Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:13 pm
*I heard what he said and did what i was told. I backed out of the sheild and was suddenly slamed on the ground by a soldier. He ten grabbed me and hurrled me toward RA-IEM*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:17 pm
You did good scarlet i said now to finish him of. I started to concertrait on the sword linking my magic with its. I set the swords magic to detonate in 10 seconds. I turn to scarlet and say help me put up a sheild now. I start to put up a barrier but its not big enough for the both of us. Scarlet we have 5 more seconds to put up a barrier before it detonates!  

satanicskull123

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:19 pm
*Before crashing into RA-IEM I said a spell creating a barrier around Zaruk then i braced myself for the impact*  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:22 pm
BOOM! ! ! ! When the sword exploded it sent us flying back but we kept our stance so we did not fall. As soon as it was over i ran up to my sword. I was going to have to charge it but still i was a good swordsmen.  

satanicskull123

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:23 pm
"How can I focus on the present when what I saw scared me half to death. I saw you being shot by an arrow, straight through the heart." emma said as she put up her wall again to block out the emotions that were about to come out.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:21 pm
*continues to fight the small group that turned into a big one* *hacks away at them with a stolen sword and protects his back with his spikes*  

Zenjin Jiruga

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:38 am
Scanda stood up as if he was frozen as around the corner was Phyluim who stared there for a small moment "Dammit Chief what's taking you so long"Scanda hissed under his breath but not loud enough for the guys to hear as he stared down the corridor watching the warrior's fighting off the dark warrior's as he thought he saw something invisible move thorough the corridor "Probably just my imagination"Scanda said to himself as the group continued to wait.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:35 am
*june's vision was fuzzy. everything she saw was in black and white. limping and brushing her hand accross the wall to keep her balance, she walked towards other fighters. the fighting seemed more gruesome from what she'd seen before. many of them turned around during their attacks, staring in june's direction for a second before continuing to fight, but they didn't come attack her. a loud high-pitched sound was ringing through her ears, and she couldn't hear anything. she looked around again, seeing that there was a large wave of soldiers headed right for her. they were headed to scale the building for better views of the battle. june froze in place. she pulled out her swords, ignoring the pain and the fact that they didn't seem to want to straight-up attack her, and charged towards them. but at the moment of impact she felt nothing. they passed through her as if they were actually shadows, and they completely ignored her.scaling the wall as they had intended to do so, she turned around and looked at them in suprise, confusion, and anger. where was she? what was going on? last she understood was that they'd fight anyone they saw in order to reach their goal. and June was armed, she was sure they would fight an enemy soldier. she put her swords away because they were no use, and ran through the fighting grounds to find someone who would have the power to help. she saw kyra, and noticing she was being badly beaten by ribu because of her exhaustion, cringed. kyra had just been slammed to the ground by ribu. at her moment of impact, the ground seemed to bend, but not collapse. it reformed itself to the original shape with kyra lieing on it for a few minutes. before another attack from ribu, she moved and side-attacked him as well.
June looked around once more at the buildings, to see whether she could get up for a better view. she spotted ithkak. running towards hm and through people, june entered an abandoned store and found the emergncy stairs. running up, she exited on the roof where ithkak was. his attention was drawn elsewhere, and he was crouched over the edge. she called for him, but she couldn't even hear her own voice. ithkak adjusted his position slightly, but didn't turn around. she walked towards him and tapped him on the shoulder, once again her hand phasing through him. but he still turned slightly. he looked at his shoulder for a second before turning back, and june knew he could feel her. she was just...invisi-
ithkack turned around rapidly, glaring at her as if he were angry that she killed someone he knew, and lunged at her. june put her arms up defensively as he phased through her almost completely, but she felt something. she tured around to see he was already prepared to attack again, his jaw clenched down in anger, showing his teeth. june stumbled backwards.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:18 am
User ImageRa faced Nick as soon as he heard the question. Then he spoke in a low tone. "That boy has part of it. And the rest lies within the walls of Castle Neteru. That woman Chief knows where it is."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:59 pm
Dark looked at Emma and playfully touched his chest, "ouch, lets hope your wrong on this one, don't think I like the idea of getting shot with anything. Let alone through my heart." Dark kick a soldier off the roof, and smiled at it landed on some black spikes that seemed to be poking out from the ground. Unsure of how they got there, but in the end he didn't care, as long as the enemy was the one landing on them.  

Phantom Touch

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:29 pm
*looks at the man who just threw enemies onto my spikes* good idea.. *gathers a large number of enemies and pushes them all back over the side of the castle where they fall onto my spikes* nice...  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:36 pm
Lunar rubbed her face and started thinking harder.
"Your up to something arent you?" She said to Plaque. She pointed at him with her katana/bow (I forgot what she was holding) and looked down  

XStarlight_DustX

I Am cool jacob
Crew

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:27 pm
As the group waited in the corridor for Chief's reply Scanda heard heavy footsteps as he turned and saw nothing and contniued to stare at the wall across him when suddenly he saw movement down the hall but the person was invisble "I think were not alone"Scanda said to himself as he slowly walked over to where he saw the invisble person move.

(Yeah it's pretty obvious who's back)  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:58 pm
*since a small part of the roof was cleared, he took a small rest and recovered*  

Zenjin Jiruga

ninjaangel18

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 5:58 pm
Emma smiles and says " Yes you are right and besides I dont think you would die that easily anyways." Emma got up, trying to ignore what she just saw and began fighting again.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games