Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Naruto: Cursed Spirit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A dramatic conclusion.
  It's been a long run. and I thank all of you for your cooperation and patience.
  Special thanks to Lucky for her dramatic death.
  As well as to Omg and Xis for such lovable villiany.
  And of course, I've grown found of each and every character still here. I had fun learning about each and every one.
  Don't go anywhere though, still got a few more pages to go ;)
View Results

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:47 pm
"Behind a rock or something probably, or behind a Genjutsu Barrier." Zane said with a shrug.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm
(Bump)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm
{Dragon I was waiting for your post >_<}  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:57 am
(I am sorry who is kohane on team wise I only know it's with Kin. And kyo is with Nowe.)  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:19 am
Jumping down Kyo landed between Zane and Nowe as he ran having been listening to them as they talked. "Since we are looking for ones left by orochimaru there is a high probability that the entrance to one is going to be within a forest and some of the entrances will be within hollowed out tree's or stumps. It was how a large number of his bases that were on land were situated according to the profile of him that the ninja records show" Kyo chimed in as they ran. While he was not the strongest nor quickest when it came to the ninja arts he would easily admit, attaining and retaining information was something he did alot especially with him now working within groups of much higher ranked ninja.

"I don't know if I would be to much for it......, but if it will get us to our destination quicker I don't see anything against it" Kohane said with a small shiver. Rats were not her favorite creature by any means and she usually preferred to stay away from them or kill them with a kunai she wouldn't pick up afterwards.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:07 pm
"So we're agreed, then?" Kin asked, looking at her teammates and wishing Tayu was with them. "Shall we get going?"  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Xistund

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:59 pm
Kikou Nodded and Bit his thumb Summoning three large rats with saddles and holsters Kikou scratched behind one of there ears and got on the rat's back and then hooked himself up on the holster "Don't worry These guys are quite clean" Kikou said with a vary small smile not trying to make light on Kohane's fear  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:57 pm
"Clean or not there still a disease breeding ground" she told Kikou as she stepped closer slowly. It wasn't often you saw the Sannin seem scared of anything. Getting on the creatures back finally Kohane shifted uncomfortably on the saddle. If her slugs had been of a decent speed she would have offered them as a substitute. Looking at Kikou she gave a sudden blush at his laugh before a glare.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:05 pm
"Hm, then this could be a problem, the only possible way to find an entrance into one of those hideouts would be to know where and if Genjutsu Barriers aren't involved, the Sharingan won't see it. The only plausible way would be to use summons or physically scan every inch of this area." Zane said thoughtfully.

((Is it cool for Zane to have his own summons too?))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:39 pm
Tayu listened to the boys discussing where and how to find the Genjutsu barrier and decided she'd had enough of listening. It was about time to step in, and she had a pretty damn good idea how to find it. She lifted an eyebrow and smirked to Kita. The bird nodded his head. "Well, if we have to physically scan the area, Kita can do that easily."

Kin climbed onto the other rat and patted the creature's head. They looked tame enough, and she didn't mind rats too much. She'd gotten pretty damn used to them in the Shadow village.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:05 pm
"True, but we also need to think about the possibility of what it would look like on the ground, rather than have Kita expend a lot of energy, flying, landing and taking off repeatedly, he could scout around and point out likely places for us to check." Zane said thoughtfully.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:23 pm
Kikou made gave the command to the rats to head to the village hidden in the stones and the rats ran off at there top speed  

Xistund

omgIisonfiyah

Interesting Lunatic

14,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 pm
((Bump))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:55 am
( Yes anyone may have a summon. I'd just prefer everyone's summons differ if possible. )

Nowe thought for a while, and indeed he liked Tayu's idea, alot. "Using Kita is a good idea. A bird can easily scale large amount of areas, clearing out a good bit of the possible area's. And a animal to get to the places flying wont' see, would help as well." Nowe bit his thumb and then pulled his sleeve up, running the blood down the tattoo on his arm. Perfroming the needed handsigns, he summoned a typical snake, and it began to slither ahead and look in small areas for possible switches or such. "Either way, we should get to looking"  

anonymous-twilight

3,000 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

LizzieTheRose

Beloved Kitten

11,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:14 am
- OOC: I still dunno how to jump in... -  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games