Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:07 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai looked at Reiko and smiled at him stepping forward running her fingers on his shoulders as she passed him up to follow Shiro and Zori. "I'll talk to you later Reiko, and maybe. . .Ichiro too." She giggled cutely walking away. "Looks like you don't have to look very far for the other Uchiha!" She called back behind her catching up to her teammates after she noticed the white haired boy that had the same eyes as Reiko and Kein. Her shyness returning as she spoke timidly again. "Wh-What dose he look like Shiro?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 2:54 pm
User Image

Ninjutsu Class || Reiko Uchiha || ᴄʜᴀᴋʀᴀ ʀᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇs: 400

Again that same boy has the same presumpisition that he could get in his way and do so with no retribution. He decided that if he interfered once more he would have to deal with it one way or the other. As for the girl Reiko stayed impassive throughout the physical confrontation and even said nothing until she mentioned he wouldn't have to look far for the other Uchiha. He turned around to see that she was correct. A boy with white hair entered the dojo,his sharinga already active. Reiko's flared on in turn,and scaned his chakra signature. Pitiful. He was weaker then he was,a shame. He was hoping that the last Uchiha would be as strong as he was,if not stronger like Kein. This boy however was just that,a boy. Reiko rolled his shoulders and neck as he set his sights on the last Uchiha"You,Uchiha! Fight me" Was all he said. His own Perfect Sharingan would tell him who he was

╔══════════OOC═══════════╗

|| -- ||

╚══════════OOC═══════════╝

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:07 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

Sakaki watched the proceedings with mild disinterest though he was quite amused with how bi-polar sky seemed. He then noticed zetsu walk in and, he assumed, looked around for dai. He then heard the arrogant p***k challenge zetsu. Sakaki had had enough of this arrogant mans attitude. "Hey you, asshat with the pink eye! Cool your jets," Sakaki said to the man with a glare. "Remember your manners and remember your in a foreign village and surrounded by potential enemies should you foul up," Sakaki said not at all intimidated by the uchiha.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:12 pm
User Image

Reiko's head turned slowly. With one eye looking over his left shoulder he spotted the boy that spoke up"I am not interested in you" Was all he said to him before his head turned back to face the one he deemed ready to fight him. He wasn't worth anymore of his time and everytime he thought he held jurisdiction over him only furthered that thought

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Ryusei_Senketsu

Versatile Lover

8,275 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:21 pm
User Image

SakakixSakeyomi

”Bonds make you stronger, but if you have no bonds...

User Image

"I think you may have a bigger tree up your a** then sypher," Sakaki said before he stepped straight in front of the uchiha and glared down at the shorter man. "Now once again do I have to remind you of the manners you seem to lack since your parents apparently didn't teach you any," Sakaki said his own bloody red eyes glaring into the shorter mans, whether he was looking or not he didn't care. "You seem like a stereo typical uchiha power hungry with a tree the size of this country shoved up your a**," Sakaki said with a sneer, he really hated people like reiko.

User Image

... how does one become stronger?"

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:28 pm
User Image

Reiko did not look at the man as he spoke,doing nothing except continuing to look at the spot where he knew the other uchiha was. Once again as the other Shinobi stopped his rank Reiko walked round him,to the other side so that they were now standing back to back,but that seemed to hold no importance to the Uchiha"I am not interested in you" The same words fowing out of his mouth,the only recognition he was giving to the taller man's existance

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Zero_ryukai

Aged Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 3:50 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Gain the power to paint your own world...
DON’T let someone else paint it for you...

Ooshiro (Shiro) Imatokai
| Gennin | Ink Storyteller | Kumo | Bloodline Classed |

"Zori, Sukai stay here and wait for Takeo." Shiro said walking in front of Reiko, "Where the hell do you think you are... If you haven't noticed your in Kumo. Much to the Raikage's resent and you are picking a fight here." Shiro said taking out his scroll, "Pay close attention to what I am about to say. In kumo it doesn't matter if your from the same or different family. If you pick a fight without consent of one, we all come! Some of us don't even care about ranks too much! And we also don't care about your so called clan BS. We don't live by your pride! If you haven't noticed some don't want to be apart of the cycles of their clans" Shiro said looking and kein and Dai while his hand slipped on his Ukyo mizu to grab his calligraphy brush, as he drew on the scroll, "Ever hear the saying an ant can bring down a castle... well your annoying the ant hill. Now I suggest you leave before the Raikage finds out about this!"

All I need in this world is…
My INK and my older sister…Daitomi.
User Image
Chakra Reserve: 295/295

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:07 pm
User Image

Reiko's eyes slid over,to little of his suprise,the same kid talking again. If this were in Konoha he would deal with it but seeing as he was in a different nation,killing him wasn't worth the war. He simply did the same as he did to the last kid,he stepped around him so that he was looking at the other Uchiha once more"Nor you" To him,they were both distractins,side shows to keep him away from what he wanted:To test his abilities against this other Uchiha. One thing Genin in this village seemed to have in common is that they all loved to talk

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:37 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Dai smiled at Sukai. "I'm here for ya." She told her softly. Dai shot a dirty glare at Reiko. She didn't like how he acted. He was foreigner in Kumo and his manners were sucking. She looked at Sukai as she spoke strongly against the Uchiha. "For someone that was taught discipline at a young age. Your manners are bad. Might I remind you Reiko Uchiha. You're in the land of lightning. And you're surrounded by a lot of Kumo Shinobis." She told him. Her eyes became dangerous as she watched him. "Mind your manners or the Raikage will throw you out on your a** quicker then you can say sorry." She warned him. "We respect those around us. Until they piss us off." Dai looked at Zetsu and smiled. She walked over to him and hugged him. "Hi sweetie." She said sweetly. Dai shot another death glare at Reiko. She turned to Zetsu. She whispered to him. "He is from the Konoha Uchiha clan. Please don't fight him. He only wants to fight for power." She grasped his hand and smiled lovingly at Zetsu. She whipped around as Saka spoke. Dai released Zetsu's hand and walked over to Reiko after she saw the look he was giving Shiro. Dai snapped. She stared him down. "Stare at my Little Brother like that again, Konoha Uchiha. And You'll deal with me personally. Your mouth is pissing us all off. So I highly suggest you start shutting up. AND stop trying to pick fights with every Uchiha that walks in here. WE don't want a damn thing to do with you and your search of power." She pointed at the door. "Now before we all start kicking your a**. I suggest you leave. NOW." She barked at him. Even though she was dating an Uchiha. Reiko pissed her off to the point where she was ready to fight him. "Either you leave OR start using your manners before you get beat to a bloody pulp by a bunch of Kumo shinobis that your clearly pissing off." She hissed at him. She had enough of his mouth and she was pissed. She continued to stare at him as she kept pointing at the door of the dojo.

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 pm
User Image

"I have to see if he carries the burden. Do as you wish" Was all he said as he walked past her,heading towards the nearest wall of the Dojo,he turned back to face the three Shinobi confronting him"That girl asked If I came here for power? I did. What none of you askd was why I seek it"He looked towards the boy who first confronted him"You cannot protect your friends from the world. If you try,they will be unprepared for the trials that life brings" The next person he would adress would be the second boy with the brush"Words will only go so far in life. Assumption and False Knowledge is a ninja's worst enemy" And lastly the girl"Threats when surrounded by a group of friends carries little weight. Think for yourself instead of agreeing with what the crowd says" His eyes darted between all of them no"You three are so quick to persecute but so slow to understand. You all carry the burden and for that I pity you" As he finished he looked down at the ground in front of him with narrowed eyes and whispered"I truly do"

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Sombre Et_Belle damE

3,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

The better the fighter
The more of a challenge to WIN...

Daitomi Konan Imatokai
| The Blue Thunder of Kumo | Shinobi Hunter | Ninjutsu | Genin |

Wood shot forward from the side near Reiko's head. A hole the side of a soft ball was in the wall, now. "We don't care what you seek and we don't care for those who are Foreign that lack the manners of being in another nation." Paper birds swarmed Dai. "I'm not asking again. Mind your damn manners, you pig. No one and I mean NO ONE threatens my brother. So you can take your sour a** attitude and get the hell out of our dojo. Before I force you to leave." Dai yelled at him.

| Chakra Count: 290 |

I will never forget my past
Even if I WANTED to...it is forever slashed into my skin.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:04 pm
User Image

Reiko sighed and shrugged"I have done nothing. This is my family. I came here to fight this man,and until Kein orders me too I won't leave. Do what you will but I'm going to stay here. I have to" If he was intimidated by the hole in the wall next to his head he didn't show it. He truly didn't wish to harm this girl but if she attacked him and if Kein didn't step in he would have to defend himself. He had done nothing but challenge the boy and ignore those who wished to provoke him. They were all so full of hate it saddened him

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:10 pm
The Healing Sky

*~Sukai Chiryō-shi~*

|-|Rank-Genin CP(250)|-|AC:0|-| 0 両 User Image
"The Healing Sky has no boundaries to her loyalty as long as its in the right place. If you let love in, you can survive."

Sukai turned back looking at everyone. It infuriated her that Reiko talked to Shiro like that but the number's seemed a little unfair even if he deserved to get beat. "Ummm, . . ." Maybe I should step in. . . Sukai wondered to herself not wanting to make her new friends mad at her. She made her way back looking at everyone. They were all mad at the Uchiha. Did I start this Sourness towards the boy? "Dai, he's not worth our time. . ." She said softly at her, she knew that the other girl probably wanted to give it to him as much as she did. But teaming up on him wasn't fair, Sukai knew that much.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image

Reiko looked over to the girl who had shown him simple kindness and the only one who was able to recognize the situation for what it was"Thank you" He wasn't thanking her for stopping the fight most would think,it was because he didn't want to hurt any of the three before him"Quell your hatred and if you still think I have wronged you,seek me out and only then I will battle" All this fighting was wearing him down,his drive to fight the other Uchiha was fading but no gone.He would stay here until his goal's were complete or until asked to leave by Kein or the Raikage.

|| -- ||

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:18 pm
User Image
Kein Uchiha
Konin ۞ Demon Of The North ۞ Kumogakure ۞ Three Tomoe Sharingan ۞
۞Master of the Uchiha Arts ۞
Ryo: 20200 両 ۞ AC:50100 ۞ Chakra : 670

Kein sighed as he raised his arm and roared," ENOUGH. ALL OF YOU STAND DOWN NOW !!!!!!. You are shinobi damn it and I WILL have order here. " He nodded to Zetsu then back to Reiko and said," Reiko you know damn well the result of a fight betwixt yourself and Zetsu. You will gladly fight a weaker enemy yet when one that could offer a challenge appears you turn it away. Zetsu does not carry the burden. I have made sure of that. " All hell was breaking loose and he needed to restore order before war broke out.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 348 349 350 351 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games