Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:39 pm
"wtf william runs towards sound wave"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:41 pm
"I am twelve. Whats wrong with Dimitri?"Shana said.

"Erm...is Dimitri talking to himself?"Reiko asks.

"Well, I don't care if this is Dimitri or not...he is going crazy."X-Reiko says flinging her scythe at Dimitri.

gas powered stick

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:41 pm
Senku laughed"No. Well id better get going hehe see you later" He said walking off than sighing "dammit that conversation through me of and i lost her" he said sighing  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:42 pm
william ran back and grabed shana by the arm and ran to dimtri
"wats going on dude"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:45 pm
Shana starts running faster and begins to drag William with her now. Shana stops next to Reiko and her counterpart. She takes out her katanas.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:48 pm
william jumps infront of him
"no one hurts him"
willliam turns around
"dimtri are u ok"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:48 pm
He looks around seeing The others "I gave this school life the gaurdians a purpose, Birth, and harmony! AND YOU ALL WANT TO DO IS REEK HAVAC ON MY SCHOOL! hu...." he fell to the ground holding his head And Dimitris normal voice was heard for a little moment "Get out of my head!..." "NO!" he squirms on the groundrolling from side to side smashing into the walls, banging his fist on the ground "GIVE ME THE BODY DIMITRI!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:49 pm
william picks him up
"fight it dude dont let it take you over"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:52 pm
"...who does this guy think he is? This isn't his school...is it?!"

Kameko runs into the hallway and looks at Dimitri."...W-william is right...don't hurt him...he might know where the power is."Kameko says breathing hard.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:53 pm
Kyuki dodged the stakes and ran so fast she seemed to vanish, reappearing behind the child. "It's not nice to throw things at people." She whispered in his ear then killed him. After devouring the child and the man that was on the wall she headed back upstairs.  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:54 pm
Senku walked around the school grounds a little bit thinking about how many times he has been killed then stopping and resting on a large slab  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 4:56 pm
Dimitri's eyes glazed over and became limp, his heart stopped, in his mind he was talking to some one "Who are you..." "hehehe.... I'm you now Dimitri...." "You can't be..." "No Dimitri I was part of you and the school and since you reclaimed your area in the school, I have become stronger.... Now give me the body..." "NO!" in real life his body began to shake and his body began to split in half  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:00 pm
"What in the world is going on?"Kameko mutters looking at Dimitri. She takes off her mask and sits down calmly just watching.

"Why are you sitting?"Reiko asks...but Kameko is silent. Reiko shakes her. Kameko doesn't say anything."Erm...this isn't funny!"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:09 pm
Senku sighed" What the hell am i really doing here anyway.Its not like i even need the power anyway." he said to himself silently"First things first. Find everyone who seeks the power than help the one with the best intentions "  

Senku Mochizuki

Malevolent Phantom

9,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 5:11 pm
'who are you....' His body split totally into and began to reform making 2 Dimitri's except one had purple eyes Dimitri stood up and blinked his eyes his eye was back, he stared at the other Dimitri "Answer me! Who are you! and why did you give me information on this school and attack me and my friends!"

"So you can understand how the school feels Dimitri" he pulls out his dagger "I am Timid..."

Dimitri's head throbbed and he fell to the ground "Timid...." emories shot through his head like bullets "How...."

Timid smiles "You'll understand later.... I will be back" he fades away

Dimitri sat up "How...."  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games