Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Teen Titans: New Beginnings (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join?
  Gold!
  Titan!
  Major Villain!
  Minor Villain...
  Citizen... -Hides-
View Results

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 pm

(Psh, where have YOU been?))

"THanks," Esther said before waving at Jenos, saying, "Hey." Before quickly turning nad heading for the infirmary to see if Draco was alright.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:54 pm

Tyler hesitantly took her hand "I hope you know wile my costume is being upgraded i can't do much crime fighting. so I'll mostly be training" He looked around "speaking of witch where's your mom?"

Xistund

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:13 pm

Draco was in a meditative trance on one of the beds in the infirmary. He was hoping it would be enough to help him replenish his mana more quickly, since he had exhausted the vast majority of it after his massive attacks. At that point in time, he was oblivious to most everything around him.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:18 pm

Esther walked in. She gently called out to Draco, but upon being ignored she simply walked over and sat on the bed next to him. She could feel the air around him getting colder and colder, but she simply grabbed a blanket and did her best to ignore it while she waited for him to snap out of it.

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Draco felt a familiar warm energy next to him. He knew right away who it was, and he broke the trance. Upon his eyes opening, he immediately looked over to Star. "Hey, there, darlin'. I missed ya. How'd your errand go?"
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:26 pm

"It went great." Esther said with a smile. "Ghost is getting his suit upgraded by Castor. How are you?"

Raining Eri

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:36 pm

Draco looked down a little bit. "I... I lost control in the trainin' with Raven. I didn't hurt her or nothin', but I damn sure didn't feel like myself... I'm glad you didn't see me like that, honestly. I was afraid it would've scared ya..." He looked over to her again with saddened eyes. "It was an ability I used when Alice showed up last time, but you were out cold when I did it. It's an ability called Hell's 9th Circle. It amplifies my powers by several times, and even creates a much stronger armor of ice, but every time I've used it, it's been more destructive than helpful... Raven's gonna help me to try to control it, though."
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:42 pm

"Well, that's good then." Esther said, smiling. While she wanted to be encouraging she found it hard to wrap her mind around the idea that the attack could be THAT bad. "That seems to be what she's here for." Esther then got up and said, "I'm going to put my suit back on and go for some training. Meet me in the training room?"

Raining Eri

Leprechaun_Sean

Loyal Hunter

10,900 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:43 pm

Salvador felt a bit stupid. Here was trying to enjoy his drink and he ends up burning his tongue of all things! And Alex starts laughing at him! Salvador took the laughter in stride however. No use in making a big fuss in a restaurant with people around.

Alex then began to pull out some work related papers. The mercenary became curious once more to what Alex did. What could her job really be? Salvador wondered as he took a another sip of his drink. He had deduced that he was shochu even though it felt like the alcohol content was a bit higher than normal.Then again, it really isn't any of my business. But it doesn't hurt to know who you're being paid to protect.

Alex then mentioned her past run with her old assailant Clear. Since he was supposedly gone, Salvador would probably be released from his duty. "Well you never know. Something could come up."

Just as Alex began to complain about her hunger, the waitress who had brought the two their came by ready for their orders. "OK, do we know what we all want?" She asked. Salvador took another sip of his drink and coughed before answering. "Yeah, I'll have the kare udon and some egg rolls with a side of wasabi." The waitress wrote down the order and turned to Alex before leaving.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:52 pm

Draco shook his head. "Better yet, I'll walk with you, then we can head back together. How's that sound?" His icy eyes got that glow in them again as he looked directly into hers. There was just something about Star that got Draco's heart racing, and he couldn't put it into words easily, but he knew there was something there. There had been since they met, from what he could feel.

DM Draco Moondragon

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:54 pm

"Alright, gimmee a sec." Esther said before slipping into the bathroom. She quickly pulled on her fire suit before coming out. She didn't bother putting her mask back on, however. "Let's go."

Together they walked back to the training room, Star asking, "Who's up next?"
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:39 pm

Let me be. Let me free.
Let me be in the here and now

Alex looked up to him, curious of the statement. She was distracted from her curiosity, seeing the waitress. "I'll have the dragon roll, eel roll, and some...uhm...udon....I think I'll have the same udon, I'm not familiar with the types." She said to her, embarrassed a bit at not knowing which udon to have. She decided to have the same as Salvador's, that way if she didn't like it then he would.

"Alright, the food will be ready momentarily.." The waitress replied the two, leaving with their orders. She could be seen giving the sushi orders to the sushi chef, then went into the back for everything else. Alex sipped at her tea, looking back towards Salvador, "What about you? What do you do? Well...besides bounty guard duty..."

Let me soar. Let me fly.
So I can escape this world for evermore.

(When its night, could someone include it in the post? Or maybe give me a signal in OOC? Whenever works really but I'd prefer all the titans to finish training with Raven first)

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:17 pm

The Future is not set in Stone...

"Did I turn invisible simply because I wasn't speaking?" Raven asked, raising an eyebrow at Tyler. She was still standing at Rowena's shoulder. She smiled at Star's question. "Would you like to be, Esther?" she asked, using the girl's alias since she hadn't put on the mask.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm

"Yes please," Esther said, taking a step forward and stretching a bit.

Raining Eri

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:41 pm

The Future is not set in Stone...

"All right, then. Let's see what you can do," Raven smiled.

...But it can be as dangerous as if it was.

((General notice: It shall be evening once Raven and Star finish their match.))
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 169 170 171 172 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games