Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:08 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon's eyes opened as he turned to see Soli, she looked terrible upset. "What's wrong?" He asked as he went to her, brushing away her tears with his thumbs.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:12 pm

"Oh nothing."Soli smiled at him,"Just remembering some things."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:16 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

"If you say so." Leon could sense that there was something else, but did not press the matter. He just grinned at her kindly, his pale green eyes were merry.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:18 pm

Brago didnt move or respond, he just lay there bleeding on Hana

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm

User Image
"Brago...Brago please wake up..." Hana said as she shook him gentally. She own hands where still bleeding. "Please brago please." Please don't let me have killed you. she added in her head. She started crying again.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Soli sat down on his bed,"Why were you howling?"

((My rp is starting now))

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:26 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

"It's just something I do. Habit really." Leon sat himself on the bed next to Soli, "That and when others howl as well, I know I'm not alone." He shrugged. "Silly, isn't it?"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:30 pm

Soli leaned on him,"No it's not it lets you know there's someone out there you know your not alone that isn't silly."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:48 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

"Hmm." Leon looked at Soli and kissed the top of her head. "Okay. I just hope it doesn't bother you." He said.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:50 pm

"It doesn't Leon this is your home too."Getting red when Leon kissed her head.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:02 pm

Brago was slipping in and out of conciousness due to blood loss. "Hana.. Im glad... your ok"
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:09 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon grinned and rested his head upon her's. "Thank you Soli, you've been far too kind to me even though I'm nothing more than just a stranger to you." He said softly.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:11 pm

User Image
"Brago...please stay with me....I'm sorry i hurt you this bad.....I...I lost control..."Hana said hugging brago to her. "Please don't go..Don't die." Hana's own voice was wavering. "Tranfer Illusion 5: Healing power tranfer." she said, using the last little bit of her own power to heal Brago's wounds.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:12 pm

Soli held his hand,"Your not a stranger Leon trust me."Soli was starting to get red when she said this

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:24 pm

User Image
LeonSkurks

Leon moved his head so he could look at Soli and felt himself blush a little. "Soli?" He asked, "C-Can I kiss you?" The look in his eyes were hopeful to her saying yes, but he understood if she said no to him.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games