you.” Jasper said after her less lively then her. She was always happy to meet new people. Sitting next to him Alice was happy when the feast began. She sure was hungry. “Wow so we get to eat like this all the time?” Alice said in amazement. Jasper nodded to her. “Yes or so I’ve read.” He added. This sure was going to be interesting.

With: Each other... Dhylan, Ally, Genevieve, Jesse, Chloe

Kai Sparrowheart
Miss GryffindorK
Voracious Voxy
snarechicks are cool

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:35 pm
User Image
CLAIRExx HALL
4тн ʏᴇᴀʀxxxxʜᴜғғʟᴇᴘᴜғғ

ˢᵃʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰᶤᶰᵍ˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᶤ'ᵐ sᴏʀʀʏ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈᶰ'ᵗ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵗᵒ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵃᶰʸʷʰᵉʳᵉ ᶤ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ'ᵛᵉ ᶠᵒˡˡᵒʷᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ѕαу ѕσмєтнιηg˒ ᶤ'ᵐ ᵍᶤᵛᶤᶰᵍ ᵘᵖ ᵒᶰ ʸᵒᵘxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ ʷᶤˡˡ ˢʷᵃˡˡᵒʷ ᵐʸ ᵖʳᶤᵈᵉxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵗʰᵉ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᶤ ˡᵒᵛᵉxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ᵃᶰᵈ ᶤ'ᵐ ˢᵃʸᶤᶰᵍ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ttire: [x]
                                                          xxood: Tired
                                                          xxxxocation: Hufflepuff Table
                                                          xxxxxxompanions: Rose, Nell, Uriel the Hufflepuffs

xxxxClaire had already escaped to the recesses in the depths of her mind when something in reality drew her back – it was a note, scribbled in writing that the girl recognized as that which belonged to Uriel. The girl blinked, raising her head slightly as she picked up the note. Her hands were visibly shaking, so the girl didn’t hold them in the air for long before resting them against the edge of the table to steady herself. As she glanced over the words on the page, the girl could feel her eyes beginning to sting again, but with a bite of her lip and the sheer force of willpower Claire forced the tears back. Raising her head, the girl scanned across the table, a small, almost fragile looking smile on her face when she found Uriel with the rest of the Hufflepuffs. She didn’t want others to worry about her, nor did she really want to make a big deal about anything, but it was heartwarming to know that someone outside of the family cared. Brushing her hair away from her face, Claire picked up a spoon from the table to examine her own face, wincing at what she saw looking back at her. How long had she been crying for, exactly? Days? Weeks? Months? Time seemed to have lost its meaning after the accident, so even Claire wasn’t quite sure. Setting the spoon down, the girl rummaged through her bag, pulling out a sheet of parchment herself as she hastily scribbled a note in response.

Claire
                                                              Thanks for the concern Uriel. I’ll be fine, I promise. I just need some time.. don’t worry about me. – Claire

xxxxIt was short and simple. Not necessarily what the regular Claire would have responded, but she was at a loss for words as to what she could say. Folding it into a neat little airplane, Claire sent it across the table towards the boy. It was then that the food had appeared, though Claire doubted she would be able to stomach any of it. But for appearance’s sake, Claire put a small portion of food on her plate, just enough for her to deconstruct bit by bit and push around the plate to make it look as if she’d eaten.

Forks Anonymous

Newbie Noob

snarechicks are cool

Dapper Noob

950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:33 pm
User Image
....I tremble....

....if I stumble....
---wearing: Comfy Sweater (covered by basic robes)
---mood: Contemplative
---with: Well, the entire school.

.:Genevieve Marie Palldine:.
l
l
l
....can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?....

---{pureblood}---{Hufflepuff}---{first year}---

╔════════════════════════════════════════════╗

At talk of Qudditch tryouts, Genevieve shook her head politely to Ally. She was more one to watch the sport, and while she knew a great deal of it, she wasn't sure she was sporty enough to actually be able to play it. "I think I'll pass on that." She laughed. Her tone was airy and bright, although a little shy. "I'm a watcher of the games, not a player." She smiled. Soon, even more people began to join the little group that was forming. A set of siblings came over at the talk of Qudditch. Seems as though that they didn't even know of the game which instantly revealed them as Muggleborns. Genvieve had met very few in her time, but was always pleased to make their acquaintance, especially when they were as enthusiastic as these two were. She introduced herself kindly, and then let the girl speak her mind, and evidently her brother's as well seeing as he kept quiet. Soon though, it was time for the feast, the food magically appearing on the table in an array of tastes, portions, and temperatures. She could not wait to dig in, piling on a mountain of mashed potatoes, which were her favorite. She then allowed herself a few helpings of pumpkin juice.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Voracious Voxy
Miss GryffindorK
Kai Sparrowheart
murruelecreuset

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games