Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:00 pm
Honor among thieves? I'm not sure about that... *contemplates if there's a way out of this situation*

-Edit: What if Psyzapp doesn't show? I don't recall seeing her around today.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:03 pm
*shrugs* Meh, have it your way then....*gets duct tape and tapes his mouth shut, his eyelids open, and goes to the storage room. When Icy returns, she wheels in a t.v./dvd combo and sets it directly in front of TES* I didn't want to do this, but you leave me no choice.

EDIT: Oh, you know our dear Psy, she comes and goes as she pleases and alwyas seems to pop up at the right and unexpected time! So, don't fret my pet, she'll be here in due time...we got all night....  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 pm
Oh, please! I can personally attest to you as the 2nd in command that absolutely no harm will come to you if you just give us what we want. I can persuade Psyzapp to let you go if you just give us the information about the ticket.....no harm, no foul. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:11 pm
mmmffmm mfmffffmffmf mmmmfffmfff

*shakes his chair and tries to free himself... thinking this situation is too much like
Aoi House for comfort*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:17 pm
(LMAO!!! That's too funny!)

*snatches tape off TESs mouth* As you were saying?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:19 pm
((LOL, so true, TES))

Now, are you ready to be a good boy and tell us what we want?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:23 pm
C-can I at least have a little more information about this.. um.. "deal"?
*glances over at the TV screen and cringes at the thought of what possible things Icy could make him watch*

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:28 pm
*rubs TESs head and coos in his ear* All we want it the exact and correct location of Psyzapps ticket...you give us that little tidbit of info and we will willingly and happily set you free...*grips TES by the nape of his hair and turns his face to hers* But if you hesitate any further or, even worse, LIE to us, then....*laughs maniacally* I'll let you fill in the rest... twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:33 pm
*sits back in her favorite chair watching Icy* So, TES....do we have a deal, or not? Maybe we should let you sit here for the night....just to "think it over". *smiles at Icy* Excellent work this evening, by the way.. smile We do make such a good team!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:35 pm
*smiles back at Katana* Why yes, yes we do! *grabs a Corona from behind the bar and grabs a seat next to TES* Oh, dear....where are my manners? My sweet TES, are you thirsty? twisted  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:38 pm
*gulp* N-no. I'm fine Icy. *eyes twitch slightly*

What's this ticket to you anyway? It's hardly worth anything and bandaidd doesn't even seem to remember where it is or what it looks like.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 pm
My dear TES, it's not about the ticket at all.....it's about fulfilling a contract xd I do so hate unfinished business....*sips Corona while looking TES in the eye*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:41 pm
*tsks* You're stalling...*goes to t.v. stand and picks up a dvd* Now, I'm gonna give you one last chance to tell me what I want to know...or....*opens up blank dvd case and loads dvd* Yes or no my love?

EDIT: That's it! I'm gonna put another hit out on Stargazer Lily!  
Stargazer Lily rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:45 pm
*With Katana and Icy preoccupied torturing TES, Lily slips in and sets the grunny free. As it disappears, she turns a blinding smile on the two.* Oooooooo, what are we watching.  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
Stargazer Lily rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:47 pm
Awww.... you didn't like my latest post ~ silly girl. The boys don't wanna play when all you wanna do is beat the bloody heck out of them.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games