Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:26 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Genin[x] | Taijutsu[x] | Brawler[x] | Oni[x] | Fire&Earth[x] | 200cp [x]
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Catching the key a little slow, Hakki fumbled it but grabbed it as it bounced and held it tightly. He got off his seat and his feet landed lightly on the floor but he sucked in a breath when the woman mentioned Demetri Demetri was dead? he paled and was actually happy when Daitomi suggested that she take him home. He suddenly wasn't comfortable being alone in the village....he had no way of taking care of or protecting himself. Even academy shinobi were better prepared then him right now "I wouldn't mind that..."

|

Fight, fight, fight ! ! !

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:42 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Demetri Hatake. Dead before he even met Bast. She had sent the boy out, and now... Now he was gone. It was a painful happenstance, but she bit her lip. Who am I... That's a question that many can't answer, Kin thought, as she sat herself upon a blackened piece of wood lump. Here she had everyone. Her boy. The misguided hunter, even Suzume had picked up as a foster parent for the Uchiha girls. The village was important, but equally so were the people that looked up to her. She sighed. "The journey to heavens is necessary, but only to come back down and be what a leader is meant to be. A guardian," the raikage answered, "Even the heavens must be earthly, Bast. Even here hidden in the clouds."

Even knowing who she was, she had failed.

"I would appreciate it if you took Hakkin to the apartment number posted on the end of those keys," Kin answered the jounin with a sigh. It was good that Dai wished to assist. It wasn't as if she wouldn't be watched however though. There would be an ANBU on her tail, courtesy of a small heads up earlier on.

"A mask for every situation..."

"And a performance for every soul."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai lowered her head when she realized Demetri had died. More of Kumo finest were dying away from home. The young sensor looked to the village leader, as Kin sat herself upon a blacken piece of wood. It kind of broke Dai's heart. How much can Kinpaku take? How many more deaths will cause her spirit to finally break. She thought with concern for the well being of the village leader. Dai kept her distance for the time being, she listened as Kin spoke about heaven. Lowering her head slightly in silent prayer for Demetri and Fuyu. The Sensor looked up at Kinpaku when she spoke to her. Dai stepped forward and took hold of the ring of keys; locking eyes with Kin for a moment, before bowing her head slightly. "Take care of what needs to be done. Hakkin will be in good hands, ma'am." Dai spoke slightly with a hushed tone. Dai smiled at Kin sweetly before slipping the keys from her hands. She turned to Hakkin and held out her hand. "If you're tired, you can either hold my hand...or I can give you a piggyback ride, Haki." She spoke with care this time.

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:55 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin frowned. Why must this woman ruin herself when she finally gets ahead "I'm tired, sleepy and wanting to go to bed. I am not an invalid or need to hold anyone's hand." he said, his voice just barely hinting at a bit of anger. Why couldn't he ever just be treated like a boy? No....it was either "He's the Kage's son. He needs protection/can take care of himself" or "He's a child." It was frustrating especially because he was so in-between child and teenager himself. He could never get the right mind set and seeing his mom brought out the child in him. But with other shinobi, he didn't want to be treated like a kid! Daitomi had almost seemed like she was going to treat him like a normal genin....and then she does this "I can walk by myself, thank you very much." he finished and promptly shoved his hands deep into his pockets to prove he didn't need her help.

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image

"The better the fighter, the more of a challenge to win."

User Image

I will pay for my...
L I E S and T R E A S O N ...

Daitomi (Dai) Imatokai
| Kumo | Ninjutsu Sensor | The Paper Ghost | Jounin | OININ Apprentice |

Dai moved her hand away. She couldn't believe that she had treated him like a child. She covered her eyes in embarrassment. "For all that is..." She mumbled in disbelief. Dai looked at Haki with eyes that pleaded forgiveness. She gripped the ring of keys in her hands and looked at Kin. "We'll take our leave now." She spoke swiftly before looking at Haki. "Uh~, this way Haki..." She spoke as she passed the oni boy. Down the steps and through the front door. Dai led the way to the apartments of Kumo. Looking back to make sure Haki was following her. Even sometimes stopping so she wouldn't lose him.
[exit to apartments]

I’ll take my
PUNISHMENT with a grain of salt.

User Image

User Image

| Chakra Count: 460 / 460 |
| Secret Chakra Pool: 150 / 150 |
| AC: 8,000 |
| Ryo: 3,700 |
| Theme: Paper Gangsta |

{{ occ :: }}  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image
Hakkin Ren Issestsu
Play, play, play ! ! !

|
Hakkin followed behind Daitomi, looking briefly at his mother before they left. He wasn't sure what to make of her still but at least she'd stopped treating him like a child for the moment.

((Exits w/ Daitomi))

|

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

Ergo War
Vice Captain

Enduring Guildsman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:59 am
((Sorry! Completely slipped my mind to post.))

Bast stood in thoughtful contemplation for several minutes before a picture clearly formulated in her head. How fitting it was for the country of mountains, she thought to herself.

"What do you say to a seat in the mountains? Depending on what my budget for this is, I could throw in a little surprise for you." She sounded both contemplative and eager, but did not break from her thinking stance.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:40 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

((It's all good, Ergo! Life happens!))

A seat in the mountains? It certainly sounded promising. "Do whatever you believe necessary. If we can't cover it, I'll work out a means to cover it," the raikage explained with a chuckle. Bast seemed to be so consumed with her thoughts, it was something most amusing. And most intriguing. "You did such a spectacular job with the tower, I'm sure you'll work wonders."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:45 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai emerged from were she thought at one point in time was a door, her purple hues widening looking at the .....office? Quickly glimpses of Kein Uchiha's memory flooded her mind causing the medic to take a step back and breath. She had been there to save Dai's life and heal Kein himself but never was evolved in the whole conflict. Seeing the ruined office Sukai began to wonder if it was wrong of her to even come and ask the Raikage such a thing.

+-------------------+

"The more I learn the more I can kill or heal you with."

User Image

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Chakra Count: 450/450
AC: 4,650
Ryo: 2,700
○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:58 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

The presence of another wasn't terribly shocking, a step in the room. The floorboards weren't at their best anymore, a creak giving away the presence of another. A look to the side, and a smile. There was Sukai. At least she was still safe. So many others in trouble. "Oh, Sukai. It's good to see you," Kin spoke simply, "Forgive the mess... There's some redecorating going on. Did you need something?"

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi
| Kumoagakure | The Healing Sky | Taijutsu Class | Chūnin | Cat Sage | Medical Ninja |

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai looked up at Kinpaku and gave her a kind and gentle smile like always, this actually being one of the first rare times she herself has ever spoken directly to the Kage. If not the first. "Oh um yes, I was wondering if. I could go to the festival. If that was okay with you that is." Suki put in her soft fragile tone. Glancing around she then asked tilting her head some. "Do . . .you need help here? . . . In cleaning up I mean."

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:30 pm
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

Kin had to watch as Sukai began to make her inquiries. First of all, came the festival. Second, came her offer to help. It was a pleasant offer, but the horned woman shook her head. "Go ahead, it'll be fine. You've had plenty to do, and need some time to visit the festival," smiled Kinpaku, "We'll have things sorted out in no time at all."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai smiled weakly wishing she could help but also eager to go to the festival and look at everything. "O-Okay then," Turning for a moment she paused looking back at Kinpaku. "Do you want anything? I could go by a shop or something and get you a souvenir if you like." Suki asked in her kind tone, knowing being a kage must be hard, and boring if you can't travel often out of the village.

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 am
xxxxKinpaku Isshinxxxx

User Image

There she was, offering more. A souvenir. Such a good girl she was, Kin couldn't be anymore grateful. "It's alright, Sukai," answered the woman, "Just make sure you come back safe, it's souvenir enough for me." She settled herself as comfortably on the remains of the furniture as was possible. Overall, she had plenty to do yet. Practice and work. Too much, really. "Get something nice for yourself."

Mana_ecl Zetsuya

Bashful Seeker

9,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:46 am
User Image

Sukai Chiryō-shi

User Image

+-------------------+

Sukai nodded to her Raikage then departed heading for the gates. Wondering to herself what the place and people were going to look like!

[[//exits to Kumo gates]]

((00c: Wow ubber short xD))

+-------------------+

User Image

○•♦Voice of Alan♦•○
~♥Sexy Theme♥~

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games