Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:39 am
((Du-hurr, I thmart. xP But no scarring the kiddies? XD ))

"Always happy to help." Jaquel said with a smile as he stroked her hair a bit comfortingly. "If you ever need anything, don't be afraid to ask."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:50 am
{Well, if that must happen, maybe their powers could be devided by half? XD}

"I...Thank you. It means alot to me to hear it." Milly said, her smile brightening a little more. "I don't know if I'll ever be able to live up to momma's expectations, but I'm happy to have your support."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:00 pm
((I mean no scarring the kiddies with the decrepit skeleton and pile of dust that their mother would become after her age catches up with her. XD ))

"I'd try to talk to her about making things a little easier on you, but I think the chances of her listening are rather slim."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:08 pm
{Awesome~ biggrin }

"You have no idea how true that is." Milly muttured to herself, averting her gaze for a moment before looking back up at Jaquel. "Momma doesn't listen to anyone until it's too late. I love her to death, but let's be honest, she's almost as bad of a parent as your demon self is."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:11 pm
"Well he's gone now, so you don't have to worry about him anymore." Jaquel said with a chuckle.

((Of course, death would be more drama....*imagination runs off somewhere to frolic*))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 pm
{It would be more drama, but I can't help but think that they'd be dangerously close to Jumping the Shark if Mala was able to be brought back after that. And frankly, I like her alot - I don't want to kill Mala off in such a manner. crying }

"Well, not exaaaaactly true." Milly said, averting her gaze and starting to whistle a suspicious tune. She obviously knew something that Jaquel didn't.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:26 pm
Jaquel raised an eyebrow at this. "And what do you mean by that?"

((I realize we never did finish Steal My Way to Victory. >_>;; If you're really having block, we can see if we can do a big time jump to get things moving again. <=3))

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:33 pm
{Let's do that. I have a couple of ideas on where it could land as well~}

"Well, it turns out that your demon self was just sepparated from your body when Van punched you and now he's out roaming the streets again." Milly admitted, twiddling her fingers. "He...was the one who made the offer."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 pm
((Oo, as do I~))

Jaquel could only gape for some time before sound actually came from his mouth. "I...I'm glad you turned him down! We'll just have to try and void him...or it...or try to get rid of him for good somehow."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 pm
{Awesome! biggrin What were your ideas? ^.^}

Milly sighed softly. "I hope that's possible, although I doubt it. Chances are, he's going to want his old domain back - so be prepared for a fight. Also, knowing how much of a lech he is, be prepared to hide your wife."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:15 pm
((Well, more like idea, singular. And would be more drama. And near to when they solve the gods' power problem. Other than that, I'm not telling. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Though Van should probably be afraid. >XD
Van: o_o *gulp*))

"Ariae's already experienced him on more than occasion, I'm not terribly worried that she'll fall for his....charms." Jaquel said. "Although I can't say I don't expect a fight."

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:27 pm
{Well, I'm looking forward to it. biggrin }

Milly nodded. "Well, still be prepared for the worst. If nothing else, he's a sore loser and will try to throw out something worse if you beat him."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm
"I know, I will. And good luck with the demon-man hunt." Jaquel said before giving Milly a kiss on the head.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:45 pm
"Thanks. I'm hoping for the best~" Milly said, grinning now at Jaquel while thinking quietly to herself that she likely wouldn't get what she wished for.

Ariae was now lounging around in the garden, gazing lazilly up at the sky and thinking back on how much she's changed over the years. In her youth, she was a rebellious drunk who always did nothing but get herself in trouble. After she met Jaquel, she slowly turned into your sweet model citizen. After he left, she became a total psychotic b***h. Now, she is as she is. Funny how much someone can change over time, isn't it?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:55 pm
"I better let Ariae know about my worse half back up and kicking." Jaquel just said as he placed a comforting hand on her head before getting up to leave the room.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games