Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:49 pm
"Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah... Umm... Er..." She said the entire time down, "So... Dark... Very... Frightening..." She said, clinging more and more to Jordan, "Think... I might... Puke..."

|| xD where are Tele and the others anyways? ||

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:51 pm
Rita smiled. She started walking. "so where should your brother be?"  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:15 pm
((They're outside, presumably near the library ))

Ali pulled Telemachus' hair, directing him away from Dr. Sullivan. "Don't know!" Ali said. "So we just look everywhere!"

"Right!" Telemachus said happily. He waved a little hand at Dr.Sullivan as he was -at least somewhat- shanghaied. He looked over at the woods, near where Koi Koi was hiding. Nah, probably not in the woods. Let's just walk around...

((If you want to be in the treasure hunt, we could go in the library to look for Zaias. If not we'll just wander aimlessly or something. (the thought of posting as Zaias scares me, don't want to butcher his character >.<) ))

"Heres' the bottome and-huh," When she started to land she felt something squishy under her foot. She landed off to the side and dropped Maria next to her. "Hey, you okay?" she asked Christopher, crouching down next to him. She could see well in the darkness, due to her I'ras.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:39 pm
KoiKoi froze when Tele looked in her direction, she felt the blood rush to her head, then flush out, making her head feel like it was pulsing, but it soon stopped and she felt like she closed her eyes, but she passed out and was laying on the ground.

~~

Maria could feel herself tear up, "J-J-Jordan..." She said, "D-don't leave me alone..." She said, walking towards her and grabbing onto the back of her shirt, "Jordan..."

|| xD She's been stalking for so many years... It... Makes me feel kinda special -tears- and... Maria's a wimp... and people kept saying the door ali fell through and she was was talking to tele and it made me confused x.x ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:39 am
((Ummm i don't care))

Rita smiled as she followed looking around.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:42 am
vampiricbloodgirl1
((He's not going to attack treya is he O.O?!?!?!))

Treya stiffened when she saw a guy come into the green house place,she had thought about shifting farther in to a more hidden spot but disregarded it when she relized the guy had made an audiable noise and was now looking striaght at her, Taking a un-noticed breth she looked back at him "Are you following me or was there something you wanted to ask" she didn't like being outright with people but she did have a wierd feeling that the guy had been so she wanted to find out why he had been...

((We'll see... XD))

''Something to ask... You were in the woods, yesterday, weren't you? Who exactly are you?'' He asked taking a few steps into the greenhouse and kept the plants in view by the corner of his eyes. Any movement and he would be ready to counter...  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:36 am
"Hey, hey, I won't leave you alone..." she looked around, taking a few steps forward. Torches along the wall suddenly lit up. They were in a large, circular room with a carpet, no furniture, and one large wooden door. "Here, now there's light. And you have..um, him..." she said, pointing to Christopher. "Really...I'll be right back..." She tried to take a few steps back to where the trap door let out. There was suddenly a loud thump and growling from the other side of the door.

"Ow, hey, you..." Telemachus said as Ali pulled on his hair. He reached up to pull lightly on a strand of her hair.

Ali proceeded to attack Telemachus' head. "Hey, hey, where do you think we should look, lady?" Ali asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:01 pm
|| hmm... I was thinking, should invisibility students have uniforms that disappear too? ||

KoiKoi, popped up, and resumed her position from behind the tree, He... He's so nice with kids... She thought blushing. Oi... The little girl is so... Adorable! she added to her thought, because, she really was. KoiKoi always liked little kids (not in the weird way...) They were always so full of life and energy.

~~

"Ei!" Maria squealed, "W-w-w-what is that noise..." She said, looking at the door, which now seemed to be shaking, as if someone were trying to knock it down. "Wahhh! Don't go Jordan!" She said, grabbing onto her. "This guy doesn't look like he could protect me from the creepy things that live in the dark and creepy auto-torch rooms!"

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:47 pm
(( Yeah, definitely. Flight students -girls at least- have to wear special shorts under their uniforms because we can't have them flying around without them, can we?

And of anyone else wants to control the doggies, go ahead. ))

"What was that?" Jordan said. She crouched down a little and took a steep back. She yelped and jumped into the air when her foot hit Christopher. "Ow!" she said again as she hit the ceiling. She curled up in the air, holding her head in her hands.

The thumping grew faster and louder, the growling increasing as well. Loud scratching could be heard as well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 7:38 am
Rita smiled. "Hmmmm i dunno, how about the cafe?" She suggested as she laughed at Ali who was attacking Telemacus' head. "Oh and i'm Rita by the way."  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:42 am
Oi? The cafe? I wouldn't mind follow-- Um, I mean going there as well... She thought, correcting herself so she didn't feel so stalker-ish. Her stomach growled, "Okay... Seriously would not mind." She said to herself.

~`~

Maria started to feel a bit light-headed, "This is not going to end well." She stated as the speed of scratching and the ferocity of the growling increased. She fell to her knees and grabbed her head, "Excuse me..." She said as she went into the corner (well... its a round room but, you know what I mean) farthest from the door and sat down, hugging her knees to her chest.

`~`

|| ME! ME >< PICK ME! ||

A single, but amazingly large dog, well, more specifically a demon dog, was scratching and growling at the door, knowing there were humans behind it. It didn't care it was alone, since more most likely heard him and would be coming soon. He started backing up and running the door slamming his body into it, trying to break the door down.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 12:27 pm
((<< chu better not >.< treya doesn't like to fight really))

Treya studied the guy for a second then decided to counter his questions with some of her own "Who are YOU?, and what is this place for exactly... and yes i know you asked the questions first but i'm not going to awnser yours till you awnser mine" she took in the fact he had checked the plants around him great he knows i can control the plants yet i don't know what he can do if anything perfect just perfect she tought to herself, when she noticed that he'd come closer she scouched back a bit in the ferns before standing, the foliage almost completely covering her "Can you please not do that although ill talk to you i'm not entirely comfortable with someone i don't know coming as close as you already are"

((Aww i wanted to be teh dogs it would give me the chance to try RP'ing two "chracters"/ "things" at once o.o......but chu can carnival smile ))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:46 pm
|| O: You could be another dog... ||

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:27 pm
(( lol if i tryd to be another dog i might fail xD))  

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:37 pm
|| O: DO IT! It's fun to fail. ||

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games