Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:27 pm
ThisEmptySoul
icywind1980
I'm not going to reply to this right now because it will just end up me calling you a jerk. What next, you going to blame a rape victim for being raped?
{{That's hardly a fair comparison. You can go ahead and call me a jerk if it makes you feel better, though. Lord knows I've heard it before, and for things far more deserving of it I assure you.

As for the glitch dame mentioned, I didn't think of it before, but now that she brought it up I do vaguely recall this happening to a friend of mine's mule. One thing that might help keep you sane over the matter is to remember that it's just a game. You're not going to lose your house if someone takes your Gaia items. If it's going to stress you out so much, then perhaps you should rethink how you view the site and what you do on it.}}

No I won't lose my house. But I will be out any payments I made for monthly collectibles etc. And that is something that will make me no longer be a paying customer.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:28 pm
((OMG, LMAO!!! My child just got killed..again...playing Assassin's Creed and she just flipped off the TV! All because the Animus told her to "be sure to take your time......blah, blah, blah..... rofl ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:29 pm
(( rofl I never said it was a nice glitch! My friends haven't ever lots any of their stuff from said glitch. ^_^ -hugs-

Tes doesn't always come off as nice...but don't take it to heart.

I've only had it happen once and I've been here like...2005 or so.))

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:36 pm
{{*cough* I've never been a "paying customer" *cough*
And that's hilarious, Katana. I've gotten a death stare from my spouse for saying that same line.}}

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 4:40 pm
ThisEmptySoul
{{*cough* I've never been a "paying customer" *cough*
And that's hilarious, Katana. I've gotten a death stare from my spouse for saying that same line.}}

((LOL, I just told her that, and she said for you to shut up..... rofl LMAO, I got all the entertainment I need tonight between gaia and her! xd ))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:02 pm
So, how is everyone doing tonight? Does anyone want any sweets? I can run down the street to Lily's and get some? ... sweatdrop  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:03 pm
*finishing her beer, she throws the empty away and grabs another. After opening it, she puts a wedge of lime into the Corona and then returns to her seat at the bar.*  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:15 pm
*comes back in and sees the temp has finally come down some serious degrees. Going behind the counter, she grabs a Coke, amazed that she's not in the mood to drink tonight*

So what are we doing tonight ladies?

*looks over at Ryzan in his own little world*

Oh, and gents. redface  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:21 pm
*sips her Corona* You're only having a coke? Are you feeling okay? xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:23 pm
-laughs- I dunno, Icy, whatcha wanna do? I offered to go get some sweets from Lily's but I had no...

oh.em.gee, I have a prank saved up for Lily's...wanna go and execute it? twisted

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:24 pm
What do you have in mind, dame? I haven't done a prank in a looooong time! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:31 pm
*comes out of his daze and scratches his chin bashfully*
Gi ussta sweatdrop I believe I am in need of a more peaceful rest. My apologies everyone.

*heads for the office and waves at the patrons*
Aluve'~

*goes through the secret passage down to his quarters, changing into his bed clothes and resting in his bed this time*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:32 pm
-sly grin- Oh, we can just make it all...festive for valentine's day...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 pm
LOL, and I'm guessing a lot of black and broken hearts will be involved...yes?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 5:41 pm
Sounds good to me. Perhaps some lovely murals on the wall? A favour for a favour?

evil twisted

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games