Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Krystina's house Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 1:17 pm
Dantes_river

Smiling as he shot up into the air, Skylar managed to keep pace with Shayde for a while before he spead up, having to constantly look from where he was going to what was ahead of him.

Truth grimaced at the idea of Sheila trying to kiss him, shaking her head to get the image to go away. "don't take it too bad, she's probably had training just like everyone here. Heh, he won't like me telling someone this, but when we were about four, Deception and I pinned Ephie down."

"right. Well, I'm gonna rejoin the others in the living room.. You go do what you whatever it was were gonna do before I interupted." The demon sighed, taking another long drag from his cigarette before he started moving towards the others.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:49 pm
Pure T0rture

"He'll try killing you if he ever found out you told me that," the lycan snickered after having given a slight nod at Sheila being trained like Trevor and Sheik. Hopefully she wasn't as strong as Trevor then... Trevor was rumored to be scariest when he was on duty or dead serious after all.

"Hai," Runealis nearly cheered before making his way towards the empty bathroom again. Even if it wasn't intentional, Adra was helpful once again in distracting him from bad thoughts. Focusing on what he was trying to do originally wasn't as difficult. Passing by Ephraim and Rissa again, his cheerful expression faltered slightly as he noticed a slight change in the other male's appearance at least twice. Which form would his body settle on by the time he awoke? "Friends are a good thing to have..." Shortly after having murmured that, he found himself in the shower with his eyes closed. While he could've gone for a hot shower, he just went for a cold shower as he wasn't feeling quite like himself right now.

Still standing in the doorway with Trevor still clinging to her legs, Deception briefly narrowed her eyes at Adramalech once he came into sight. "Please get him to let go of my legs, dramatic lich guy. He won't even let me go get a glass of water," she growled irritably while crossing her arms over her chest.
"That's 'cause I'll get it for you if you just stay in here with Maso and Sheik. Daddy wants to pamper his babies," Trevor argued only to get a sharp glare from the darker of his two daughters. Sheik just rolled his eyes at the dramatic bickering between father and daughter, but he understood why Trevor was more enthusiastic about pinning Deception's legs down than Truth's legs. Truth had already promised to let Trevor be the dad he couldn't be to her when they were little whereas Deception still seemed to disagree with him being near nowadays.

Shayde kept up his pace, sprinting across tree branches without the slightest bit of a rustle to the leaves and the smooth leaps from tree to tree. As Sky got ahead, however, his pace slowed a bit when he thought he'd heard a female voice that sounded familiar yet no face came to mind. Trying to hear what it was saying, he stopped completely and set his ear against the shadows the other ranches and leaves cast upon the trunk of the tree he was in with his brow furrowed. Why did it sound so distant? It was then he noticed the shadows were doing like they did when he was purposefully entering them. "Hey, I'm not cheating by using y- Sleep? What about sleeping? I can't hear you... Sk-" he started out in a low voice as it might seem odd if he spoke aloud to the shadows, but seeing as the dark wasn't obeying him like it was supposed to, his pitch raised in an attempt to get Sky's attention. Before the name could fully get out, however, the shadows snatched him in which made Ephraim's eyes snap open.

"He is returning to sleep? Then so shall I," Ephraim mumbled vacantly before starting to sink into the shadows himself. Once he'd fully vanished into the dark, shadowy hands began piecing bits and pieces of the walls, floors and glass from the bathroom together and it seemed to return to new shortly afterwards. Once everything was fixed, the light flickered back on as if it hadn't been blown out a short while ago. "Adramalech, you have permission to do as you will, but do try to behave. Certain people of this house may start to panic so don't be surprised about it. We hope to see you again in the near future," a hollow voice whispered into Adra's ear before the shadows in or near the house seemed to lighten up a little.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:15 pm
Dantes_river

Frowning when he didn't hear Shayde anymore, Sky paused and flew down to where he had been in the trees. "shayde? are you here....? if you're ******** with me, it isn't funny..." he mumbled, slowly landing on the ground.

"oh, i'm sure he would." Truth chuckled softly, holding his hand again.

"sorry, not happening, little snake. you deal with him on your own." Adra drawled, scratching his ear with his good hand. where the hell are you two going? he frowned, briefly glancing to the bathroom where Ephraim and Rissa had been sleeping.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:46 pm
Pure T0rture

"Then we just won't let him know you told me. Hm? Harvey and Shadowheart's presences vanished. That's never happened before," Lucian started with a mischievous smile only to grow confused before gently pulling Truth with him back to the door, his wolf ears twitching slightly. "What in the world was that about and should I worry Sheik over it?"

"You're worse than Shadowheart, ya butt! Let go of my leg, old man," Deception hissed before tugging one leg free of Trevor's grip and working on the other. He just had to keep holding onto her leg. And now she planted face first into the floor because he let go. "Ouch. What was that for?"
"He didn't... He wouldn't..." Trevor mumbled, his gaze shifting towards the direction of the bathroom albeit his hand quickly grabbed his daughter's wrist so she couldn't run for it. Glancing at Adra, his brow raised slightly as if waiting for him to respond as to why the air seemed so much lighter. "The air seems different. What's up, Adra?"

"He's not messing with you. I didn't expect it so suddenly, but the shadows told me to return to these brats. I don't know all the details either so don't ask. All I know is they wanted me to do as their prince did, or what they say he did, and help protect you guys in case someone should attack you all," Hagen responded from behind Skylar albeit he hadn't come in his usual attire. This time of visiting, he didn't have his mask drawn up and he was wearing a pair of loose jeans, a black tanktop and had two bags. At least it looked like two bags. "Just, uh, make sure the crow demon in there doesn't try roasting me and my son. I now understand why Time could never really retire when he had kids; someone always comes knocking. At least this time it was the shadows instead of the Brotherhood."

The shadows called us home. Like my parents before me, my job is to guard this prince with my life and I won't fail. It took me this long to find him, Adra, and I cannot abandon him. There can always be others who have turned and I can't risk it... I can't risk him, Adramalech. Without him, everything our ancestors did to keep the worlds in balance will fall apart. The shadows have slipped someone inside the yard to replace at least one of us for now. I don't know all the details as to why they brought him back in here and they refuse to tell me, but even if we wanted to return, they won't let us. We're sorry, but they have their reasons for what they do... They ask that you and the Endless protect the one he carries with him until we return and not to ask questions about it. That's all I can say, Ephraim responded, his voice fading in and out like a cellphone with bad reception. A soft sigh sounded before a simple statement was said. We apologize for just up and vanishing. We weren't given a warning beforehand like in the past.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:26 pm
Dantes_river

"o-oh..." sky sighed, chewing on his lip as he watched hagen carefully. "s-so... um... maybe we should head inside...?" he mumbled, stuffing his hands in his pockets.

"i dunno, but there's two new people outside.... maybe we should get back to the others?" she asked softly, her voice distant as she tapped that new ball of magical powers she'd received.

"hm...?" Adra blinked and looked up, scratching his head as he pulled his cigarette out of his mouth. ".... the shadow realm is on the defensive at the moment.... Shadowheart and Ephraim were pulled back in order to keep the prince safe. someone should probably go find that songbird and make sure he's not crying." he grunted, doing a quick headcount before he took another long smoke. "maybe we should get everyone back together..."

PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:55 pm
Pure T0rture

Nodding slightly, the blonde lycan padded down the hall to where he'd heard water running a few minutes ago and knocked on the door. "Hades, please get Lianna and bring her to the living room," Lucian said loud enough for the other to hear him. At getting couple knocks on the wall inside the bathroom, he smiled lightly before moving towards the living room without so much as releasing Truth's hand once. "We'll stop by the bathroom Rissa was taking care of Harvey in on the way to the living room. I'm pretty sure everyone will be gathering there if two people just up and vanished."

"Those new presences will more than likely bring him here and Lulu is more than likely getting the others moving. Ninja assassins, they notice just about everything. No idea who those presences are though," Trevor responded while scratching the back of his head. It wasn't exactly too exciting that the boy he'd considered a son had just up and vanished, but he understood that any kind of army had to take up a defensive positions as well as offensive positions. There'd been several times he had to take up an offensive defense for the Brotherhood on more than one occasion.

"Mm. This is going to be an awkward reunion for the ninja assassins considering our past, but whatever. Ooh~. Sounds like someone's up from his nap," Hagen sighed lightly before seeming to become similar to Trevor's behavior when he shifted that 'bag' on his back around to where he exposed an infant having been bundled up in what was a baby carrier. Starting to head towards the house, he was speaking gently and cheerfully in baby talk although even he knew it didn't fit how he used to behave. Love and children, however, could change people. "I'm sorry for having to bring him along, but I don't exactly trust the Brotherhood, normal babysitters can't defend him from ninja assassins hired to kill us and my wife and blood family aren't exactly around anymore. And you shouldn't sulk about him vanishing like that... Like him, I never told anyone about what happened to my clan, but he vanished like he did in your race back then. It might be a defense the deeper shadows created for those of it's kind, but I'm not really sure. I'm only allowed so far into the shadows and the voices they speak with are rare for me to hear. Shayde's always heard them about as clear as day since we learned about his existence. He'll be back before you know it though so just be patient. I'm still thinking up a name for my son, you wanna throw me some ideas? Sahara didn't exactly give me an idea of what she wanted to name him and I was trying to get the Brotherhood to leave me be so I'm not exactly feeling the brightest at never really giving him a name after a couple months of living together after all. What does make my day, however, is he can enter the shadows like I can. It's a little difficult keeping him from sneaking into it when you glance away though."

"Hey. I think it's Hagen with that dude that was hiding behind Shadowheart. It looks like they're coming to the back door too... When did Hagen start wearing jeans?" Deception grumbled while briefly pointing towards where there was a window leading outside.
"He probably retired then..."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 6:07 am
Dantes_river

"I-I'm just.... I'm just worried is all...." he mumbled, chewing on his cheek as he opened the door.

"right.... Let's go...." she nodded, wondering why her friend hadn't noticed Ephraim's absence.

"right...." he nodded, a small chuckle escaping him. "I forgot how efficient you guys can be" the demon mumbled, waving slightly to Skylar when he stepped inside the house.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Padding over to the bathroom, he gave a slight hand gesture for Truth to look seeing as he didn't want to trip much less step on Rissa if she was on the bathroom floor. "Smells like something was getting roasted in here. Let me know if she needs to be carried or anything," Lucian rumbled smoothly before leaning slightly against the wall.

"Worried for what reason? He can handle himself and if he is a prince of the shadows like they called him, he has bodyguards to make sure even if he misses someone, he won't end up dead. It's like the law or something for royalty, nobility and world class leaders to have a million bodyguards and I got stuck as one once before," Hagen snorted before he too entered the house and gave everyone a slight wave of one hand. This was then followed by a soft sigh and readjusting of the infant he had with him. "Hai, hai. I know you are. Yeah. You're still a growing boy. Yes you are. Yes you are. Time, I wasn't expecting to see you here... Nor your bratty daughter. I swear she was making killing Shayde ten times harder with her high pitched shrieks. I think she's a banshee or somethin'."

"Hey!" Deception snapped only to get a light tug on her arm as Trevor moved over to see who Hagen was talking to.
"I wasn't expecting to see you either, but it's good to see you got your moral compass working again. He's so cute! What's his name? Can I hold him? I rarely got to hold my babies after all. Please? Please?" Trevor responded while seeming overly giddy about an infant being in the house. After a soft chuckle, Hagen nodded slightly before carefully trading the baby for Deception's wrist albeit he hadn't expected that. "I still can't come up with a good name that suits him actually. Perhaps you and your little crew can give me some ideas?" "I'll see what I can think up, but I'm not promising the others helping you. Someone's a hungry little boy. Yes he is. Yes he is." "And now he's kidnapping my son... This is going to be pretty weird like I'd thought it'd be. I don't believe you and I have met though. I'm Hagen, the once-was older step-brother of Shayde. And you are?" he sighed once again as he watched Trevor leave the living room with the infant in his arms only to glance at Adra with a slight bit of curiosity. It was quickly replaced with a scowl when Deception bit his arm for holding her captive followed by a well-placed fist hitting her on top of the head, but his curiosity never seemed to fade as to who this crow demon was.

Runealis, ignoring the visitors and vanishings completely, had left the one bathroom after cleaning up and returned to Lianna's side. Brushing her hair out of her face ever so briefly, he smiled lightly at how peaceful she appeared at the moment. Gently picking her up in his arms and letting her rest her head in the crook of his neck, he slowly made his way back to the living room.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:27 pm
Dantes_river

"she's okay... Just sleeping." truth chuckled softly, picking her friend up. "you don't have to carry her, she's not too heavy." she shrugged, sliding past him.

Shaking his head, Skylar slowly went and sat beside his sister after briefly checking her temperature. "I have every reason to worry, because who knows how long he could actually be gone?" He mumbled, pulling one knee up to his chest.

Putting out his cigarette, Adra gave Hagen a small grin and walked over, grabbing Deceptions arm. "I'm an old friend of Hades', Adramalech. And you, little snake, are getting on my nerves." He started off cheerily, smiling to Hagen before he turned to hiss at Deception, his hands heating up enough to cause a slight sting but nothing more.

Lianna's eyes cracked open when he scooped her up, the softest blush forming on her cheeks as she curled into him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:39 pm
Pure T0rture

"That's good. She'll probably be depressed when she wakes up though... I think your sister's causing trouble," Lucian smiled lightly at Truth's response only to glance briefly towards where he could pick up on everyone else speaking. Well, everyone who was awake and without Trevor. Where did her dad go?

"Hm? Hades had a friend outside of the Brotherhood? Weird. From what I heard, the Sareila bloodline wasn't allowed outside of the Brotherhood until they were committed to them. Oh well. The bastardis can go jump off a cliff for all I care. It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance, Adramalech," Hagen responded with a hint of surprise in his voice and expression. Instead of shaking hands, however, he just gave a salute since his one arm was injured and the other was dealing with the brat. "She does that more often than not. Stupid brat can only cause trouble."

"He deserved getting bit, ya jackass! He deserves a helluva lot more than just getting bit too! I bet you wouldn't be so cheerful if he killed your little buddy. You can't trust him! He's just makin' ya lower your guard and what's worse is he's doing it with a baby! And I don't need to be babysat by either of you. Trevor's just pretending to care now that mom isn't around. He was never home and he never cared what happened to us," Deception growled irritably while tugging at her arm in an attempt to get free. Once the stinging started, however, she deliberately stepped closer to Adra and stomped on his foot. "Let. Go. Of. Me. Now!"
"That's the shrieking I was just talking about. Shut up, brat. You're gonna up- Great job, moron. Now you got him to start crying. Time, get back here so I can calm him down."
"Deception does have a lot of her mother in her so I'm not surprised she can yell that loudly. It's how her mother used to wake me up if she felt I wasn't paying attention. Here ya go, Hagen. You may calm down the little shadow. And you, quit shrieking like a banshee. There is a baby in the house so unless you want to hear constant crying and can deal with taking care of that baby with little sleep, you will keep your voice down. Am I clear?" Trevor sighed coming back through the door to hand the crying little boy back to his father who made a little music box form up out of the shadows. Sitting on the arm of the couch, he wound the little key on the side a few times until it popped open and started playing an odd tune that sounded otherworldly. As it played, he started gently bouncing the little boy on his leg so as to calm him down. "But-" "Am I clear?" "Yessir..."
"Just have faith he'll be back within your lifetime. That's what I did when Shayde first disappeared. No one can promise he'll be back during that time, of course, but I'd rather not have to keep him cheerful around an aura of negative feelings. Infants and children can pick up on emotions really easily so if you dwell on the cons, they'll think it's their fault. Think of the pros like how much safer he is and how absence makes the heart grow fonder. Think of how Time's relationship with his daughters is due to his inability to be there except for on occasions. They're closer whether the banshee admits it or not because every moment is precious."

"Quit sulking, Deception, and stop the bxtchiness. It gets irritating quickly. Adra, just drop your foot on her head next time. Just make sure to restrain yourself so you don't crack her skull open. I've been itching to do it for some time, but have restrained myself from doing so out of kindness to Trevor and Truth. You're under no such obligations," Runealis sighed lightly as he padded into the room, briefly smiling gently at Lianna in his arms. He'd felt her movement and it was pretty amusing catching that glimpse of her blush. "I just remembered my dream thanks to our brief talk too, Adra. Thanks for remaining as helpful as you used to be. I couldn't figure out why I kept holding my breath in my sleep and it turns out it was a dream of being buried alive."

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:27 pm
Dantes_river

"eh... She's mostly gonna be annoyed that he didn't say anything to her." she mumbled, readjusting Rissa so she could hold her better.

"Right.... Sorry..." Sky mumbled, scratching his head before looking to the infant. "So you don't have a name for him, but do you have an idea of what you want it to mean?"

"Buried alive? By whom, the brotherhood?" Adra frowned, a little annoyed at the idea of his friend being buried.

Closing her eyes again, the faerie did her best to fall back to sleep.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:12 pm
Pure T0rture

Giving a brief shrug, the lycan gently set his fingertips against Truth's back and walked with her towards the living room. "Eh. Perhaps. C'mon. It sounds like there's a baby in the house."

"I'm glad you'll listen to reason unlike most. And no names for him as of yet, but I would like his name to be an extension of himself like how my parents named Shayde and me. Shayde was mischievous and yet so very sneaky like a shade can be. As for me, well, I was the child who would hang onto just about anything. Unfortunately for me, I let anger, hate and jealousy corrupt the knowledge I'd gained over time, but even then I didn't let go of all the things I was taught. Hagen is like a code word nowadays that encourages others to 'hang in there'. I've always had a lot of faith in things before I let negative emotions take over my actions. My faith has been found again since I found someone who pointed me back to my original path and I know I can't allow myself to be lost again now that someone depends on me for survival. It probably sounds weird that I actually used to be this nice, but it's true... That actually reminds me, I've heard rumors about Maso there having a little sister albeit I've never encountered her and Wataru won't admit to anything," Hagen responded in something of a hum as the baby stopped crying and opened his eyes appearing much like Shayde's eyes. As Hagen glanced back up at Sky, he flashed a gentle smile only to return to being serious when his son's hand popped him in the face. "I'm going to dread the day I teach him self-defense seeing as that already stings... He kind of looks like Shayde in the eye area, doesn't he? You want to hold him and see if you can pick up on his personality?"

"I think it may have been. One minute I was returning to the Brotherhood which was followed by a sharp pain in my back and the world growing dark. The next minute was of blurry images, a heavy feeling of exhaustion and someone saying "he's not coming back" followed by, I think the Master, saying to tie something to my wrist just in case. Then the world was dark again, even when my eyes were open. I was in a small space too considering I could touch all of the walls with barely any movement. No one could hear me though no matter how hard I beat on those walls... After trying to get out for some time, I just... I didn't like it, Adra. It wasn't like an isolation tank... I can handle an isolation tank, but this was different and I was more afraid of it than I was of dying from hypothermia," Runealis responded lowly, his thumb gently began rubbing against Lianna's thigh so as to try helping the faerie return to sleep. He didn't really want to disturb her rest just because he couldn't quite sleep in peace.

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:04 pm
Dantes_river

"yeah... definitely a baby..." Truth nodded as she walked into the room, quickly squaring in on Hagen and the little ball of adorable in his arms. "... and.... hagen...?" she mumbled, spacing out once again as she felt an unfamiliar energy coming off of Hagen, one she had trouble placing with the usually hostile ninja.

"sure, i'll hold him." Sky smiled, standing up so he could possibly walk around with the kid.

"pretty bad, isn't it?" Adra grimaced, recalling having had a similar experience once. "want me to ta-" he paused, raising an eyebrow to the faerie in his arms as a thought occurred to him. "how long has she been sleeping?" he mumbled, tucking his cigarette behind his ear as he watched Lianna carefully.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:26 pm
Pure T0rture

"Hagen? That's who the new presence with the infant is? It didn't feel like him at all," Lulu responded in a dumbfounded tone. His words got Sheik's brilliant blue and Watari's forest green eyes to flick open in unison, a knife having already been flicked out into their hands.

"Alright. Here we are. Just remember to cradle his neck with this hand like this and keep his weight supported with this arm. It's easy for babies to break their necks without the proper support," Hagen smiled lightly as he stood up carefully, keep the baby leaning up against his chest until he shifted Sky's arms into a certain position. Once he was in the proper position, the dark haired, golden eyed male carefully shifted the baby boy in his arms to where he could place him in Sky's arms. "Just don't be surprised if he up and slaps you, starts playing with the shadows or starts altering our dimension in some way, shape or form. He's starting to learn about his abilities already so I'm a little worried about his future and if the Brotherhood will try forcing him into the ninja assassin business after offing me. Um... If he starts crying again, here's what'll help calm him if not food or warm milk. It was my grandmother's music box, but she gave it to me before she died of illness and I didn't really think much of it until he pulled it out of the shadows. He really likes it." Glancing up at Truth and Lucian, he smiled a relatively nervous smile before giving a slight wave.

"Absolutely terrible," Runealis smiled lightly only to tilt his head slightly to the side at the unfinished question. How long had she been asleep? Hm... When was that again? "Since my copy returned to my body which was shortly after we brought Lulu back to the house. I've been in and out of sleep since then myself. I just got tired of waking up due to stopping myself breathing in my sleep when you returned with your injuries. Then again, I haven't felt like myself since then either. Why do you ask?"

Dantes_river
Crew

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Pure T0rture
Crew

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:52 am
Dantes_river

"sheik, Maso, not now..." truth drawled as she set Rissa down before she turned to her uncle and cousin. "He's not threatening us, so put those things away." She huffed, smacking them both upside the head.

"I'll be careful." Skylar chuckled as he cradled the baby. "You're right about his eyes... They're a lot like shayde's." he murmured, glancing up to Hagen.

The demon shook his head, flaming eyes going cold. "That's abut half a day.... I'd wake her up soon if she's not sick.." He murmured, glancing around to see the other girls were sleeping as well. "Guess all that fighting put the ladies to the test as far as energy goes." He chuckled, returning the cigarette to his lips.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games