Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Chatty Kathy's Bar & Grill ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lake Should Be
  Green Lake
  Lake Sapphire
  Lake Apple Blossom
  Groom Lake
  Lake Licentious
  The Lakers (For Real?)
  Luscious Lake
  Virgin Lake
  Lake Crystal Hollow
  Wants more options
View Results

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:39 am
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's, walks straight to the bar and orders a stiff drink this morning. Between Icy being at Death's Door and TES constantly torturing poor Ryzan, she REALLY needs it. stressed * Just gimme a bottle of tequila. The good stuff *points to the top shelf. The bartender gets her a bottle and a shot glass and she proceeds to a table.*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:31 pm
*Walks into Chatty Kathy's eating the carrot cake he got at Lily's. heart Survey's the establishment thoroughly walking into each public room then proceeds to the bar and asks for a cup of coffee to go. Finishes up his cake, gets his to go coffee, tips his hat and heads out the door.*  

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:04 pm
*Stops by for a little chat with Pierre to find out when Jack will finish his latest "mission" and come back.* So much for Mr. Neutral... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:05 pm
-walks in-
So this a neutral ground. But what for?  

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm
The free-for-all gotcha's in the other threads are not allowed here ~ this is the gathering place for everyone to get along for a few moments before returning to their assorted battles.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:11 pm
It's quiet for the moment. Geezer's seem to have moved from attempted assassination on each others characters to a more "Sex in the Guildy" setting.  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:12 pm
ninja Huh ~ responding to deleted posts ~ "DOH!" stressed  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:13 pm
Love is better than violence and nasty tricks, I am sure. ((Sorry, I didn't like the wording and couldn't think of anything better to say. gonk

I'm probably addicted to editing or deleting my posts if I find fault with them. sweatdrop ))  

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

Doctor 4 - Tom Baker

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:19 pm
Well, it's a good thing this place exists, in case the fighting resumes. Pardon me, but I must be off.

-leaves-  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:19 am
Lil Brat
It's quiet for the moment. Geezer's seem to have moved from attempted assassination on each others characters to a more "Sex in the Guildy" setting.
We're resolving our problems with sex. Sex solves everything.  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:51 am
Well, considering at least three of us are dating said "goody goodies" it is probably safe to say that the fighting has been put on hiatus...for now at least... twisted Plus, Karrie would get mad if I pranked Lily's! gonk crying Something about ruining his good name or sommat! stressed sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:04 pm
He smacks his dusty coat with his hat as he shoves the door open. He puts his hat back over his ears and shuffles over to the bar, his boots dragging the floor.
Waiter, steak, very rare, ya know what one. And get Pierre. He sits down on the stool to wait, his ear twitching, eyes alert.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:47 pm
After sitting longer than he needs to, Jack gets up and paces the floor. The waiter finally reappears with his plate and sets an envelope next to it shaking his head. Jack growls softly then scuffs back over to eat. Ain't right.

Jacks slits the envelope, reading the note inside. He finds a key tucked in the paper and slips it in his pocket pulling out his lighter. Jack scarfs down his raw steak then lights the note on fire, leaving it on the plate. With a growl, he scuffs out the door.

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 185 186 187 188 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games