Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
The White Rabbit Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coffee or Tea?
Coffee! >=3
22%
 22%  [ 20 ]
Tea! =3
43%
 43%  [ 38 ]
GOLD! O.o
34%
 34%  [ 30 ]
Total Votes : 88

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:37 pm
William bandaged her hand. "No... I smelt a leak of aura." He said throwing trash away. He began to clean up the counters a little.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:49 pm
"Thanks, Will." she smiled, then put away the last few unbroken teacups. "Well, I'm going to go check on the cafe part, will you be okay?" Maria asked.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:50 pm
"Yeas I will be okey." William said with a smiled as he started to make coffee.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 6:58 pm
Maria grinned, then walked over to where William was and kissed him gently on the cheek. She made her way out into the cafe, humming happily and looking around. "There's no one here yet..." she muttered to herself.
((...everyone disappeared...O_o))  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:01 pm
"The sign hasn't been switched to open yet..." William remarked as he got some cooking pans and pots out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:04 pm
"Wha--Oh..haha, you're right." Maria said, laughing at herself and blushing. She sighed as she made her way over, then flipped the sign to 'Open'.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 7:07 pm
"Wouldn't mind if I took tomarrow off would you?" William asked her as he walked out and sat down on a chair.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:29 am
Maria leaned against the window. "I think that was in your contract when you applied, wasn't it? You got Fridays and Saturdays off. The Cafe is closed on Sundays, though, so no one works." she said, stretching. "So, no, I don't really mind."  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:50 am
William chuckled a bit. "Yeah... I forgot about that..." He looked around a little nervously then walked back into the kitchen.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 1:19 pm
She watched him curiously, then figured he just didn't want to be in a place of easy access should his brother decide to visit him. Resisting the urge to follow him, she sat down behind the bar and started reading a small, well-worn paperback novel. Maria tried to concentrate but ended up reading the same sentence over and over again.  

Methodless Madness

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 9:25 pm
William walked out of the kitchen, the knife he had hidden stabbed into his arm. He was in a trance as he walked out the door. He kept repeating, "Meus vinco to order meus nex." As a the cars zoomed by William jumped infront of a bus. The bus managed to stop and swirve just in time, causing a traffic jamp. There was a large, well-built man across the street holding his hand out and pointing at William. The man was in a dark robe holding an open book and reading out of it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:20 am
(D: I have no one to like, talk to. Lets just say I slept at the Cafe like I was meant to. xD)

Mia jolts awake as her mind starts listening into Maria's and William's unconciously. "Ehh... ? Whassagoingon??" She questioned with a groan only to suddenly jolt up, now fully aware there were people present. Rubbing her eyes, with her cheeks turning a deep scarlet, she apologised. "Oh.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. I must've drifted off at the bar..
Good morning Maria, Morning William.. "

Melodic Seeker

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 5:31 am
"Hey, Mia's up. How'd you sleep, hon?" Maria asked, walking over to greet Mia.
Aiden sighed as he started his way down the street to the Cafe. Mom had woken him up a 4:30 am, trying to make him do something stupid, like wash that huge pile of clothes residing on his bedroom floor. Since then, he'd not been able to fall back asleep. His "thoughtful" contemplations were interrupted when he saw William run into the path of oncoming traffic. "Isn't that the guy that asked Maria out?" he wondered aloud. Aiden shrugged, and ran over to help him, not seeing the dark figure. "Yo, William, what're you doing?" he asked, bounding up to him and grabbing his arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 4:10 pm
William was still in a trance and continued to repeat the phrase, "Meus vinco to order meus nex." The man acroos the street just grinned as he started to cast another spell out of the book, causing a near by car to explode.  

0Jason Voorhees0

Romantic Werewolf

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Methodless Madness

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:57 pm
Aiden stared at him for a few seconds before seeing the knife in his arm. "William...William, you, uh, have a knife in your arm." he said, trying to stop the other boy. "Holy s**t!" he screeched when the car exploded. "Dude, snap out of it!" Aiden cried, attempting to wrench the knife out of William's arm.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games