Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:57 am
BlackR.16
(( * stare glares at Ayami and Lilith as he snatches the bra and snaps it around * There you happy... stressed ))

rofl so very happy!!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:01 am
*Drools....takes a couple of bills out of her wallet. Walks up to him and sticks one in the back of the panties and one in the front of the bra.*

Very happy, indeed.
blaugh  

Lilith Amaranth

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:02 am
(( * eye twitch * ))  
Lilith Amaranth generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:31 am
What could be better than yesterday?

The animals..... rolleyes damn scream  

Lilith Amaranth

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:56 am
(( twisted bring on the animals ))  
Lilith Amaranth generated a random number between 1 and 13 ... 9!
PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:22 am
Animals have left me....but I was caught being naughty.

Pays fine.  

Lilith Amaranth

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:03 pm
*Stops in at Black's Hall to check out the new game* Heh ... I'll have to think about this one. User Image *exits the thread*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:02 am
*after spending some time becoming better acquainted with dame's apartment and the surrounding areas, he decides to give the clinic another shot in an attempt to visit Flo. Knowing he wouldn't get far entering through the front door, he approaches from the back, only to find that the back door is locked* tch... should have known it wouldn't be that easy.

*He digs in his pockets to retrieve lock picks, but then realizes that he doesn't have any* Xsa stressed That should have been on my list of things to get stare *sighs and walks around the building until he finds a window. It's a little high, but he can still reach it. Peering in to make sure no one's around first, he removes the screen and opens it. When he starts to lift himself up, he feels a pain in his ribs which causes him to fall back to the ground* Dosib uoi'nota... *hisses and clenches his ribs with both arms*

*He takes a few moments to recover, breathing deeply.* Come on, Draa. You can do this... *Stands, taking one final deep breath before attempting to climb through the window again. Though the pain seems even worse this time than the first time, he was at least better prepared for it. Ignoring it for the time being, he continues on through the window. Once inside, he sits on the floor with his back against the wall, holding his ribs tightly* This better be worth it stressed

*As the pain subsides to a more bearable level, he uses the nearby bed to help himself up off the floor and closes the window.* Now... where would she be...? *Still holding his ribs with one arm, he walks over to the door and takes a quick peek into the hallway to make sure no one is around. Everything seeming to be clear, he quietly slips out of the room*

Alright... you got lucky last time by finding her when she was changing sheets, but it's not likely she'll be doing that every day. So the best place to check first would be the employee lounge... which would be... where?

*sneaks through the halls looking for any possible clues to where the lounge would be, quickly ducking into rooms when he catches sight of any of the staff.* tch... that hide ability Tes learned in Norrath would be really useful about now stressed Probably doesn't even work in this world. Then I could have just come right through the front door... wait. That's probably where it is. By the front desk. How else would that orderly have gotten there so fast? Dammit!

*mentally facepalms, not liking the idea of having to try to sneak past the front desk* Maybe since I'm coming from the other side, they'll be less suspecting.... at least I can hope... *When he sees the front desk, he quickly moves into a nook along the wall* Alright... so which side would it be on...? *Closes his eyes and pictures the entrance area of the clinic. He remembers that to the right of the desk was the waiting area and there was a sign pointing to the left indicating that's where the bathrooms were.* Would the lounge really be in the same direction as the bathrooms? But where else...?

*He peers out around the corner without revealing himself much and sees a nurse there at the desk, looking down and writing. He also notices a hallway on his side of the desk on the right, one that is not seen when first entering the clinic unless you go past the front desk* Bingo... *Flattens himself against the wall with his back against it, carefully and quietly edging his way toward the hallway* Man... I would look really stupid right now if someone was watching me...

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:01 am
*After getting into the hallway, he feels a small sense of relief that the nurse at the front desk didn't catch him, but that relief quickly vanishes when he realizes that he could just as well run into an orderly on his way to the lounge and in the lounge* Shu! Brilliant plan you have there stressed Why didn't you just look around outside to see if there was a window to the lounge!? At least then you'd know if she's even in there before you end up going through all this trouble. *Mentally kicks himself and continues down the hallway, a little unnerved by the fact that this one didn't have as many rooms or nooks to duck into in the instance that someone did come down the hall.*

*Keeping watch of both the hall in front of him and behind him to make sure no one is coming from either side, he rushes to the nearest door. On the front of it is a nameplate with the words "Doctor Black" engraved on it.* Must be his office. Lounge shouldn't be too far from here... hopefully... *He starts to continue down the hall when he sees an orderly leave a room at the very end of the hallway. Panicking, he tries the door to Black's office and finds it unlocked* Lucky! *slips into the office, quickly and quietly closing the door behind him and pressing his ear against it, listening for the footsteps to pass. When the footsteps left his hearing range, he slowly opened the door and peered out down the way he heard the orderly walk to make sure he wouldn't be seen*

Draa? *Flinches and turns the other way, starting to speak before actually seeing who was there* I was just looking for the bathroom and I.... er... Flo? What... You better not be planning to ask what I'm doing here. I work here, you a**! *punches him in the arm* -You're- the one that shouldn't be here. In my boss' office no less!

*winces a little at the punch and rubs his arm* I don't really have any other means to get a hold of you. I just... oh s**t.. *sees another nurse coming from the room down the hall. He grabs Flo by the wrist and pulls her into the office, shutting the door behind her*

*pushes Draa* What's your problem? -My- problem? That's a joke, right? I just went through all this trouble to see you and you're just going to shove me away? stressed You're going to get me fired! You've practically been banned from this place. By associating with you, they're going to think that I'm the one that let you in and I could lose my job. pft... as far as they're concerned, I'm just harassing you, remember? rolleyes *crosses her arms and taps her foot* At this point I'm going to have to agree with them that you -are- harassing me stare Your treatment has already been completed. What more do you want from me? Actually... don't answer that talk2hand *reaches for the door handle*

*grabs her wrist and pulls her away from the door* Listen. I didn't come all this way just to have you blow me off. *jerks her arm away from him* Maybe if you would act like a decent human being... or... *looks him over* elf... however they act... if you wouldn't be such an a**, then maybe you wouldn't have been kicked out of here in the first place! *smirks* But would you have been so turned on by me any other way? twisted Uhg! rolleyes Get over yourself already stare There's no need to feel embarrassed. I know you want me twisted

*scoffs and pushes him back* If you're such a hot commodity, then why would you be sneaking around a clinic just to get to one nurse who can't stand the sight of you? mad *grabs her cheeks and grins wickedly* I like the challenge. *pulls her closer to him and kisses her, holding her more firmly when she struggles* *beats on his chest to try to make him let go, but on the inside she's enjoying ever minute of the kiss, even returning it despite herself* *grins inwardly and kisses her more deeply when she starts to get into it, then pulls away after a few moments* Attagirl... twisted

*picks her up and carries her over to the desk, kicking the chair out of the way and sitting her own on the edge*
Ow! *flinches as she feels something poke her bum. She shifts her weight to the opposite side and feels under where she was sitting and finds a pen* *takes the pen from Flo's hand and tosses it carelessly behind him* This is just stupid! It's my boss' office, and my boss' desk! There's no recovering from this! pft... how's he going to know? He's a freakin' vampire! And that means....? How the hell should I know!? Doesn't that like... give him some kind of abilities or something? "Or something" would be an accurate description...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:29 am
This is just too much. I can't do this.. *starts to get off the desk* Hey! *grabs her hips and holds her down on the desk firmly* Just live a little for once, won't ya? Your boss is an undead megalomaniac. Who the hell cares if he fires you? *slides his hands down her thighs, then back up under her skirt* He'll be too busy with his new game to notice anyway... *tucks his fingers under the waistband of her panties and slips them off*

Draa! eek *holds her skirt down between her legs with one hand while reaching out with the other, trying to grab her undergarments* Give those back! I'm serious! *twirls the panties around his finger, just out of her reach with a smug grin on his face* What? These? You won't be needing them. *stops spinning them and grabs both ends of the elastic waist, pulling one end back and slingshots them across the room* That isn't funny stressed Oh, but it is. *places his hands on her knees and spreads her legs, kneeling down between them before she can force them closed again* *gasps and blushes hard* D... Draa... what are you... shhhh. Just relax.

*leads kisses up her inner thigh, moving her hand out of the way to get underneath her skirt*
...Draa... you... you really shouldn't... *starts breathing more heavily the higher on her thigh he kisses* What if someone catches us? Don't worry about that... *lifts her legs onto his shoulders and holds them there as he reaches the place where her legs meet, putting his tongue action to good use* ....D... Draa... *bites her lip and tries to keep quiet. She looks around nervously for a moment, but soon gives in. She leans back, propping herself up with one hand while placing the other on the back of Draa's head* mmmm.... Draa....

*smirks to himself when he feels her hand on him, gripping her thighs as he continues, reveling in her stifled moans.*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:12 am
*after a while, he lets go of her thighs so that he can undo his pants. Upon finishing, he starts to pull away and is surprised when Flo forcefully pushes him back down* ...not quite what I had in mind for the whole thing... *shrugs and continues for a while longer, though his tongue is starting to tire. When he stops for a break, she wiggles herself against his face* ... don't stop... *tries to say something, but it's muffled against her* hm? *moves her hand to let him up* What was that? *moves his jaw around as he pulls back, holding it when he looks up at her* I said, "that's easy for you to say" stressed

Don't take that tone with me! You're the one who started it! You mean to tell me you can't finish the job? scream tch... *slides her legs off his shoulders and stands* I can finish it alright. *grabs her hips and pulls her toward him* eep! eek *flinches when she feels a poke between her legs* W-Wait a minute! Y... You can't just do that! eek I mean.... unless... *lifts an eyebrow at her* What are you babbling on about? *pushes him* Listen, jerk... I don't want want any of your probably numerous STDs, you got it!? stressed Ha! For your information, I'm clean! ... at least I would hope I am... See!? tch... relax. I've got it under control. And what's -that- supposed to mean? rolleyes

*reaches into his vest and pulls out the envelope the staff at Chatty Kathy's handed him* Thank you mind reading weirdos sweatdrop *he opens it up and digs out a condom, showing it to Flo* See? Taken care of. *opens it up, dropping the wrapper on the floor then holds the end of it with one hand to minimize the chance of an air bubble forming while rolling it on with the other.* There. Happy now? stare Yes. *wraps her legs around him and pulls him into her* *loses his balance for a moment and almost falls over on top of her* Holy hell, Flo eek No more talking *starts unbuttoning his vest feverishly*

*lifts his eyebrows and smirks as he helps her out, unbuttoning his shirt while she works on his vest, leaving his tie hanging around his neck as he slides both garments off since he doesn't feel like messing with it. Once those are removed, he reaches around and buries his hand in her hair, pulling her into a kiss while the other hand deftly works the buttons on her blouse, taking her steadily and somewhat roughly in the process*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:03 am
*Getting her shirt open, he slides his hand around her back, trying to unhook her bra* Dammit.... come on.... it hasn't been -that- long... has it? gonk *fumbles around with it for a bit, unaware that it's affecting his "performance"* For the love of... stressed I'll do it stare *starts to reach around her back to undo her bra* No no no, I've got it. Just give me a minute. *bats Flo's hand away and continues to work on it* *groans and rolls her eyes* Maybe you should try both hands rolleyes I told you, I've got it stressed *after a bit more struggling, he manages to get it unhooked.* There we go...

*moves his hand around to her chest, sliding it under her bra* Been waaaaay to long since I felt one of these... *bites her neck as he continues to feel her up, moving his hips more quickly and forcefully against her*
*curls her toes and clings to him tightly, trying her hardest to keep her moaning down to a whisper*

*after some time at that pace, he's sure it's going to be over for him soon, but isn't so sure if she's close enough. Not wanting her to bawl him out for "not finishing the job", he pushes aside everything behind her on the desk and lowers her down onto it. He returns to a standing position, keeping one hand behind her neck for support since the desk isn't large enough for her to lay her head back on it. He brings his other hand up and licks his thumb, then places his hand on her pelvic bone while swirling his thumb around her sensitive area to help her along*

*arches her back and squirms, biting her lip hard enough that it begins to bleed* Yes! Yes! *closes his eyes and takes deep breaths, trying to last a bit longer* Come on, Flo.... come on... uhn... yes! Yes! Draa!! Dammit... *sucks in a sharp breath through his teeth as he loses control, unable to hold back after hearing her moan like that. He leans down and rests his forehead against her chest, trying to catch his breath* Don't stop... I'm almost there... Of course you are stressed *takes a deep breath, moving his hand off her pelvic bone to wet his thumb again, then continues on, moving his hips as well in hopes she'll be done before he goes completely soft.* Come on! stressed *gradually moves his thumb more quickly, hoping that will help. After a few moments, her body jerks suddenly and her moans turn into ecstatic shouts* Attagirl...

*leans over the desk, moving his hand from her pelvic bone to cup it over her mouth, quieting her moans. He continues moving his hips throughout her climax, but slows his pace until he eventually comes to a halt*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:48 am
* appears in the lobby and waves to the head nurse as he heads to his office. He hears some noise coming form his office and opens the door swiftly to see Draa and one of his nurses having sex. * DRAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! scream * grabs him by the collar and throws him out of his office and into the wall and looks back at the nurse. * You might as well pack up your stuff because you're done  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:57 am
(( brb need to grab food ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am
{{Already had a lot of this typed up and I'm too lazy to delete it all...}}

*He takes some time to catch his breath, his hand still over her mouth even after she had grown quiet. When his breathing had slowed a bit, getting closer to normal, he reaches over to the tissue box on the corner of the desk and takes out a few before standing, helping Flo back up as he does so. He pulls away and carefully removes the condom, discarding it in the waste basket right beside the desk while wiping himself off with a tissue*

Draa! You can't throw that away there eek pft... *discards his used tissues in the waste basket as well* What do you want me to do? Walk around the clinic with it? stare Of course not. It's just...*looks over at the waste basket* ... he's going to know... So what? *pulls his pants up and fastens them* I'm already not allowed on the premises as it is. He can think of it as a sign of gratitude for the miraculous treatment he and his staff gave me stare *slaps Draa across the face* a**! You mean to tell me this was all just some kind of revenge tactic or something? stressed *rubs his cheek, stepping further away from her* No... but that is a nice bonus, don't you think?

*growls* I can't believe you! *hops off the desk and hooks her bra, straightening it out.* Is there anything that comes out of your mouth that isn't a lie? stressed *starts buttoning her shirt* *picks his shirt and vest up off the floor, putting them both on at the same time since they were already layered that way when they were taken off* What makes you think that I'm lying? What proof do you have that you're -not- lying? mad *shoves him further out of the way as she goes to retrieve her panties* *glares off to the side while buttoning his shirt* That's hardly a reason. If you want to go by proof, you don't have any proof that I am lying either. Maybe not, but that seems the most likely conclusion stare *picks up her panties and puts them back on* Thanks for the vote of confidence there, Flo stare *situates his tie back to being around the collar of his shirt before starting to button his vest*

You have some serious trust issues, you know that?
stare
I believe you just did that twisted *groans* You're insufferable! *starts heading toward the door* *rushes over to her, grabbing her by the waist before she can make it to the door. He leans over and whispers into her ear* You can't tell me you didn't enjoy that. *blushes and looks away* Says you... So which one of us is the liar again?

*as she's stuttering over her words, Black suddenly storms in and grabs Draa, flinging him out of the office* H... Hey! I... but... it wasn't.. gonk *crashes against the wall across from the office* Dosib uoi'nota *holds his head and stumbles around, trying to reorient himself*  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games