Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:55 am
I follow my dreams,
You'd think they were Nightmares
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,
I'll be the next big thing!

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked up at Rose, "Houses, There is Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. Gryffindor, for the Brave, Ravenclaw, for the Witty, Hufflepuff, for the Loyal, and Slytherin, for the Cunning." She explained, thinking it over to make sure she got it right. When Hannah spoke to her, she looked over at her, "Yes, I'm very hungry.'' She sighed, tempted to look at the Lake, but decided not to. She didn't want to be disappointed again. Caitlin chewed her lip, zoning in and out of the conversation.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Company: Gracie, Hannah, Rose, and First Years.
Feelings: Excited, Nervous, Impatient.
Thoughts: Where is the Professor?
{(OOC:...)}

I can wait for that someday
If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 10:57 am
User Image

Elise Morgan ~ Rosemary Coulter

The two girls stayed silent for a while, trying to take everything in. They were both nervous and almost too afraid to talk to anyone. Finally Ellie piped up."So, you think we should actually try talking?" She asked Rose. "I mean if we don't do it now we probably never will and we will be alone the rest of the year" To Rose this sounded completely stupid but apparently Ellie saw this as the only logical option in the entire world.

"Well I guess" Rose said with a slight shrug. Elise smiled back at her with a nod.

"Okay then" Elise seemed to be ready to mug someone, rather then try to make friends with them. Rosemary gave her a strange look. Ellie walked to the nearest person and pretended to run into them. Rosemary shook her head. Elise may have been her best friend but sometimes she honestly worried about that girl. With that thought Rose walked towards Elise.

((OOC: Anyone who wants can respond. I really don't know how the "nearest person" is.))

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:00 am
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: ((Sorry I disappeared, I was entertaining house guests, but they’re almost gone now ><))

The daze Raiden was in ended abruptly when she realized where she was again. The crowds had once again swelled around her and the people she had been with had vanished. Oh no, she thought as she searched the crowd for her newly made friends. Her eyes darted back and forth until she caught sight of Caitlin who was talking to some other people once again.

“Hey,” Raiden called as she made her way over to her, “Sorry I didn’t even realize I spaced out so long.”

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:05 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie squealed as someone ran into her. Well more like tripped over her seeing as she was sitting on the ground. She fell onto her back and looked up at the girl that had hit her. "Well hello up there." She said with a smile at Rose and Elli.

OOC:...

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

Rose Hall
First Year - Unsorted
☆•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.¤

Rose looked curious. "They base it off your personality? Wow, that's kinda weird. How?" She flipped her hair over her shoulder. She had an urge to braid it while she waited, but she didn't want to seem like she was nervous. She totally was, but she didn't want to show it.

----------------------------------
State: Nervous, excited
OOC: ...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:11 am
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin looked up when someone nearly walked over her, but she moved in time to watch Gracie get stepped on. She crinkled her nose, "Oh, Sorry, We'll move." She said, getting out of the way of the two girls. Cait looked over at Raiden and smiled, Just who I was looking for.. She thought. The brunette stood up and brushed her cloak off. "Do you still have your soccer ball?" She asked with a hopeful smile. Caitlin was nearly bouncing up and down to play soccer. When the girl asked about how they sorted the kids, she nodded, from what she understood, the Hat could tell what your personality was.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Company: Gracie, Hannah, Rose, Raiden, and First Years.
Feelings: Excited, Nervous, Impatient.
Thoughts: Raiden!
{(OOC:To Lavi the Junior Bookman and Maiya Kajuji.)}

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:18 am
With a thousand lies
And a good disguise
Hit ‘em right between the eyes

MICHELLE CATLIN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Pureblood|||First Year|||

User Image User Image
Michelle looked up when Gracie was stepped on and the other girl asked about the sorting. "Well, you're sorted by a magical hat. They put it on your head and then it reads your mind. You can't hide anything from it." She shrugged. "But from what Vincent tells it will take you're opinion in to consideration." She ran a hand through her hair and turned her attention back to Ada.
User Image
OOC:...

When you walk away
Nothing more to say
See the lightning in your eyes
See ‘em running for their lives

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron had to make a mental note of everyone's names. He listened to each of the girls as they explained their family heritage. So, I'm the only one with two muggle parents, he thought, feeling a little homesick. When Hannah said the frog tasted like chocolate, he opened it and grabbed it before it could hop away. If she says it tastes like chocolate, than it has to, he assured himself. Then again, she also likes the taste of vomit. He closed his eyes as he popped it into his mouth and bit into it. Realizing it really does taste like chocolate, he opened his eyes slowly and continued to chew. "Hm, this is really good," he said right after swallowing the treat.

wearing

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Lavi the Junior Bookman

Shirtless Genius

5,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:29 am
User Image

Raiden Oakwood

First year // House: Unsorted // Muggleblood

Mood: Excited

OoC: (( ))

“Oh yeah! It’s right here,” Raiden held up the black and white ball to Caitlin. “Why? Are you thinking maybe that we could play until they get everything sorted out?” Maybe she was just eager to start a game of soccer, but at this moment there wasn’t much else to do aside from talk to the other students. What better ice breaker would there be than a friendly game of soccer?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:39 am
User Image

Elise Morgan ~ Rosemary Coulter

Elise gasped slightly. "Oh my goodness! Are you okay? I am so sorry!" She said to the girl she had "run in to". Rosemary laughed silently. Ellie could be absolutely ridiculous but she was one good actress. Rosemary rushed over to help the girls.

"Ellie, you really need to watch where you are going!" Rose scolded, which was a completely true statement. Ellie was a clutz, she ran into people all the time. "Do you need help up?" She asked the girl on the ground offering a hand.

The two girls attention quickly turned to the conversation around them. The rest of the group who it appeared was with the girl Ellie had tripped on. Sorting. Ellie couldn't possibly had been more excited to be sorted and Rose, she was just thinking about the hat. She began thinking about her father, about how he said the hat would have a hard time on her head.

"Oh you may not think I'm pretty,
But don't judge on what you see,
I'll eat myself if you can find
A smarter hat than me.

You can keep your bowlers black,
Your top hats sleek and tall,
For I'm the Hogwarts Sorting Hat
And I can cap them all.

There's nothing hidden in your head
The Sorting Hat can't see,
So try me on and I will tell you
Where you ought to be.

You might belong in Gryffindor,
Where dwell the brave at heart,
Their daring, nerve, and chivalry
Set Gryffindors apart;

You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true
And unafraid of toil;

Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
if you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;

Or perhaps in Slytherin
You'll make your real friends,
Those cunning folks use any means
To achieve their ends.

So put me on! Don't be afraid!
And don't get in a flap!
You're in safe hands (though I have none)
For I'm a Thinking Cap!"

Rose muttered. The hats song is something her father talked about often. It apparently changed every year but this seemed to be the one her father always recited. After a few moments she realized she had actually said it out loud from the look on Elise's face. "Oops" She said with a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of her head, clearly embarrassed.

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:44 am
I follow my dreams,
The way the scream!
I make 'em believe
Someday, Someday,

cαιтℓιη εηgεℓs

User Image

Wand

—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Wise

Caitlin nodded eagerly, she really wanted to play soccer. She looked around, her eyes landing on Cameron. He was a muggleborn, right? She walked towards him,"Cameron, do you wanna play soccer?" She asked, looking at him expectantly. Caitlin then looked at Gracie, "Can you play soccer too?" She asked, looking hopeful. They could have at least a 3v3 if people wanted to play. Caitlin looked around, trying to figure out the boundries and goals.
Wearing
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
Company: Gracie, Hannah, Rose, Cameron, Raiden.
Feelings: Excited, Happy.
Thoughts: Soccer!!!
{(OOC:...)}

If that someday,
It is Comeday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:52 am
Picture perfect, that's what it seems
They've got this whole thing figured out,
We'll leave this place behind, doesn't that feel right?
Picture perfect, it's picture perfect

GRACIE MCHALEN

Wearing

|||Unsorted|||Half blood|||First Year|||

User Image
Gracie laughed taking the other girls hand and getting to her feet. She smiled when the girl recited the hats song. "I enjoy that one." She said. "Its the one my mother told me too." She glanced at Caitlin when she asked about the game and shrugged. "Never played. Lets do it" She smiled widely and looked at Elli and both Rose's "You wanna play too?" She asked.

OOC: Copied the wrong format xD

The days are fading
Like they're one in the same
Picture perfect doesn't mean much to me

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:57 am

Cameron Rowley
First Year: Unsorted

User Image
If I Was Your Boyfriend..
I'd never let you go.

Cameron shifted his eyes from Hannah to the direction which he heard his name. His eyes lit up when he was invited to play soccer. It was a muggle sport! Not his favorite one, that was basketball, but still a very fun game. "Yeah, I'll play!" he exclaimed, happy that a couple of students were trying to organize a game.

wearing

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:59 am
User Image

Richard Drage
First Year - Unsorted
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—

Rick had been busy talking to Lore and Daisy, but his eyes strayed over to another girl who seemed to be standing by herself. No one else seemed to notice her, and he felt a bit of sympathy. Yeah, invisible feeling right there, he thought. He held up a hand to the other two girls, begging their pardon for a moment, and walked over. "Um, hi. You seem to be rather quiet. What's your name?" He then mentally kicked himself, realizing he sounded like an idiot. "My name's Rick, by the way."

State: Quiet, though curious
OOC: ...

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games