Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Angels Of the Damned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon or Angel?
  Demon
  Angel
  Neither...
View Results

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 11:03 am
Zack arrived back at the mansion and instead of heading inside, he decided he would just walk through the gardens since it was a nice day for once in the town. However he still kept a sharp eye and ear for the girls he saw before.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 1:08 pm
Walking up Mila, Ran and hid behind a bush, so she could look at him, she really wanted to nkow what he was doing, "Hummm...i wonder" she said, quitly, so that he couldnt here, she ducked as he she noticed he was still keeping a sharp for them both.  

flamered1

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:01 pm
Zack reached the middle of the garden and sat down by the fountain that had been turned on by the garden staff no doubt. He removed his shirt and examed his tattoo and the pulled out a few of the gold he had stolen back at the marketplace. "Hmm...this would just feed me...whatever. I have a fortune so I guess this could go to something like...maybe a clean up on this tattoo..." Zack said to himself looking over the tattoo and noticing it was a faded black...He should have just got the pure ebony black. His head jerked to the side listening as the wind rusteled through the trees.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:25 pm
Tiger finishes her juice and leaves while Ryke is not looking. "Now where to..." Ty wanders the streets, bumping into people and taking some random stuff. "I'll pay Ryke back later." she mumbles to herself.  

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100

flamered1

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:53 am
Mila looked on as she saw him, she found out why he had took it, she wasnt that bothered but, all she wanted to know, was why, so now she knewshe would go..."Argghhh.... " she said standing up suddenly, to see that all up her legs were thorns and then she noticed that behind her was a giant bush of thorns, she then looked at Zack, and smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 3:16 pm
Zack rose from his seat and expanded his wings a bit surprised at the girl. He recognized her from the marketplace. "What are you doing in my gardens!?" He asked a little off guard. He looked at the bushes she had been hiding in and lifted a brow unpleased.  

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:43 pm
Strikes wings glinted with the light of the sun. The almost glowed with the passion of her kiss. This was another pivotal moment for them. "We should get back soon, we have so much to plan. Of course I want to do the catering, if thats ok with you. But this week, these days are ours. Lets enjoy them"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:28 am
havens-red-angel
Zack rose from his seat and expanded his wings a bit surprised at the girl. He recognized her from the marketplace. "What are you doing in my gardens!?" He asked a little off guard. He looked at the bushes she had been hiding in and lifted a brow unpleased.
Yukana jumped and fell out of the bushes. She looked up at the guy and smiled awkwordly. "Uh...Hello?"  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 7:11 pm
Zack looked at the second girl and his eyes widened...He couldn't believe BOTH girls had followed him. "...What are you doing in my gardens!? Following me ...me like that!?"

Xixi kissed Strike back and rested her head on his shoulder. "I want to just lay in bed with you...couldn't we just do that....and soak it up like the sun." Xixi had hopped to leave all the work behind when she left the resteraunt.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:16 am
Yukana looked at the man. "I uhhh...." She paused and began to run away.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Strike Angel of the Wind

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 5:28 pm
"Of course we can do that Xixi, and we can do that anywhere here. Where ever you want to sit and watch the world go by we will go. This time is all for us, the work comes later. I have one last thing to show you. You'll like this..." Strike flew down to the flattened peak off one of the edges. It was a small plateau that faced the sun. The breeze was blocked so it wasn't cold. The rays of sun poured over it. Strike landed and set Xixi on the soft grass that lay atop it. "This is the only place outside where grass grows. Its about an acre wide, and it always stays warm. Even at night its still warm enough to sleep on. The ground is lush and fertile, so the life is well supported. The leaves even shimmer with the green minerals in the ground." Strike sat down next to her and laid her across his lap. "So how's this for lay in bed with you?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:38 am
Yukana stared at the boy for a moment, looking at all of his features. She wasn't sure why she crept up on him. She began to inch away again.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Crimson-Valkyrie

Fashionable Citizen

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 12:33 pm
Zack stepped forward with his hands in his pocket with all the little bits of jewelry he had taken from the marketplace for his own pleasures. "Wait, where do you think you're going?" Zack asked walking up to her slowly as she began to creep away on him. "There's a penalty for trespassing you know."

Xixi blushed deeply and looked away feeling embarrassed at his comment. "uh..heh...yeah...better..." She said swallowing and curling up in his lap.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 3:06 pm
Yukana took a small step away from him. "Yeah, but that's only if you can catch me." She said and ran off.  

Demon_Lord_Kaguya

Tiger Tales

Adored Shapeshifter

9,150 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 6:43 pm
Tiger wanders around, a little bored with pickpocketing for the moment. Now what can I do? Nothing much happens anymore. Tiger thinks as she shakes herself off.

((Sorry, I would have replied sooner, but I was away, then I got really sick. I looked like a living corpse! Still a little pale though.))  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 133 134 135 136 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games