Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Without Control ((FULL)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 5:33 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah brushed away Dali's tears and just continued hugging her, feeling sad for Dalila and angry once more at Kirrah. Of course, the redhead couldn't have known how upset doing what Dali told her would make the half-demon in question, but still... She shared a bit of blame in this. Dali's indiscretion had been in drinking way too much, and Kannah's had been in not checking Dali's bed before she left her. "We all had a lapse in common sense last night... I'm sorry you're so upset, sweetie. Do you want me to ask Kirrah to leave? You don't have to be near her if you don't want to be."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:59 pm
User Image

Dalila buried her face in Kannah's shoulder, shaking her head against the soft skin. "No..... It was my fault..... I need to apologize to her....... I'm sorry I screwed up Kannah.... I..." Her memory suddenly spiked back to ten years ago; the last time she had been apologizing to one person so profusely. She looked up and saw Eblis instead of Kannah holding her, the vivid blue eyes glazed and wild with fear. She began to tremble violently, not seeing the look of concern in the multi-hued eyes or even the questions asked by Kannah, only her half brother's black eyes and his cruel grin, his arms around her as he watched her, "Well hello there Dalila. Are you ready? You should remember what you called me Dali. If you know what's good for you, start begging again." He demanded, tightening his grip on her.

Dali began to shake more, her eyes full of tears, and fear as well as humiliation. She would have to beg again or he wold beat her over and over again while he raped her. "P-please Master Eblis....... O-o-onegai shimas-su.... Please let me go..... Eblis-sama...... don't do it again........ Onegai.." Were her pitifully voiced words, her body without a hint of fight in it as she looked at Kannah/Eblis, tears pouring from her eyes. As the half demon remained submissive, she looked at the demon that was not there and then dropped her gaze to her knees, her entire expression hopeless as Dalila could almost feel him decide what to do first, his chuckles dark and cold as ice.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:51 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

As soon as she heard Dali call her "Master Eblis", Kannah let her go and backed off quickly. She recognized a flashback when she saw one, and didn't want to make it worse. "It's okay, Dali... He won't hurt you again. It's Kannah, honey, I'm here... I'll protect you, querida..." Kannah continued speaking in a soft, gentle voice to Dali, trying to coax her back to reality.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:02 pm
User Image

Dalila shivered and then began to blink, the soft voice of Kannah breaking through the illusion as the features began to turn pale and feminine. She looked up the body as the face slowly dissolved into a concerned looking chiropteran, and she then fell into her soft body, holding her tightly. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She apologized in her worry that she had upset Kannah.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:06 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah smiled slightly and embraced Dali, scooping the girl into her arms and carrying her back to the bed. "Shh, it's okay, querida. Esta bien. You probably should sleep, though. That'll be the best cure for the flashbacks. Do you want me to lie with you? In case you have nightmares?" Kannah wasn't trying to seduce Dali at all; she really was afraid the girl would have nightmares if she slept alone. "Or Aurora, if you're not comfortable with me?" she suggested as an afterthought.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image

Dalila clung to Kannah and trembled, saying in a very timid voice and embarrassed at her own words, "Please stay.... I know you can keep me safe...." She tried to relax, soft whining sounds slipping from her throat as she grew anxious, her hands gripping as the woman's back slightly. "Please..."

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah successfully repressed her shivers of desire and hugged Dalila gently, draping the covers over both of them. "I won't leave you, sweetie," she promised in a whisper, shifting so that Dali could rest her head on her generous chest. "Go ahead and sleep. I'll be right here."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:21 pm
User Image

Dalila huddled against the older woman for protection and comfort, purring barely as she relaxed and fell asleep, soft groans as she fell into a barely decent sleep.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:39 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah skillfully shifted out of Dali's arms while the girl slept, reluctantly relinquishing her to Aurora's gentle care. She left the room and found Kirrah at the kitchen table, looking far calmer than she had and drinking a cup of strong coffee. She sat down across from the female and waited to be acknowledged.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah glanced rather coldly at Kannah out of the corner of her eye and waited for the woman to speak. She wasn't about to apologize. She'd already said sorry, and Kannah had responded by trying to kill her. Certainly Kirrah had done her friend wrong, but murder was not the answer, especially when they were supposed to be friends. The silence was thick with tension until Kirrah finally broke. "How is she?" she asked in a voice colder than ice.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:46 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah had literally just opened her mouth to apologize when Kirrah asked her a question in that horrible tone. She gritted her teeth and answered through them. "Exhausted. Sick. And very, very hurt. She feels like it was her fault, but also wishes you hadn't agreed so quickly. She wasn't ready for sex." Kannah sighed and shook her head. "What did you two even do? I mean, were you rough with her at all? I didn't see any bruises, but she is a half-demon..."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:52 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah stiffened at the veiled accusation and hissed at the Chiropteran in extreme displeasure. It was a habit she'd picked up from being around Kannah, strangely enough. "I was NOT rough," she snapped. "Though what happened between us is none of your business." She calmed a bit and ran a hand through her hair. "I was exceedingly gentle. Barely touched her. And I didn't even use my fingers; just a little bit of my... tongue." Kirrah flushed with embarrassment to be discussing what had happened with Kannah, but she wanted the woman to know that she hadn't hurt Dali at all... physically, anyway. She blinked back tears of anger and pain. "She said she loved me afterward... But I'm sure now she didn't mean it if she's so upset." Kirrah buried her face in her hands, not wanting to give Kannah the satisfaction of seeing her cry.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:58 pm
User Image
Kannah Ariake

Kannah felt a twinge of guilt and pity in spite of herself and stood, walking over to the redhead in silence and looking down at her trembling form. They were supposed to be friends; this fight was pointless. So many bad feelings, when she and Dali shared as much blame as Kirrah... Kannah finally swallowed her pride and knelt to hug Kirrah. "Lo siento mucho, amiga," she whispered in a sincere voice. "I'm sorry I almost hurt you... That was horrible of me, and definitely not the right thing to do. And I knew how intoxicated Dali was... I should have checked her bed before I left to see if anyone was there."

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:32 pm
User Image
Kirrah Tayashi

Kirrah sat in the backyard a week after the incident, holding Franz in her lap while Aurora played with Artemis. The demons were still acting very coldly toward her, but they couldn't keep her from enjoying the company of her grandkids. She'd been good, though, so she hoped that they would forgive her soon. She'd stayed away from Dalila, and hadn't approached her even once. Some might say she'd even been avoiding the girl. Of course she missed her, and still felt horrible, but she wouldn't ever force her company on Dali again. If the half-demon wanted to talk, she could seek Kirrah out.

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:40 pm
User Image

Dalila slowly moved close to the woman and said in a soft voice, "Kirrah? I... I wanted to tell you.... A-ano..." She leaned in and kissed her cheek softly, whispering, "It was my fault and I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I led you on, but I did mean what I said.... I wasn't ready for the sex itself, but the words... I mean... Suki dai yo..." and blushed deeper, fidgeting and playing with her hair as she grew anxious while waiting to see how Kirrah would react.

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 144 145 146 147 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games