Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 12:51 am
User Image

◥ ♒ ✖ ♒ Eugene "Jean" Windsor ♒ ✖ ♒ ◤

Ravenclaw Fifth Year Half-Blood Reserved Keeper Single

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely cause I'm so afraid
                                                  Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel or just the train?
                                                  Lift your arms only heaven knows, where the danger grows
                                                  And it's safe to say there's a bright light up ahead and help is on the way

--- ✦ I forget the last time I felt brave, I just recall insecurity ✦ ---

Jean arched an eyebrow when he was told that he might fail an OWL and how he did not get any acceptables, "Look, it wasn't like I'm abandoning studies or anything. I just like learning new things, but studying wasn't my thing." He sipped his coffee and added, "And good for you for not having any A's in your OWLs, then. It's a miracle dad was really chill towards you for all these years" He sounded uninterested about that last info, because that was not his business. Suprisingly, his dad was really just chill about David and received at least a good grade from Cursebreaking. He answered about some lazy Ravenclaw students and people could care less about grades and shrugged about it. "'Kay, not surprising I guess? Someone told me you were, I don't know, pretty much predictable?" He was referring to Cathy saying about how David was predictable last year, she was pretty much right about that.

He flipped another page from Wizard Law and replied dryly, "Oh don't worry. It wasn't like I'm meddling with other people's thinking or whatever, I don't think that was none of my business." He glanced up when David picked up his Alchemy notes and gave him a face like saying "Don't touch my stuff without permission". And wow, the Head boy sounded as if Jean's notes were that terrible; his notes had illustrations on it and he found it nice. "I drew that." He said coolly, but he sounded offended. He did not like people who had no knowledge of art criticizing his art. He should have been open-minded about the offer of David giving him notes, but that gave him second-thoughts.

--- Cause it came down like a tidal wave, and sorrow swept over me ---

Depression, please cut to the chase and cut a long story short
                                                  Oh please be done. How much longer can this drama afford to run?
                                                  Fate looks sharp, severs all my ties and breaks whatever doesn't bend
                                                  But sadly then, all my heavy hopes just pull me back down again

User Image

Thinking : "Ouch I drew that"
        With : David, some Ravenclaws
        Attire : Uniform

mc2

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 1:10 am
User Image
xDavid Sinclair Averyxxxxx
xxxx <7th Year>
Time: 2029-2030
Dressed: In his Uniform

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx
David sighed as Jean answered about his studies and the habit of learning new things before adding the comment about his OWL grades and then the topic of Jean's father. "The man is intelligent and composes himself well," David answered, "He earned my respect early on, I don't cause problems in classes that actually don't bore me and I have respect for the professor." He raised a brow as he took a sip of tea when Jean shrugged and added that he was told by 'someone' he was pretty much predictable.

"I assume that someone goes by Cathy?" David added, shaking his head. "And, I myself say it quite often about myself. I am predictable. It makes me boring, but it is better than being unstable. Predictability is seen in my family as a good trait." He went back to his tea not particularly interested in his comments about not interested in meddling with other's thinking and it was none of his business. "Good. At least you have that going for you."

That was when David got the glare from Jean as he was looking over his notes and said he drew that sounding offended. David picked back the notes and glanced at the drawings and he said, "Hmm?" He scowled for a moment at the drawings and then placed the notes back down, "Well if you spent as much effort on your actual notes as your sketches your review notes might be better. Visual arts are far from my specialty or interest, but I do care about studies, and I have the Alchemy text book fairly well memorized by this point so it is simple to see when someone's notes are lacking in content. Alchemy, I'm sure you know, has nothing to do with your random doodles."

David frowned, scowling, and then said, "Forget I said anything, then. It's not my problem if you don't accept help when it is offered. You aren't the best at taking advice either. Better than you could have been, though..." He added, "...you at least keep in mind what I said first year about keeping your head down. The same can't be said about some of my sister's other friends."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2015 10:14 pm
User Image

Jean made a hummed sigh and replied, "Hmm, good point on that," He could see that actually, the professor was pretty much neutral about almost everything. Jean wouldn't honestly be surprised about how chill the man was, after all from what he had heard so far. He chuckled when David pretty much rambled about being predictable and being good at it, "Yep, Cathy told me about that-- including about your over-protectiveness on her. I mean, sure older siblings do that all the time but still" He didn't like how the older guy was using his position as Head Boy to scare away guys incase they tried to ask Cathy on a date, he was already scary to begin with.

Jean sighed and shook his head when he was told that he would have done better notes if he focused on the content rather on his sketches. Well, those sketches were visual representation of what's he's studying, it was much more easier that way. He replied, measuring his words while Jean picked up the notes he was given back, "David... uh, that's my style of studying and so far it has served me well. Don't get me wrong, I mean, your style is okay and all but, how am I going to say this? Well, everyone has their way in studying, or in general." He shrugged and flipped another page from his notes taken from Wizard Law when David told him it was not his problem when he did not accept offered helps, "I haven't said 'No' yet, but yes, it's not your problem and I'm okay with that. I'm okay with anything..." He fell silent when David suddenly said about him not being the best guy to take advice, though he noted about keeping his head down, "Right... But uh, what do you mean when you said 'the same can't be said about some of her other friends, though?' " He sounded confused about the Head Boy's last statement, was he referring to the other guys? Or what?

User Image

Thinking : "Uhm, I drew that"
        With : David

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 6:12 am
User Image
xxxx <7th Year>

David raised a brow as the topic turned to his sister, and Jean agreed it was Cathy who was saying he was predictable but then it was mentioned that Cathy also said he was over-protective. He narrowed his eyes at Jean and said, "And why do you care if I'm 'over-protective' or not? I hardly see how my relationship with my sister would personally affect you. Unless my over-protectiveness is getting in the way of some agenda you might have." He raised a brow and took a sip of his tea, not saying anything else on the matter and listened as Jean defended his studying habits and that he hadn't said no and was brushed off his help and criticism with a simple statement that he was okay with anything, "My studying style, unlike yours, though has proven to be quite effective. I may not have done quite as well as I would have liked on the OWLs, but they were hardly something to sneer at." He shrugged, "But you don't care, you said, right?" He shrugged, sipping his tea, and then taking a bite of his toast thinking the conversation mostly over when Jean demanded to know what he meant about the fact certain of Cathy's friends couldn't keep their head down.

"Cathy doesn't talk about her family much does she?" David answered. "There's good reason she doesn't-her friends... well she looks at merits on who she spends time with for very different reasons than say our grandparents might think she should chose the merits of whom she spends time with. That's what I mean by not keeping their head down properly."

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 11:04 am
User Image

Jean did not say anything at the moment when David asked him about why the heck did he care about his protectiveness to her. He honestly did not know what to reply about that without exploding the conversation, especially when infront of him was a Head Boy and a prefect. Oh sure, what's Jean gonna do? Say something stupid and earn a slap on the face then had students from the Great Hall looking at him? Not a good option. The way David worded "agenda" sounded like the redhead was doing really ridiculous and dumb, well that was dumb. "You... uhm," He started speaking, with a hint of stammering and being defensive, "You make it sound like I'm... up to no good. I-It's not like I'm having some weird agenda or whatever... It's pretty much true, Jean haven't done any plans yet aside from confessions, in which his introvert side said no, he had been procrastinating about it for three years. He looked down to his notes and brushed off some stray strands of his dark reddish hair, which he realized it was bothering his eyes abit. "That's good if you find your studying style effective on you, then, it helped you after all." He said, "And uhm... I... don't know. I'm just okay with it, s'all" He shrugged as he took a sip from his coffee, waiting for him to answer his question to clear up this last statement about keeping heads down.

He answered David's question about her not talking about their family that much, he sounded uncertain like he wasn't used about family conversations, "Uh... No? She doesn't talk about family stuffs that much. Not really" He listened to him about the good reason she didn't, and about she looked on the merits on who she spends time with, the mention of the grandparents made him confused. He did not remember grandparents being a great deal to other teenagers' taste in friendship until now. "So, uhm... I'm sorry but, what does it have something to do with... your grandparents? And uh, should I take that keeping heads down is a good thing or..."

User Image

Thinking : "Uhm, I drew that"

mc2

PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 pm
User Image
xxxx <7th Year>

David actually smiled when Jean said he made it sound like Jean was up to no good and that he had some weird agenda. Still smiling he shook his head and then said before taking a long drink of his tea, "Agendas aren't always weird. Sometimes they are perfectly normal. Most of the time they aren't even bad. Doesn't mean you don't have an agenda. I'm not stupid... I'm well aware of what your agenda is... or more than likely is. But, I"m rarely wrong." He waited and didn't bother to say anything on studies and when the conversation turned about family and such and then his question about their grandparents David sighed and his eyes narrowed dangerously at Jean before he said with disgust, "I'd rather try to keep my appetite and not lose my breakfast. I don't want to discuss that lot anymore than I have to. You're smart enough to figure it out if you bothered."

He shook his head and said, "Keeping your head down is a good way to have a long, healthy life. In my book it is a good thing. It is cowardly by most accounts, perhaps, but it is a good thing. Or a good thing in my opinion. I know most people would actually disagree with me on it. My sister included. Our mother would have. Granted she didn't exactly have a long life." He stood and looked at his toast and said, "Anything else, since, now I have lost my appetite. I'm not Cathy, mind you, and I don't have her patience or naive optimism... though it isn't so much as being naive as just a very unusual personal quirk she picked up."

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:36 pm
User Image

Jean rolled his eyes slightly when David said that he wasn't stupid and knew his agenda. He smirked and replied dryly, "Oh okay then, Dave. Try guessing my agenda, then, if you're smart enough? I'm pretty sure your guess would be me working on to be some detective or whatever. Passing OWLs. Studying the law and all. How to deal with jerks, I guess." He shrugged, his dad gave him a list about the possible professions he would get according to the electives-- Hit Wizard, Cursebreaker, Archaeologist, Auror (nah), Magiizoologist.... Well, Witch Watcher sounded nice. Beside, he wanted to hunt down that psycho who hurt his bestfriend, didn't know the guy though unfortunately.

Cliche. Yes, he's aware of that. But come on sometime you would feel the same way, right?

He looked up from his book and saw David looking at him as if he wanted to kill him. 'Oh no, I pissed him off' He thought, but then, 'Wait, I don't want to look like a pathetic coward. I'm fifteen and that's ridiculous, calm down Jean. He cleared his throat and spoke nothing, instead he just listened to David until the Head Boy. He was thinking about what he should say to him, though he felt sorry about... Mrs. League. But, the way David worded sounded like their mom shouldn't be brave and save Eli's life. Wasn't their mom working for the Ministry according to the Prophet?? "I'm not my father. I'm not as smart as him and you know it." He said, sounded quite serious, his jade eyes trying to look at his. "I'm sorry for ruining your appetite but I'll have to remind you, I'll be the least of your worries, mate. And of course you're not Cathy, you're David, I'm okay with that." He flipped another note of Wizarding Law notes, he did not think that being a coward was qualified to be a Witch Watcher now he had think about it. "If there are times I didn't get my head down, that's not your problem, and that's okay."

User Image

Thinking : "Hm"

mc2

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:22 am
User Image
xxxx <7th Year>

"I don't need to guess your agenda if I really cared to investigate it thoroughly," David answered. "Granted, I don't care to, because I really don't care to know what goes on in your head. Honestly, I'm probably happiest not knowing... but your future plans and your plans to pass the OWLs, was not what I was referring to. Honestly, all that sounds great, and none of that would effect me one way or another." David paused and raised a brow at the redhead and said, "Well I suppose the dealing with 'jerks' might involve me. Weren't you just informing me on how wrong it was to abuse my power to look out for Cathy. Overprotective, was it you accused me of?" David smirked and shook his head, "You still never bothered to tell me why you care. Is my over-protectiveness getting in your way for something?"

David rolled his eyes and shook his head when the matter of keeping your head down came up. He narrowed his eyes at Jean as he said he wasn't as smart as his father and then went on to apologize for ruining his appetite but continued to challenge him. After a moment, still standing and staring at Jean, David settled to raise a brow, and sit back down picking up his cup of tea. After considering his words, David answered, "I just hope, for your sake, if you aren't as smart as your father, you at least have his knack for cursebreaking and related fields such as defense. After all, if you don't keep your head down you tend to attract unfavorable attention."

He picked up his cup of tea again and took a sip, "I am the least of your worries, if you don't keep your head down 'properly'. And you may be one of my lesser worries, but I doubt you aren't the least. How long have you been pining after my sister? Since first year, right? I don't see any other guy who has a passing interest in Cathy hanging around her half as much as you do." He shrugged and set down his cup of tea and said, "Of course, I could just be an unnecessarily paranoid older brother in this regards. It makes me sleep better at night to think I am, but feel free to correct me if I am wrong, Eugene."

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:22 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Fɪғᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Rᴇsᴇʀᴠᴇ Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Eli sat down at the Ravenclaw table with a thunk. It was the end of the year, and honestly, he was glad to be going home. Now that OWLs were over, and he could relax a bit, he could go home and not have to worry about results for a good long while. He knew his parents had worried about sending him to school considering the whole kidnapping over the summer, but honestly? What were the chances an axe-murderer would come storming into the castle and attack students? There were plenty of people around that would stop that, and he felt confident that the castle had plenty of protection to prevent people from just showing up unannounced. His eyes slid over to where he knew that Dani and Cathy would be sitting at their respective houses. Hopefully, without David in school anymore, Jean would be able to actually do something about his rather obvious crush. He knew Jean had it, he knew David knew, he was just trying to be moral support for his best friend considering how much David seemed to hate the guy. Sighing, he laid his head down, deciding that he couldn't wait for the feast to start just so that he could go ahead and pack last-minute items for the trip home.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Whew, OWLs are done, school year's over, now maybe I can relax after this year.
                                                  OOC:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Smart at the Ravenclaw Table with - - -
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Calm
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ At least I'll be away from that bloody knight... ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

сøṃε ɾ ï ḋ ε ώïτh ṃε τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h τhε ṿεïṉṡ øƒ h ï ṡ τ ø ɾ ÿ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ï'll ṡhøώ ÿøυ høώ ģøḋ ƒ α l l ṡ α ṡ l ε ε ρ øṉ τhε ј ø в x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉḋ høώ ώε с α ṉ ώ ï ṉ ώhεṉ ƒ ø ø l ṡ сαṉ вε ќ ï ṉ ģ ṡ x❃ ❃ ❃xxxxxx
                                                          ḋøṉ'τ ώαṡτε ÿ ø υ ɾ τ ï ṃ ε øɾ τïṃε ώïll ώ α ṡ τ ε ÿ ø υ x❃ ❃ ❃xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott took a seat at his house table, unsurprised to see that thus far, not many had arrived. He always did have a tendency to be early to these things, after all. Well, it wasn't like he generally had anything better to do. Not at the end of the year, at least. Contrary to popular belief, he didn't spend all his time studying, thank you very much... Just most of it. He sighed faintly, wondering if Timothy would sit with him when he arrived, or if the other boy would elect to sit at the Slytherin table with Mira and Benjamin. Which, now that he thought about it, the logical thing to do would've been to sit there himself. There was a decent enough chance Timothy would, and Jesse was in Slytherin... But, he was a creature of habit, and this was his table. It'd look weird for him to move now. Anyway, Jesse might not want to sit at his own table. He didn't exactly like his housemates. The Ravenclaw had to admit, listening to the other boy complain at times did make him understand the recently graduated prefect couple a little better. He was pretty sure that he wouldn't try to kick Jesse out if the guy was smart enough to get into his Common Room and wanted to crash on a couch. He sighed faintly. Going home was going to be... interesting. Dealing with Kenneth and Verily planning for their wedding, plus putting up with whatever hell the American was going to give him and Jesse for being together. But, on the plus side, it'd be three months where he didn't have to constantly look over his shoulder to make sure he wasn't being stalked. Sir Cadogan had apparently decided they were best friends or something... It was driving him mental. He swore, if he heard the word 'wyvern' one more bloody time...

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❃ ❃ ❃x ṉø øṉε'ṡ ģøṉṉα τ α ќ ε ṃ ε α l ï ṿ ε
                                                          xxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x τhε τ ï ṃ ε hαṡ сøṃε τø ṃ α ќ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ṡ ɾ ï ģ h τ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ ƒøɾ øυɾ ɾ ï ģ h τ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❃ ❃ ❃x ÿ ø υ αṉḋ ï ṃυṡτ ƒ ï ģ h τ τø ṡ υ ɾ ṿ ï ṿ ε

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

ǀη тнє мσяηιηg Ɩιgнт Ɩєт му яσσтѕ тαкє fƖιgнт
                                                          Ɯαтcн мє fαƖƖ αвσνє Ɩιкє α νιcισυѕ ɗσνє
                                                          Ƭнєу ɗση'т ѕєє мє cσмє, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя ѕєєм тσ cαтcн му єує вυт ǀ ηєνєя ωσηɗєяєɗ ωну

♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ǀ ωση'т fαƖƖ αѕƖєєρ ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          xxxI αм...xxx
                                                          xxxωнσ - ωнαт - ωнєяєxxx
                                                          With himself doing nothing at the Ravenclaw Table
                                                          xxxfєєƖιηgxxx
                                                          Not excited
                                                          xxxтнιηкιηgxxx
                                                          "Ugh, I do not want to go home..."

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
                                                          ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬ Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Hєу уєαн, ɗση'т Ɩєт 'єм кησω ωє'яє cσмιηg Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя Ƭαкє ѕσмє тιмє тσ ѕιммєя ɗσωη, кєєρ уσυя нєαɗ ɗσωη Ɩσω Hєу уєαн, тιρтσє нιgнєя ♬ ♪ ♬ ♪ ♬

Ƒяσм уσυя ѕƖαηтєɗ νιєω ѕєє тнє мσяηιηg ɗєω
                                                          Sιηк ιηтσ тнє ѕσιƖ, ωαтcн тнє ωαтєя вσιƖ
                                                          Ƭнєу ωση'т ѕєє мє яυη, ωнσ cαη вƖαмє тнєм?
                                                          Ƭнєу ηєνєя Ɩσσк тσ ѕєє мє fƖу, ѕσ ǀ ηєνєя нανє тσ Ɩιє

Avian should have a last talk with Echo before he had to go home to the manor. But then, he realized that his other nerd cousin was at the Gryffindor table possibly flirting with Tanya. Incredible.

Once he's out of this school for summer, he's going to spend his summer just playing the piano or playing with Beedle and Athena. But that's it, he's pretty sure the house elves would watch his every move ever since the Floo Powder accident. And now he was pretty sure his grandpa won't talk to Gypsy and... the blonde boyfriend, who was it? Jer? That was her boyfriend's name right? Wait a second, weren't they engaged though? Avian heard rumors that Gypsy and Jer probably got engaged to spite his father and his grandparents. He did not know what to react about that.

He lazily sat on his seat and just crossed his arms, his face looking like he's not okay. Whenever he was in a bad mood, his face looked very snobbish which was really unintentional. He watched many students like him being excited like "Hooray! Summer's out!" while he's just here waiting for his boring summer.

┏━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          :: Out Of Character ::
                                                          Open for Interaction
                                                          ┗━━━━━━━━━┛

Miakitty

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:59 pm
xxxc н a r c o a lxxx
gypѕy'ѕ owl

User Image User Image

xxxxxxclιcĸ cнarcoal ғor reply мaιlxxxxxx

xxxтнe all or noтнιng ιι xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx gypѕy loveттe'ѕ ғlaтxxx

spaceCharcoal flew into the Great Hall and found her target with a happy little hoot, zeroing in on the Ravenclaw table and his owner's cousin. She flapped her wings excitedly for a moment, then dropped a deceptively small package on the table before landing and sticking out her leg so he could retrieve the letter, looking ever so slightly pleased as she did so. She hadn't gotten to go on any deliveries lately, Gypsy didn't like using her. She wasn't quite sure why, but the girl always got sad whenever she had to send a letter with her. When Echo had been in the flat, she'd very insistently used his owl instead, which had hurt Charcoal's feelings ever so slightly. But, now Edgar was with Echo, and so Gypsy hadn't had a choice! The owl did miss Gypsy's mother, but had come to realize the woman wouldn't be coming back. That said, she wanted to do whatever she could to make it so that Gypsy liked her. So, she had to do very well on this delivery. Perhaps before returning home, she would catch the girl a mouse, as well.

Gypsy Lovette
Avian!

Hey, cos, sorry you're just now getting this, it kinda took a lot of saving up to get it. Wanted to have it for you before you went home, because, well, obviously! So, consider this a very very late Christmas present! Jer helped me pick it out, so it's totes legit. I'm sort of torn between telling you to keep it super hush hush so that your parents can't take it away, or recommending that you take advantage of how very much you'll annoy the hell out of them with it. Knowing them, probably safer to go with keeping it secret, but that's no fun... 'Course, not having it anymore would be less fun, sooooo I guess it's up to you?

Enjoy!
- Gyp <3

Jade Galaksylph

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:00 pm
Tell me about the old days,
Another night at the Copper Coin

User Image

User Image

Fourth year ║ Ravenclaw ║ Chaser ║ Half-blood

Dylan walked towards his house table and took a seat, a bit tired but ready for the year to end nonetheless. It had been just a bit more exciting than last year, if not just for the fact that he had finally worked up the courage to ask Emily out. Speaking of that, he was still waiting on the answer. He hoped it would be a yes, but he wasn't going to expect anything so as to not let himself down. He looked towards the doors, and watched everyone else gather in.

OOC:

Quote:

Tell me about the old days,
Put the sun into the sea.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:23 pm
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where-Great Hall ~ Ravenclaw Table ✧What-Waiting for the feast ✧With-Everyone ✧Why-Tradition

Eira was quite happy for the way her year had turned out. Her friend Alice had ended up joining her in Ravenclaw like she predicted, her other friends occasionally attended class with her (which she was just starting to understand was the norm with the Gryffindors) and she had even joined a club like her friends in an attempt to be more social. Granted it was a club where there wasn't much socialization rather just the simple clanging of fake swords. Fencing was a sport of willpower, determination and perseverance rather than just brawn and sheer dumb luck so it fell neatly into her range of things. The fact that it also coincided with the interest of a character in her new favorite book series meant nothing. Looking at the slowly growing Ravenclaw table she took her usual seat near the end just a seat away from Elliot just in case his mute friend decided to come and sit with him or perhaps his newest boyfriend and pulled out her book to read. The young preteen didn't know how to feel knowing that the boy she saw as an older brother was dating someone. Eira recognized that a part of her was somewhat jealous that someone gathered more attention from him than she did but she quickly rationalized that emotion away before it could grow. He was three years older than she was, had plenty of other friends besides her, and had been in a very forthcoming friendship with the boy in question and her before they started dating so it would stand to reason that he wasn't going to suddenly drop off the face of the Earth just because he could go and do whatever couples did in their spare time. She knew the basics of reproduction but she very much doubted that's what they were doing. It was a school for Merlin's sake!

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

In the spring we made a boat
Out of feathers, out of bones.
We set fire to our homes,
Walking barefoot in the snow.

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:45 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

So this is what you meant
When you said that you were spent
And now it's time to build from the bottom of the pit
Right to the top
Don't hold back
Packing my bags and giving the academy a rain-check

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy did consider going over to the Slytherin table and sitting with his best friend and girlfriend but he argued with himself that he didn't want to subject himself to an entire feat of inappropriate thoughts and actions by said best friend towards himself and said girlfriend. It was fine if it was just the two of them, he could just ignore him and get on with life, but when he included Mira that's where he silently drew the line. He took a seat besides his friend giving him a smile in greeting and giving Dylan a wave as he was situated just a short while away. As he took his seat he subtly kept an eye out for Jesse wondering if the other teen would be joining them like he was prone to do or would he be sitting at his own table and brave the disturbia that was Benjamin and his new girlfriend Morven. If he wasn't so terrified that the two of them could deliver a wave of destruction the likes wouldn't be seen outside of Avengers Civil War he'd think they were slightly adorable. As previously mentioned, he didn't think he could say that any longer. "So is Jesse going to join us or are you two holding out until you're actually alone together?" Timothy signed with a teasing grin.

Quote:

Quote:

Cara MiaKitty

It's time to begin, isn't it? [Uniform]
I get a little bit bigger but then I'll admit [Great Hall~Ravenclaw Table]
I'm just the same as I was [Elliot and others]
Now don't you understand? [Waiting for the feast to start]
That I'm never changing who I am [ooc]

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 161 162 163 164 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games