Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:23 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I'm good. Slightly stressing over an assignment but Gaia is healing my nerves. Do you mean a lucky chest?

I see, dont get too stressed 3nodding ah yes, Lucky Chest.. did u open one before?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:26 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I've thought about buying one. Have you opened one?

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:55 pm
Broken Heart Production

Yeah same here. My wedding will be small, but just enough people to share it with.
        Haha, that's good. She needs to realise how good she has it because one day she'll have to grow up and pay for everything she wants and that isn't cheap.
        Yes, it was apart of the exercise and I thought I would drown when I went under, but I made it~
        Some people have that look. But damn, it sounds scary! I try to stare people down and they laugh at me.. No one takes me seriously.. emotion_donotwant
        Same here, but I just want to be able to say, "hey, I went out one time." That's the one thing I haven't done, gotten drunk and played one of my video games. Damn retro Mario would be so fun~ xD
        I do the same thing. It's very comforting to be around friends and act like a weirdo. But when I'm by myself I'm very quiet.
        DO IT! :O I need to talk to someone, I'm going mad and noticing things I never noticed before. xD

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:56 pm
Clasela
]

Have you tried fanfictions? I like reading fantasy, comedy, and everyday lives novels. Oh~ Why did you donate them? Got bored with them? I've got a good number of young adult novels, but I've been avoiding most of the recent ones because I got sick reading about the plots (I kept seeing a reoccurring theme). I find older books nice too, like those written in the mid nineties, etc. They have a refreshing honesty about them.  

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:58 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

I've thought about buying one. Have you opened one?

I havent opened one but I'm planning on opening one once I've got a luck key 4laugh I wish we can get luck keys/gaia cash from daily rewards or whatever you call it xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:01 pm
Saya-4XD

It really depends on the topic of them. If they are based on a game or a spinoff of a novel I like, then I'll read them.
        Just sick of seeing them on my shelf. My novel taste has changed so much as I've grown up and I wanted to start anew.
        Older books are great! I love reading those written a century ago. Studying publishing though, it's funny how a lot of the popular novels were actually perfected by the author's editor.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:06 pm
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

That would be nice. You'll have to tell me how you go and I might buy one. :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:17 pm
Clasela

User Image
      User Image

That's what I plan to do too, invite my friends and family that I care about and then Alex does the same and then that'll be it; there will probably be more people in the wedding than the crowd watching. xD
      If she doesn't, that's her fault, and she'll have to suffer, which would be fair. xP
      I would find a way to drown. Lmao.
      With me, I look like that little innocent easily pushed around girl, but my stare if I'm mad enough does scare people, and my voice catches them even more off-guard. And my hits, that surprises the poop out of them. >D I feel like I told you about this story before; but did I ever tell you about what happened when a guy pulled a knife on me one time?
      I can say I've gone out, I've gone to a bar before actually, it's owned by my family and I got to play with the soda nuzzle and made a really good sour cranberry drink. xD Hell yeah~ Playing any game drunk would probably be fun. I should do that on my Youtube channel; I'd be so giggly, and when I'd get mad at the game I'd be like "Hey! Game! Stop it! You stink like butt cheeks!" xD That's the kind of drunk I imagine myself to be, because when I get really, really tired that's what happens to me. Lmao.
      Exactly, same here; I hate it. I wish I could be more myself, but I really do like to do it when I have friends around, it's a lot of fun.
      I'd probably notice about nothing. XD What was the name of it again? I think I'll have to re-download it. I feel like playing one of those games you have to search throughout a room for objects for some reason. o.o Lol.

Broken Heart Production

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

F r o g i e XD

Intergalactic Kitten

14,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:25 pm
Clasela
Saya-4XD

It really depends on the topic of them. If they are based on a game or a spinoff of a novel I like, then I'll read them.
        Just sick of seeing them on my shelf. My novel taste has changed so much as I've grown up and I wanted to start anew.
        Older books are great! I love reading those written a century ago. Studying publishing though, it's funny how a lot of the popular novels were actually perfected by the author's editor.

Which older-book authors have you read? I have a lot of Enid Blyton and a couple of Susan M. Coolidge. Diana Wynne Jones is cool as well, especially her "Howl's Moving Castle" book biggrin Though she doesn't quite count as that old...
Hmm.. Does that mean a real author is actually two people (i.e. the writer and the editor)? lol I guess it could also mean that an editor is an author several times over...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:32 pm
Clasela

Wow really? xD How much is a chat space? O.o
I have a hard time multi-tasking, I mean I can kind of do it but then I start to suck at it. xD
I suppose they couldn't really find a way to make you earn gold while doing it though since it was a 3rd party site. P:

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Sylvia Peperomia

Stubborn Fashionista

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:42 pm
Clasela
Princess_Sylvia-Knight

That would be nice. You'll have to tell me how you go and I might buy one. :D

Hehe, sure sure 4laugh I think I'll start saving up some gold before buying items from my wishlist crying  
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:28 am
Yokies

100k. I spent half that by the time I upgraded my house and brought all the furniture. Plus it looks awesome~
        Yeah, I'm procrastinating at the moment. It's gotten to the end of my unit and I start the new one at the end of this month, so now it's just meh.
        That's what sucks! I loved drawing things and the one with the bombs was so much fun~~

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 12:52 am
Clasela

Wow jeez. O.o I didn't realize it cost that much. I guess some people prefer it though since it's a link in the guild? xD
You start new units right after each other?
I only played it on the website itself so I played with my friend and strangers. xDD

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:01 am
Yokies

I guess it would be preferred, but I like the idea of using a house, it's special in a way.
        Mhm, these end on the 26th of May and the next two start on the 27th. No breaks... D:
        I signed up earlier today. Teehee, got to get my game fix~ xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 3:08 am
Clasela

It would be more special, since you can tweak it any way you prefer. :3
That really stinks. >.< I would think you're supposed to get at least a small break, sheesh..
I haven't touched it since Gaia got rid of it. xD That's when my friends stopped wanting to play it. It's funny, we played it on the actual site, but she only cared about it when it was on Gaia haha.

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games