Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Zelly and Anime - 1x1 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:44 pm
"Clearly we need to fix your food supply sooner rather than later." Balthazar and Kaistern now stood in the doorway, staring down at the dead man. "We're going to run out of guards and then we'll have flies like this showing up every other day."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:04 pm
{Looking back on it, things would have turned out totally different if they didn't return to the castle in the beginning like they had. *has been reading over the older pages too much lol*}

"I'd feed off of these pests instead and save us the trouble if they could offer anything of substance." Ophelia snarked in response, her quill pen dancing gracefully across each paper faster than one might expect. Each paper and parchment flew like breath, a day's routine done by a trained hand. "For the moment, rest assured that I've been trying to only feed on the useless or the cleaning staff. The latter only with consent and a large under-the-table bonus in return for their time and essence."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:15 pm
Both sweatdropped that a queen was really doing things like this, even if it was necessary for survival. "Are you sure you don't want any help?" Kaistern asked as he stepped forward to look over the assorted paperwork Ophelia was doing. "I'd be happy to help you with the paperwork and business-related tasks, and Balthazar would gladly take care of your assorted enemies for you."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:27 pm
"You both have plenty on your plate as it is. Are you sure you want to bother yourself with the scraps and pieces I've taken up?" Ophelia asked in reply as she continued to dexterously move from parchment to parchment. "I'm just handling the funding for our royal endeavors and nipping potential coups in the bud anyway. Not even the assassination targets are worth either of your time right now. That's why they're targets, so that they don't become a threat worthy of your notice later." As if they weren't weighty responsibilities. Not to mention she was probably having another case of the cheerful-yet-paranoid-crazies.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:48 pm
"Well with two kings and a queen, I fail to see why you need to be so busy to begin with. Your job is our job too." Kaistern pointed out. Seeing her busier than him at times was starting to hurt his low self-esteem.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:58 pm
"I don't really have much else to do while you two are busy and books can only provide so much entertainment in a lonely hour or ten." Ophelia gave a small shrug, stopping with her writing to dig out a small parchment which listed names of people she needed dead. Which she promptly held out for Balthazar. "Kaistern, if you really insist on troubling yourself with this, would you mind signing a few important bills and help me properly organize how we fund things for the next few years or so?" Paranoid and planning rather far ahead. Again, not very beyond her at this point. "Balthazar, would you kindly make sure these people 'accidentally' die whenever you have the chance?"

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:24 pm
"But of course!" Balthazar took the parchment before happily strolling out the door, while Kaistern pulled up a chair next to Ophelia to help her with her work.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:37 pm
Ophelia talked mostly about the task at hand, discussing the pros and cons for each decision and her honest oppinion on what they should or should not do. She was in full out business mode. Compared to how much she interfered with politics when she first became Queen, she'd gone through a complete overhaul even in this manner. By all means she was a different person than the one he married, let alone first met. After a while, once they were almost finished she asked, "It seems like time flies, doesn't it? Our child will be born before long and all.."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:29 pm
"It's true." Kaistern said pausing with an odd, nostalgic smile. "I've finally become a decent man and king, I'm practically brothers with my old split personality made manifest, and now I'll be a father soon. Funny how the best days of our lives never seem to last long enough."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:47 pm
"With the life you've given me, we'll have all the time in the world to make the oncoming days even better." Ophelia looked rather serene, peaceful even as she thought about it.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:51 pm
"I can't take all the credit. During our stint outside of the castle, Balthazar was there for you when I wasn't. It's mostly him that helped reclaim the castle."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:03 pm
"I know. You've both been there when you can, and you've both done plenty for this kingdom and for me." Ophelia moved momentarilly to peck Kaistern on the forhead. "You broke me free of my shell of fear and self-loathing, opening up so many new paths and possibilities for me that I can't even count them. Balthazar nearly single handedly got our castle back and made sure we could live the lives we need to. You both used your talents and abilities to make damned sure that the baby and I never met an early grave." Ophelia promptly finished several more bits of paperwork in less than a minute. "You've both been here when you could. That's more than enough for me." Ophelia then flashed him yet anothe smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:08 pm
Seeing their work now done, Kaistern stood up and smiled warmly as he offered Ophelia his hand. Upon taking it, Kaistern pulled her up from her chair and then into his arms where he gave her a long, passionate kiss upon the lips. "I love you. You've been so busy as of late though that it feels like ages since we've last had a moment like this, and the times behind closed doors don't count. Just a quiet moment during the day, just for us."

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:40 pm
"I love you too." Ophelia gently rested her forhead against Kaistern's, drunk with the affection and sweetness the moment held. "I really should make more time for moments like these, or at the very least share the workload a little more..." For the longest while Ophelia worked so hard because she had something to prove. Now, though? She wasn't so sure. Perhaps it was a mixture of her enjoying her work and old habits dying hard or something.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:46 pm
"Which is the very thing Balthazar and I have been trying to tell you for the past few months now. There will always be work to do, but that doesn't mean you're expected to work during every waking minute. Even royalty needs a break every now and then."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff