Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:21 pm
(( ^^ ))

Kishiko sensed Jack's sadness. She can sense all the deathpenalty's emotions. She gave Ace to Kaz. "I'll be back." She went over to Jack and placed a hand on his shoulder. "What's wrong?"

(( omg kishiko's nice is the world ending D: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:24 pm
He didn't look up or say anything for a few seconds. "...Nothing." He said through his dieing sadness. He sighed and his mind wanted to be angry at everyone. "...I'll never find anyone..." He mumbled.  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:25 pm
Kishiko leaned against the wall and smiled. "Ooo so you want a girlfriend dontcha," she teased hoping it would lighten him up.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:27 pm
He stayed silent. "...You'd want someone after being alone for a century..." He looked at her with tear-stained eyes. "I...don't want to be alone anymore."

(There is no cheering me up when I feel like this...I just let it pass...)  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:31 pm
(( omg so sad >.< ))

Kishiko's smile faded. "Actually...it didn't really occur to me until I went out with Zack." She put her hand on his shoulder again. "Trust me on this. When you don't expect it, your someone will come to you. I hated Zack for over a year and now he's my baby daddy."

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:35 pm
(No. It's fine. I was almost a babies daddy...)

He wrapped a shadow around his body, cutting off the contact. "You don't understand. I've been around the block, quite a few times...Then I extended my borders. I've been to every city in the world...Nothing. And I'm alone at home as well. You have a family to go home to."  

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

LiL_DeeRoWaNs_PILIPINO_

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:38 pm
hi..  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:40 pm
(( rlly =o and bail who are you? ))

Kishiko rolled her eyes. "Never liked most of them! Only my brother. Everyone else doesn't treat me like family. You should have seen how they rejected Ace." That thought made her mad.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:45 pm
(Yea.)

He did get mad, really mad. "I'll say it again. At least you have someone to go home to." His shadow exploded, causing no damage to anything, and he stormed off. "I've been through more than her entire family has...She'll never understand..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:50 pm
Kishiko smirked. "Guess I'm not good at this comforting thing yet." She ran after him. "Well crying about it will not stop the pain!"  

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:57 pm
He spun around. "Nothing will stop to pain..." And you get to live with it. He shook his head. "My entire Coven was k-" He burst into tears. "All of them...gone. And they made me watch. I'm sure you've seen someone you love die...right?" He sniffed. "Try a Coven of family and life friends. 75 people I loved and trusted. I was forced to watch them die...No. Killed." He looked down. "I don't know if there's a force strong enough to help ease the pain of that. All of them dead, and I got to live with it."

(Jesus...I'm sick...)  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:59 pm
(( aww D: was that too emotional for u ._. ))

"I know a way. I have something that might help but you have to live in a state of denial but you won't feel pain anymore." Kishiko was about to be in tears which is something that hardly happens.

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:06 pm
(No. I write like this all the time, but this as the first time in the topic that I went into so much detail.)

He sighed and said in a soft tone. "I don't want to live in denial. That would be worse...I want revenge. Beaten, scalped, and burned." His eyes started to flash different colours, enphisising how angry he was.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:11 pm
Kishiko looked at him blankly. "Alright. But if you start going crazy I'll make you go into denial." She turned around and headed back to the basement.

(( nights are so boring ._. ))

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

Lestat_616

Friendly Lunatic

6,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:14 pm
(I know, right?)

He watched her walk away. "...You'll know." He turned and walked outside, lighting up a smoke right when he got out. He walked until he couldn't see the school anymore and sat under a tree. Spruce, he thought it was.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games