Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 5:45 pm
((Haha. I was reading all the posts of Zil and the twins and I forgot. xp ))

Dustin rolled his eyes. He had no more reason to be here. "I'll be keeping an eye on you two" he said and shut the door.

'David' laughed. "I'm sure I'll be fine. I've been in dangerous situations before and I've survived. If I'm lucky, I'll be selected to participate in the victory march for our Gracious and Divine Absolute Leader" he said and got his drink after paying for it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:51 pm
The twins said nothing and grit their teeth with irritation. They couldn't stand the fact that they couldn't even have five minutes alone together and were constantly being watched.

"You better. I don't want more friends turning out like Lavoski." She replied, taking another sip of her drink. Lavoski, of course, was a famous and loyal soldier to Damien who was known for his work in the war. He was one of those that Damien probably plotted to kill once as his work was done, but he was assassinated by a rebel before it got to that point. "He was a good man back in my combat days." She muttered. And by combat days, she meant her first mission as a Helmshire spy. She was temporarily part of a group of special forces for Damien led by Lavoski before he died. They were disbanded when he died. It was because of her work then that she reached her rank as a Diethelm spy.

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm
Dustin opened the door just a crack. He didn't even stick his head in or anything. "By the way, you should be thankful you have family looking out for you" was all he said. He then shut the door again. He would let the twins try and figure things out for now. He might explain things to them later, but right now he was not in the mood.

"Ah, yes. Lavoski. I knew him. Good guy. Went too soon. He was really good at what he did too. That's probably why he was targeted in a rebel attack. I heard the Absolute Leader was greatly enraged by his death" 'David' said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:49 pm
"Family?" Vincent muttered to his sister, slightly confused. They both burst out into laughter, thinking about how badly their mother's family had treated them. Suddenly, they both stopped laughing when the thought of them being DNA tested ran though their mind. "Wait a second." Vincent stuttered.
"It- it can't be... You people can't know our father!" Valkyrie burst out in disbelief.
"Now that I think about it, the absolute leader was asking a lot of questions about our family." Vincent muttered. "Damn it! Won't you people stop trying to dig it up?!"

"Perhaps. After he died, we were disbanded, or rather, we were erased. I think most of us quit the military all together. I know Hans didn't, but he died a few years back when quelling riots." She sighed. "... lets not talk about this anymore. It's making me depressed."

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:22 pm
"True. Let's talk about something else. Dead comrades are not a good topic of conversation for me. So what's new with you?" 'David' asked, wondering what Shadow was up to.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:30 pm
"Quelling a dangerous storm." Shadow replied with a sly, and slightly flirtatious smirk on her face. "And how about you?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:14 pm
"Training for the new attack on Helmshire. Of course, I can't tell you what it is since you are an informant. That's too bad, but it must remain confidential. I risk execution if I'm the reason our plan gets botched. Other than that, nothing really. Still reeling from the sudden wave of demonstrations against the government that was set up by the cowardly Helmshirish prince and his league of cowardly workers" 'David' stated.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:24 pm
"I see. Busy busy busy." Shadow replied, taking another sip of her drink. "So what do you need with little ol' me?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:33 pm
'David' shrugged. "I just wanted something to do. I was bored and you sounded like you wanted to hang out again...and of course I've been ordered to see if I can get any more information from you" he stated. He finished his drink and put the glass down.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 pm
"Of course, and you're not alone." Shadow replied, also setting her drink down. "But we both know that I can't give my services for free. I'm not made of money, you know. I have to eat. So, we might as well just enjoy each other's company."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:05 pm
"Yeah" 'David' said. He ordered another drink and swigged it down. "Ah, nothing like knocking back a few cold ones after a long, hard day" he said. He then stood up. "Unfortunately now I need to go to the washroom" the dictator in disguise said and excused himself. He passed by Monica in disguise while heading to the washroom and cast her a quick glance as if he was checking her out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:26 pm
Shadow said nothing and simply turned to look around the room, leaning against the bar. Her eyes narrowed as he left, and she waited, sitting on the chair wondering if they were going to go after her now.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:42 pm
Damien actually did have to go pee. He didn't have a chance before he headed out and that alcohol went right through him. However, he also wanted to pass a note along to Monica. After heading into a stall and doing his business, Damien took out a piece of folded up note paper from an inside pocket of his suit jacket. He also took out a pen. He began writing a note to Monica to pass along to the barkeeper that was a secret policeman in disguise. It was a note saying to serve Shadow a drink that would knock her unconscious. If Damien himself passed the note along it would be too obvious.

Damien then washed his hands like a proper dictator should and headed out. While passing by Monica, he gave her a small smack on the rear with the hand that held the little folded up piece of paper which then dropped by her foot. He returned to Shadow. "Did you miss me?" he asked.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:49 pm
"Are you tipsy?" Shadow blinked, referring to when he smacked Monica's butt even though he was on a date with her. She looked back at Monica and gave her an apologetic gesture for 'David' when she suddenly noticed the note by Monica's foot. She then turned back to David, looking him over carefully.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:04 pm
"Maybe. I also haven't gotten much sleep. That could add something to it" 'David' said, pretending to be a little wobbly. "Usually I go out drinking with my buddies right before we head off as one last night of pleasure. Probably shouldn't do that tonight. At least not while I'm hanging out with you. That wouldn't be very classy" the dictator in disguise stated. In reality, Damien really couldn't handle much strong alcohol, so part of it was true.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games