Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply [L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]
L5R - Jade Legacy OOC thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 9:12 am
Raganui Minamoto
Annoying. Considering the thing says 'no login required'.

This is what I see when I click the link. And to the best of my knowledge, I don't HAVE a google account.  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:58 pm
You could always make one and never use it again fairly easily. As I recall, making a gmail account takes about 4 seconds and no personal information. If his settings are right being logged in should be enough to see the document, though editing it yourself would require him to grant your specific account the right permissions.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:35 pm
As a note, you guys departed the Daidoji Training Grounds on the 17th day of the month of the Dragon (May). It is currently the 26th day of the month of the Serpent (June).

37 days of travel on foot. You would have had stops at unnamed tiny village, Kyuden Kitsune, Kaia Osha Mura, unnamed tiny village, Maemikake, 2 more unnamed tiny villages, and finally Kuda Mura. 4 major (say, 2 days R&R) and 4 minor stops on the way (1 day R&R), plus some minor off-the-map villages here and there. Look at it at about 25 actualy days of walking.

The past week has sucked, heat-wise.

If you don't do well on your Raw Earth roll, you MAY not be on good terms with your present company.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 4:08 pm
OK. Out of curiosity, we've been traveling together for a month now. How have our characters treated the other characters?

For Kojiro's part, he will be polite, but distant. If anyone wishes to talk to him, he will open up a little. If anyone wishes to lecture him....he'll be more distant to that person.  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 5:32 pm
Mostly stay silent, trying to deal with the heat. Except for the times we camp, then he will spend some time off by himself, doing his exercises with his blade.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 6:43 pm
Denbe probably would have been a bit distant about Kojiro- after he confessed to the murder Denbe is reevaluating how well he read him, besides that he's not especially happy about the killing. And he's a scorpion.

Otherwise, he'd probably have been trying to err on the warm side of polite and try to get to know the others a little bit, as much as on-the-road chatter would allow before they hit the heats so bad that most of us are busy trying not to die of heat.

It's gonna work a lot better if he knows the basics of who they are and what they can do, anyway, after all. I have to assume they all at least know each other's names and a basic, vague background or detail or two.  

Psychofish

Dedicated Loiterer

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:58 pm
Well, there's always nighttime around the campfire to get to know one another. I mean, if you don't know your group, it can be hard to interact.  
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 9:30 pm
It was intentional for me to let you guys figure out how well you've gotten to know each other. Effectively, you're a bunch of strangers that have been thrown together into a group with little common backgrounds, and forced to walk (maybe with a few caravan rides in between) over 100 miles.

How sociable all you might have been with one another is completely at your discretion smile I know some inter-party relations might be poor right now, and the heat doesn't help things any! I figure some turbulence would be fun for Miyako to fly through as she lands in Jade Warden airport. ^-^

There might be some bonding time soon. ninja  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 3:38 am
Kagae will be quiet and unsociable as always. Faking that he'd like to lead the way rather than just be alone at the front.  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 2:53 pm
With the introduction of a new scorpion I found a good little tid bit from /tg/
" The Bayushi courtiers are very effective, and a lot of Scorpion are perfectly okay folks as long as you don't do something against their clan's interest. I always get the feeling it's a matter of 'nobody trusts them of course, but my buddy Bayushi Kokuro is an upstanding guy!'"  

Mongooseh

Distinct Raider

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hellraiser 500

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 3:10 pm
Mongooseh
With the introduction of a new scorpion I found a good little tid bit from /tg/
" The Bayushi courtiers are very effective, and a lot of Scorpion are perfectly okay folks as long as you don't do something against their clan's interest. I always get the feeling it's a matter of 'nobody trusts them of course, but my buddy Bayushi Kokuro is an upstanding guy!'"

The only Scorpion you can trust is the one you're currently talking to, insisting he/she is. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:44 pm
Kinda silly, but I thought a few people might get a kick out of this, since we are in the land of tea drinkers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxtRGEVsSOc&feature=youtu.be  

Tei Kae

Distinct Genius

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 7:58 pm
><  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 3:38 pm
W00t! both ancestral abilities in one roll!  

Plainsfox

Romantic Paladin

10,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Rain Yupa rolled 12 10-sided dice: 10, 1, 8, 4, 5, 3, 1, 1, 9, 2, 1, 10 Total: 55 (12-120)

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 11:26 am
Music score for Yasame's and Tomoe's play, as written and performed by Shiba Hatsuyo.

Using 2 free raises from Doji Ninsei's critique, and raising once on my own for quality.

Spending 2 void for +2k2.

10k5, with 2 extra dice for explosions.

11, 8, 4, 5, 9 = 37 -5 from raise = 32 for performance.

DARN that was a lot of 1's. I wish I was allowed emphases for Perform. neutral  
[L5R 3eR] Jade Legacy --- --- --- --- [Closed]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 134 135 136 137 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games