Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Role-Play School for the Magic and Immortal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:13 pm
~Ivy~"Don't worry I have no intention of hurting you. Once I trap Azalea inside my mirror, I will let you and Talia go. I have no intentions of killing my sister either. I'm just going to deliver her home to our Father. You're just the bait since she cares a lot for you. I understand why she does you're a pretty nice guy maybe that's why mother chose you to be her fiance but that engagement never went through. You two seem too oblivious to remember one another's faces."
*Ivy pinched Izumi's cheek~"you're a good looking guy maybe I"ll marry you instead. ^.^ "  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:25 pm
Izumi hissed at her viciously. "I'd rather swallow a gallon of snake venom." He spat. "And if you or your father hurt Azalea, I'll hurt you all in ways even Xavier couldn't dream up!" He threatened.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:30 pm
*Ivy wiped the spit off of her~"Oh how romantic. Unfortunately Azalea will have to face her execution for her crimes eventually. If I can't get to her dragoon at least I know her other weakness."*Ivy looked right into his eyes* "and I have him right here. So she who has to bring justice to everything will feel that it is her responsibility to save you because she could not protect you. She's probably feeling really guilty about it too but she won't show her emotions. It's okay because that guilt will lead her to me, to my trap ^.^ All thanks to you of course!"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:37 pm
Izumi went silent. He knew Ivy was right. He couldn't do a thing to help Azalea, which made it worse. He was trained as a warrior by his father, but now he felt useless.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:47 pm
*Ivy patted his head~"^.^v it's okay! You wouldn't have been able to save her anyway."*Ivy stopped patting his head and her hand fell down to her side and she she had this saddened expression on her face and in her voice "No one could save her, the damaged has already been done."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm
~Ivy~"i guess...that's why she is as strong as she is...I sometimes envy her but...not her situation...I just don't understand her at all..."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm
Izumi still said nothing. He simply took a deep breath, and spit a stream of fire at Ivy. It wouldn't work, most likely, but he needed to vent some anger.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:02 pm
*Ivy held another mirror up and the fire just went into that and then IVy just threw the mirror aside and it broke hitting the ground*

~Ivy~"What would you do..if a person didn't do absolutely nothing to you yet you do something bad to them in order to protect your reputation and so you wouldn't get disowned or hated by everyone? Would you hurt that person? or would you just want to be hated by everyone and disowned? Answer this as if you had no other solution and those were your two only options."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:05 pm
Izumi shrugged. "I don't really know, to be honest. However, I don't care about my own reputation. If I did cause something horrible, I would take my punishment, instead of hurting someone.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:14 pm
~Ivy~"Then if that's the case why won't my sister accept her punishment!? She's just hurting others by her not returning!"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:19 pm
Izumi glared at Ivy. "But she DIDN'T do it! That's the main problem with your logic! Your dad's only blaming her because she was at the wrong place at the wrong time! Besides, I bet Azalea cares for you and Juniper more than your own father does. I have a feeling that Xavier's gonna try and kill you two, and I'm pretty sure your daddy won't feel a thing when that snake gives you an acid bath." He said with a smirk. Even the innocent dragon had a dark side.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:28 pm
~Ivy~"That's a lie! Juniper saw the bood! She saw the knife! And she saw Azalea! Azalea was the last one to be with Mother! and Mother only asked to see her only! I believe you when you say that Azalea cares more for us than father...I truly do believe that ..if she didn't care she would have just killed us by now. I Know I'm no match when it comes to my sister in an all out battle because she has one advantage over me...she has sight and I don't...and she can use that against me with ease if I let her get close to me...Xavier is the guy from before. Maybe he wants to give me an acid bath for the lie I told him but I wanted to feel his anger. Just like you his family are as well trapped in my mirrors. Like I said I have no intention of killing anyone. I just want to return my sister to the kingdom for her punishment so all this chaos can stop."  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:39 pm
Izumi looked Ivy in the eyes. "You may be blind, but even you should see that no matter how it happened, your father is letting this whole thing run his life. He's even going so far as to use you two as cannon fodder for a vengeful snake demon! Anyway, why would you WANT to provoke him!? From what I hear, the Guild family are a powder keg of venom just waiting for a flame to make them explode, and you decided to piss off their new boss! Makes no real sense! Anyway, if you want the chaos to stop, don't let your father control your life with this mad ambition of his." He told her.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 8:50 pm
~Ivy~"my father is the one who ordered me to kill them so I pretended I did. He doesn't know I didn't really kill them. I can't stop! I have orders from my father! It is my duty to please him! Just like Azalea had to do when she was living with us! We all want to be accepted by him! We just have to! It one day either me, Juniper or even Azalea wants to run the god damn kingdom! My Mother didn't like the way father was treating Azalea! So my mother suggested she pick out a man suitable to rule to marry Azalea and my mother chose you! Azalea told our mother she didn't want to get married! She told Mother she will prove to father that no man needs to run this kingdom! That she was strong enough to do it herself! She wanted to prove to father how wrong he was. She spoke out a lot of times against father..something me and Juniper would never do...Mother always felt sorry for her...that she had to endure so much pain alone...it even pained our own mother. I guess you could say Azalea grew up faster than most the kids her age...I never once ever heard her cry"  

anime_lover_91

5,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:07 pm
Izumi shook his head. "Who knows....maybe she grow up faster. Maybe she IS strong enough to rule the kingdom without marriage. She may have endured pain before, but now I want to share that pain with her! And regardless of what happened to your mother, she cared deeply about Azalea. Despite how hard her early life was, you can't really expect her to murder someone who loved her THAT much." He said.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games