Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsuha Moon

Crew

Sparkly Lunatic

21,075 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:30 pm
        User ImageUser Image

it was a nice evening. Nothing really happened at the Hufflepuff table, so all was well. Good good. As a newbie prefect, Autumn would most likely panic instead of taking charge and care of the problem. Well, for today it would be forgiven, because she was new at doing this thing, after all. However, let's hope that the rest of the year will be the same for the house.

When the feast ended, Autumn stood up and called out for all of the first years' attention. "Hello, first years! My name is Autumn Henrick, a prefect, and I will be showing you to your Hufflepuff common room. Please follow me!" Autumn hoped that she did a good job so far. This was just the start.

{ooc; next post at Antechamber -- i will post in roughly 16 hours}

Kai Sparrowheart
                                      PropertyofGaara
                                      Tr3AcL3 TarT
                                      murruelecreuset
                                      Rawwry
                                      snarechicks are cool
                                      Voracious Voxy
                                      Cara MiaKitty

_____________________ _ _ _ _____________________

* * * A S M I L E I S P R I C E L E S S

B U T S O M E T I M E S . . .

A T E A R M I G H T H O L D M O R E M E A N I N G

✿ ✿ ✿

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:10 am
User Image

| Ani James |xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

Ani is...
CURRENTLY // dressed normally
CURRENTLY // single
CURRENTLY WITH // no one
CURRENTLY FEELING // excited
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'i hope i get along with the people in my house.'

Ani got up from the house table, sill fascinated by the way the food had appeared and disappeared again. She made a mental note to ask someone how it worked. She took one last swig of her pumpkin juice and then swung a leg over the bench, getting to her feet and saw other first years do the same all along the table. A lot of them looked really nice and so did lots of the older students. The older girl who had asked them to follow her was waiting for everyone to gather and Ani stopped a moment to take her in. She was very pretty and looked really friendly. She walked forward towards the girl with the prefect badge and straightened her cloak on the way. Reaching the girls side she smiled brightly, her hands behind her back and rocking on the balls of her feet a bit,
"Hay!".

User Image

Utsuha Moon

Artemitus

Sarcastic Sweetheart

15,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Hellraiser 500

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:54 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Great Hall (Hufflepuff Table)

Alice and Jasper were meeting all sorts of new people and it was great. Well probably more so for Alice but at least she was happy that was all that mattered to Jasper. When the group was called on after the feast Jasper stood and held out his hand for Alice to take. Helping her out of her seat the two then followed Autumn out of the great hall.

(Exit to the Great Hall Entrance)

Wearing: School Robes

Wearing: School Robes

With: Each other... first years, and Autumn
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm
User Image

Do you really wanna be like them?
                                                  Do you really wanna be another trend?
                                                  Do you wanna be part of that crowd?
                                                  Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                  I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke sat down, a frown pulling at his face as he looked for his cousin. Or maybe even Tobi. He didn't care which Hufflepuff sat next to him, as long as he wasn't going to harassed. He was glad that he wasn't getting too swamped by homework, but he still had little free time to himself. Sighing, he grabbed a pitcher of pumpkin juice and poured himself a glass before deciding to eat some lunch. He was famished, and he really needed to eat something. Otherwise he was certain that Steffi was going to throw things at him, and she had great aim. Ironically, she had better aim than most of the chasers on any of the house teams. which was funny, considering that she would never be on any broom.

User Image
                                                  State: Eating lunch
                                                  OOC: ...

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

You, don't wanna be just like you
What I'm sayin' is
This is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

XxXDevil-chan

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:01 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

XXXXXXXXXXX]User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Convoluted OriginsTaken by Bradley♪ Musical Magician♫Hufflepuff ☠ BeaterLionel

→Tobi checked the potion swirling around in the tub for the zillionith time mentally checking that he had done everything correct in brewing it. While he wasn't exactly Snape himself he could brew without worrying of explosions but this potion had taken him by surprise! Who knew something that would practically enhance feelings for someone would be so complicated? With a short huff he looked around the Great Hall for his friend and spotted him over at the Hufflepuff table making him grin. He swore his target-friend!-was making this much easier than it was supposed to be. So, with his most normal grin on his face, he walked over to his table and sat besides Luke like it was a completely normal day, which it was! "Luke! Ol' buddy ol' pal ol' friend, howya been? Seems like I don' see ya much even though we share about....five classes?" The beater had to check off the classes in his head before nodding that he was correct. While he was speaking he grabbed two goblets of pumpkin juice and slid the potion out of his sleeve emptying vial into the one to his left and swirling it around a bit (completely discretely of course) before plopping it in front of Luke. Done with part of his secret mission Tobi went back to his friend with a newly concerned look on his face."Yer lookin' a bit thirsty there mate, lemme help ya out."
No matter what we breed
We still are made of greed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:08 pm
Yukina101
Diamond Wales

User Image

xxxxxxx_____________________________________

xxxxxxx Photographer || Half Blood || Taken by Tobi
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxx Daily Dragon Photographer and Reporter

Bradley walked up behind Tobi and wrapped his arms around the slightly taller boy. He kissed his boyfriends cheek. "There you are Mr. Quidditch Captain." he said with a grin as he smiled at him, his head now resting on Tobi's shoulder. They were almost equal height, Bradley just an inch or two shorter than the other. Seeing Luke he smiled. "Hey Luke!" he said with a grin. Still not sitting with the Gryffindors again? That boy needs to get over this. he thought as he looked at the red haired trouble maker.

'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need
Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why
If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 6:49 pm
User Image

ஒ Mudblood ஒ Orphan ஒ Single ஒ

Lowly with my head вσωε∂, there are rats εvεяүωнεяε.
                                                      Feed me вяεα∂ and ωαтεя, I won’t ∂ιε in there.

Steffi entered the great hall and spotted 2 of her best friend's and Bradley at the Hufflepuff table. She sighed and headed over that way. Luke was officially beginning to get on her nerves with his incessant hate of Gryffindor. Yes they were stupid. Yes they probably should go die in a hole, but having to follow him around to different tables just because he refused to sit at Gryffindor's was grating on her nerves. Of course all of that anger might have just been coming from her grumbling stomach as well. She flopped down into the seat next to Luke and grabbed a muffin that was sitting in the center of the table.

Before speaking a word, she took a huge bite from the muffin and chewed and swallowed it. Her stomach was still protesting but at the least the sweet glorious bite had quenched some of the anger biting at her tongue.
                                                      "Heyo Luke, Bradley, Tobi." She finally greeted the three. Her free hand absentmindedly reached up to muss her short hair up. She was loving the messy hair cut she'd given herself over summer. It was fun and easy and the wind and her hands and spells and basically everything possibly never proved to mess it up. Not that she really cared if her hair was messed up, but the long hair had gotten in the way of many things. It was half the reason she'd cut it all off.

Save me sмιℓιηg נεsυs, get off that cяσss
                                                      Hate me
                                                      scяεαмιηg masses. I don’t care if I’m ℓσsт

Sir Spazalots
Yukina101
Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:27 pm
User Image

Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                  I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke looked up as he was surrounded by people instantly. Tobi had of course arrived with his usual flair, and Bradley not long after, following his boyfriend to the badger's table. The fact that Tobi had so many classes in common with Luke wasn't a surprise, but then again, Luke had a lot of electives. Steffi joined not long afterwards, and Luke nodded at the three. This was probably the reason he really still disliked sitting over at the Gryffindor table. He did note that Tobi had poured him a drink, which caused the redhead to c**k an eyebrow, but say nothing. Instead, he grabbed his own drink and took a sip, before eyeing the food choices before him. "Actually, I was more interested in getting something to eat. Besides, I'm probably not going to be staying long, considering I need to get to the library. I swear I must have been gal to even think of taking so many classes on."

Deciding the variety of sandwiches looked to be safe, he grabbed one and took a large bite out of it, chewing it slowly before swallowing it down with his drink. He then gave a look at the others, his curiosity piqued. "So what are you up to? Figure on getting something to eat before the rest of the school gets in for lunch?"

User Image

What I'm sayin' is
This is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

XxXDevil-chan

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 11:14 am
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

XXXXXXXXXXX]User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

→Tobi was taken out of his plot reverie by the feel of a kiss on his cheek and arms wrapping themselves around him making his insides melt. How was it he was able to do that? Guh he was going to turn into a marshmallow of a man before he was even twenty! He blushed as he called him the quidditch captain still not used to such a title. Soon after him Steffi joined them as well bringing back his plan and turning to his goblets onto see that they had moved. He looked around frantically for them and saw that some wiley first year had taken one and left the other, only problem was he didn't know which was which anymore. With a groan he took the remaining goblet and looked over to the first year not even sure if they'd taken a sip from it yet although did did try and send googly eyes over at his blonde friend encouraging him just a tad. Mentally berating himself for not marking the damned goblets he took a minuscule sip and waited. So far so goooooo~ his last conscious thought was that he was a damned fool and he would have to buy half of Honeydukes to have Bradley forgive him. His first thought however was that Steffi smelled good. Like, really really good. And when did she cut her hair? It looked terrific! How had he never noticed? "Wow, Steffi, you look..great. Terrific in fact!" Tobi grinned and looked wistfully over towards her.
XxXDevil-Chan
Sir Spazalots
Diamond Wales

No matter what we breed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:16 am
]
Yukina101
Diamond Wales
XxXDevil-Chan

User Image

xxxxxxx

Bradley smiled at Steffi as she approached, keeping his arms wrapped around Tobi as he took a sip of his goblet. Then Bradley got confused. Tobi seemed to have no knowledge of Bradley even being their, holding him close. "Tobi?" he said as the slightly taller Hufflepuff stared at Steffi, with a rather odd expression. An expression he only looked at Bradley with. Then Tobi spoke. Spoke in the awkward way he flirted. He's... wha.. but... I'm right here... he thought as he relinquished his grip on the taller boy. On his boyfriend. Wait was this Tobi trying to say something? Was Tobi trying to break up with him? "Tobi?" Bradley said again softly, hesitantly.

What was going on? Just seconds ago they were happy. Now was Tobi breaking up with him? Flirting with Steffi right in front of him. No it couldn't be. No. Tears starting to form Bradley backed away, bumping into the Ravenclaw table's seat a few feet behind him. Falling on it, Bradley stared up at the slightly taller boy. "Tobi, Love?" he said softly again.

Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:42 am
User Image

After finishing her muffin, Steffi grabbed a sandwich from one of the plates and ate it in a few big bites, before finally actually paying attention to her friend's conversation. "I skipped breakfast cuz I woke up late, and figured it was better to grab lunch now then hex someone's face into a bat out of annoyance." She said as she poured herself a glass of pumpkin juice and took a few sips. She knew Luke of all people understood her temper, especially when she was hungry. "As for OWLs.... I'm not really concerned.... I figure whatever I pass will just tell me what I should do with my life." She shrugged and grabbed another sandwich, this one she took only a small bite out of. Deciding she should probably eat a little more properly now that she'd curbed her hunger a bit. She honestly had no idea what she wanted to do with her life. All her life had been dedicated to stealing and tricking and creeping along to survive and take care of her family.

She blinked and raised her one eye to look at Tobi in confusion.... Was he.... flirting with her? No... it couldn't be. Tobi was madly in love with Bradley. Except... Bradley looked upset and was freaking out and he looked like he was about to cry. What the hell was going on?
                                                      "Thanks.... Tobi...." She said slowly, before reaching across the table to feel her friend's head, wondering if the boy had a fever or something. Why in the world would he flirt with her? She was his friend and she was obviously crushing on her idiot best friend Luke, and she knew Tobi knew that, so why would the boy flirt with her... unless it was to make Luke jealous and snap some sense into the boy.... Steffi sat back and took another bite of her sandwich. That could definitely be it! That had to be it! But.... if that was it, why hadn't he warned Bradley of his plan?

Hate me

Sir Spazalots
Diamond Wales
Yukina101

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 7:05 pm
User Image

Cause I don't ever wanna
                                                  I don't ever wanna be

User Image

Luke nodded in understanding, knowing precisely how Steffi was when she was hungry. However, all of that got dfriven from his mind when Tobi just started acting... un-Tobilike. Especially with Bradley's reaction. He frowned, looking at his group of friends, but eyeing Tobi the most. Was this because of the fact that he hadn't been jumping all over Steffi? He clenched his jaw. "Tobi, just what is up with you? I mean, you only ever acted... that... way...." Realization suddenly dawned on the redhead, and his eyes narrowed at the Hufflepuff. "You have a crush. On Steffi. And your current boyfriend is sitting right behind you. Were you going to tell him about this at any point?"

User Image

What I'm sayin' is
This is the anthem
Throw all your hands up
You, don't wanna be you

XxXDevil-chan

Sir Spazalots

Yukina101

Quote:

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:42 pm
When the days are cold
And the cards all fold
And the saints we see
Are all made of gold

→Tobi smiled widened and he even gave a slightly hysterical giggle as Steffi thanked him. Him! Wow she was pretty, he wondered if she was dating anyone. Noo...she would have told them right? She was their friend they were hers he would know right? Right?! Suddenly he needed to know right that moment if she was dating someone but he couldn't just ask her that would be creepy. Plus she was smart, she might figure it out and then what would he be? Her creepy best friend who loved her?! No way! He was just thinking of who in the Hogwarts network might know when Luke's voice brought him back to the here and now making him blink and look over at Bradley. His boyfriend. Riigghhttt. His face took on a pinkish hue. "Crush? What?! I don't have a crush on Steffi, That's like..haha, that's umm...just no!" Tobi managed to stumble out. Smooth Fallrein, very smooth. "I'll see you guys later I have people to see, things to do, etc. etc. Nice talking with you guys! Bye Steffi!" he added looking at her once again with an almost dazed look in his eye before he snapped out of it and promptly ran off with his book bag haphazardly zipped up. In the midst of his fumbling a piece of paper managed to fall out and land on the floor with his untidy scrawl and a few drawings of stick figures and hearts with the oddly long title of "Get These Two Dragon Arse Lickers Together."
XxXDevil-Chan
Sir Spazalots
Diamond Wales

No matter what we breed
This is my kingdom come
This is my kingdom come

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2014 7:01 pm
Yukina101
Diamond Wales
XxXDevil-Chan

User Image

xxxxxxx

Bradley had been trying to keep the tears from creeping out of his eyes. Then Tobi ran off, calling bye to Steffi. Steffi! This is what made the tears overflow. "Tobi..." he sniffled as he rubbed his eyes with his sleeve. Then he noticed it, the paper Tobi had dropped. Picking it up, Bradley saw the title notes. Love potion? Steffi and Luke? he thought. His temper rising. "That arse!" he said and got off, storming off in search of his boyfriend.

Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?
Why are you my clarity?
Why are you my remedy?

User Image

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:28 pm
User Image

Steffi blinked as the three boys around her exploded. First, of course, Luke was acting like a jealous little b***h, which he honestly had no right to do seeing as he wasn't dating her and had not claim to her whatsoever.... not that she would ever want to date Tobi, but still. She rolled her eyes and resisted the urge to smack her best friend upside the head. "Bye Tobi...." She muttered, eyeing the boy as he ran off. He was definitely up to something and she wasn't sure he was fully in his own mind at the moment. Last she checked he was hopelessly in love with Bradley and would never have done anything to upset the Ravenclaw.

Before Steffi could point this fact out to Bradey, both Tobi and him were gone, with Bradley calling him an arse on his way out. Steffi rolled her eyes. Whatever Tobi had done, it wasn't her job to fix it and she was sure Tobi would be able to smooth things out once he got over the weird crush thing stage he was going through. She shuddered at the idea of Tobi actually liking her like that. That would just be to weird. With the other two gone, she turned her eye to Luke and gave him a look that could only mean one thing.
                                                      "What the hell was that about Luke?" She said, voicing her thoughts. "When did you become a jealous prat, over me of all people?"

Hate me

Yukina101
Sir Spazalots
Diamond Wales

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games