Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:03 pm
DignityPower
SubonicXP
...I'm stealing that Sableye. *Snags* IT'S MINE! *Runs off*

wahmbulance rofl nah way, I imagined this sableye up, so it's mine heart glad you liked it biggrin *is trying new styles*

You should so go with that style!!!!

I'll do an art trade with you if you want :3 I'd love for you to do a Ghastly with that style and I'll do a pokemon for you in return ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:06 pm
RhymeJW
DignityPower
SubonicXP
...I'm stealing that Sableye. *Snags* IT'S MINE! *Runs off*

wahmbulance rofl nah way, I imagined this sableye up, so it's mine heart glad you liked it biggrin *is trying new styles*

You should so go with that style!!!!

I'll do an art trade with you if you want :3 I'd love for you to do a Ghastly with that style and I'll do a pokemon for you in return ^_^

All right :3 Any specific colors in mind ? Or should I just choose myself?
And I'd love a drifloon or sableye *o* Lol, those are just two of my favorites :3
I'll try to start it off today (I'm suppose to be asleep) but I'll definitely have it done by tomorrow :3  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:17 pm
I like the colors you used in that one but if you think you could find a better set that's fine too.

And I'll have my done tomorrow as well, I'm taking off work sick hahaha  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:20 pm
RhymeJW
I like the colors you used in that one but if you think you could find a better set that's fine too.

And I'll have my done tomorrow as well, I'm taking off work sick hahaha

all right then goodnight.  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 pm
Actually I finished mine tonight LOL. I haven't drawn a pokemon for soooooooooooo long but this one seemed easy and fun. ^_^

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:04 pm
I found this gastly, from a few months back:
Gastly 1

And the one I did (with something I wanted to try out xP):
Gastly 2  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:05 pm
RhymeJW
Actually I finished mine tonight LOL. I haven't drawn a pokemon for soooooooooooo long but this one seemed easy and fun. ^_^

User Image

thank you so much for the art 4laugh I love the 'teared up' pieces specially :3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:46 pm
Hahaha yeah I figured with the time of year it was kind of fitting and made it look more spokey lol. I'm glad you like it :3

DignityPower
I found this gastly, from a few months back:
Gastly 1

And the one I did (with something I wanted to try out xP):
Gastly 2

=O Looks like it's coming out of smoke a bit. I love the color scheme, that's a pretty nice pallet. <3

This was fun ^_^  

RhymeJW

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:31 pm
I is makes new pokemon picture... pretty?

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:03 pm
RhymeJW
I is makes new pokemon picture... pretty?

User Image

It's ADORABLE X3~  

DignityPower

RhymeJW

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:06 pm
Hehehe thanks <3 I got to do it while at work lol. Yay for free time and boredom!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:09 pm
So Dignity, I loved your style so much that I tired to mimic it but I totally failed lol. Here was my attempt though. I still really like how it came out regardless razz

User Image  

RhymeJW

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 9:58 am
RhymeJW

you said you wanted to know when I finished the mission :3 right here~

Also, I still love your style! It came out pretty cool O: I actually try to mimic PurpleKecleon's style xD or at least, I'm starting to go with learning her way of coloring first :3 she has an amazing color tutorial  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:02 am
o-o all this talk of pokemon pictures made me remember a picture I made a looooong time ago. (back when I had photoshop...)

User Image

I had drawn three pokemon from my Team back when I was derping around on Diamond.  

Otternavy

DignityPower

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:56 am
d'aww fatty raichu heart xD :3  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games