Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

a porg
Vice Captain

Anxious Astronomer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:02 am
Jasmine Acacia
Fourth Year Beater
User Image

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

Jasmine had hardly noticed that the train had stopped. In all honesty, she didn't want to be back at Hogwarts. Not with all the unanswered questions and horrid memories of last year. The girl feared that everyone would be asking her how everything went. They were certainly going to be asking her about her summer. Yet how was the triplet to answer? Her sister was killed at the end of the year, her brother hadn't been seen or heard from since, and she still didn't know too much about what Zane had been doing in the dungeons nearly every night. However, the Slytherin didn't want to think about her brother. She was convinced it had been Zane to kill Erianthe. Why else would he have run off?

Cautiously getting off the train, the fourth year was quick to notice that most of the students gathered had no house badge on their robes, signifying that they were unsorted first years. 'Maybe if the Hat had put us together, none of this would have happened,' the girl thought to herself. She didn't really like being put in Slytherin while her siblings were put into Ravenclaw. If she had only been in the same house as Erianthe, perhaps none of this would have happened.

Deciding to move on from where all the younger, happier students were bouncing around in delight, Jasmine got her stuff together and decided to head off toward the carriages. After all, she really had no one to sit with since her sister was no longer living.

║▌│█│║▌║││█ ▌█ ▌█ ▌ ║▌│█│║

"Grief is not as heavy as guilt,
but it takes more away from you."

User Image

{Out of Chaos: Exit to the Gates.}

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:14 am
Marina Aldred, Unsorted First Year
Marina in First Year
Thoughts: Git...
Mood: Annoyed
Friends: Elizabeth Burke

Marina whirled on the rude pale boy. "Who asked you to be such a prat?!" she snapped. "We were just standing here and being perfectly friendly; you weren't saying anything! Don't be so uptight!" Her brown eyes were burning with her fiery temper, her hair seemed to get even curlier.

With Elizabeth, Tobyn, and Damien  

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:24 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose stepped off the train, excitement buzzing in her body and causing her to almost vibrate in place. Magic, magic was real, and she was going to learn it! She nearly skipped over to where she saw a lot of other students congregating and stood there, waiting. She didn't know anyone yet, and was just curious to see what was going on. Drumming her hands against her thighs, she shifted her weight from foot to foot, glancing around and waiting for something to happen.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous, excited
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:28 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie rolled her eyes at Hannah. "If it starts raining, I don't think any of us will be happy." At that moment, she spotted another first year walking over to their group and smiled at her. "Hello." She said to Rose. "I'm Gracie. What's you're name?"

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:45 am
User Image
User Image

The red head laughed at Gracie with a big smile and then looked over to the mad girl and the pale boy she had pushed earlier this evening."I wonder what she is upset about. The boy she is yelling at isnt very nice,"she said and looked at Gracie again. She then thought about rain and sighed."I really hope it doesn't that would just make this year start off bad,"she said to herself about the rain. Then she looked out at the lake and decided to sit on the ground. Hannah knew they would be there for a while and her legs were starting to hurt.

User Image
Mood--- Happy

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Please do not rain.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:54 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie looked over at the boy too. He was the same boy she had ran into earlier. Mostly on purpose. She noticed Hannah sit down and sat as well. "I wouldn't call him nice. After you touched him, he was acting as if you had been covered in paint.. or mud." She paused as she thought of the implications that could mean. He's probably from one of those purebloodist families like my mom's. She thought, nodding her head. "It was quite rude." She finished her sentece to Hannah, glancing back at the pale boy once again, and shrugging.

The days are fading

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:55 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose looked over to the girl who had called her over. She blinked as she realized the girl had blue hair. Really blue hair. She smiled at the girl. "Rose. Is this your first year, too?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 9:58 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin nodded, the girl was very outgoing. She shook her head at Gracie, having a feeling that she would jinx all of the First Years. She sighed, how much longer would they have to wait? She chewed her lip, growing more silent. She looked over at the other girl with red hair. Realizing Gracie was talking to her, she waved at the girl. Caitlin tugged at more curls, getting more nervous about the Sorting than excited.

Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:01 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie smiled up at Rose and patted the ground next to where she was sitting. "Yep, first year! I'm excited.... although I think I might shoot the professor for taking so long by now." She said with a laugh, ruffling her hair. "This is Hannah, and that's Caitlin." She said pointing to her friends, one of which was on the ground next to her. "Which house do you want to be sorted into?" She asked.

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
User Image
((O.O.C: Sorry I ment he isn't nice))
Hannah laughed as she agreed he wasn't nice. When Rose came over and talked to Gracie she smiled,"Hi I'm Hannah and yes I am a first year. Are you? Hannah spinned her body around to look up to the red head girl and smiled at the nice looking girl. She wondered what she was like Nd thought of how many friends she had already made today.

User Image
Mood--- Nervouse/Excited

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" I am so cold, hungry, and excited.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:21 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie laughed as well. She smiled, stopping her self from once again looking at the lake and hoping to see the professor heading their way. She knew if she did look, she would just be disappointed once again. She was glad to at least be surrounded by friends, even if it was cold and dark and she was hungry.

OOC: Haha Not nice makes more sense xD

The days are fading

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:23 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose sat down on the ground, not paying any attention to where. "Yeah, I'm a first year too. I don't think shooting the professors would help, though." She looked confused, however when Grace mentioned houses. "What houses? I don't know about any houses, actually. I'm kinda new to this whole magic thing, really."

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:28 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin waved again. She sat down next to Gracie and Hannah and waited. She knew that if the professor came and they were still sitting, they'd be trampled. Cait played with her hair, trying to occupy herself. She wished she hadn't lost Raiden in the crowd. They could play soccer or at least pass the ball around a little. Sighing lightly, she pulled at her shoes, playing with the laces. Caitlin looked at the train, a little bit ago, she was worried about getting lost. Now, she was worried that they'd never make it inside.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Company: Gracie, Hannah, Rose, and First Years.
Feelings: Excited, Nervous, Impatient.
Thoughts: Where is the Professor?
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:39 am
User Image
User Image

Hannah smiled and then yawned as she looked at everyone."When did you get into the magic,"she said with a smile and then looked at Caitlin who was silent."So Caitlin are you hungry,"she said just to make small talk.

[O.O.C: I gtg guys by]]

User Image
Mood--- Tired

Location--- Hogsmeade

"Thoughts" Hungry need food.

xXmoonlight_madnessXx

Dapper Noob

2,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:52 am

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

User Image
Gracie smiled at Rose. "Well there are 4 houses at Hogwarts. Gryffindor for the brave, Hufflepuff for the loyal, Ravenclaw for the wise, and Slytherin for the Cunning." She counted them off on her fingers as she spoke. "I want to be in Gryffindor." She continued with a smile. When Hannah asked about getting into magic she shrugged. "About 5 years ago when my uncle came to live with us and revealed my mum was a witch. My dad was quite surprised." She chuckled.

The days are fading

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games