Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yuri Lovers Escape

Back to Guilds

Here The Female Gender May Rp, Hook Up, Enjoy Chatting With Other Girls And Share Our Common Interests. 

Tags: Yuri, Match Making, Hook Up, Chatting, Yuri Rp's 

Reply Role Play's
Lethal Love. ((S/F)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 7:55 am
Dr. Kevin Rawlings

User Image

Kevin was sitting in his cell when he felt Sirrah open the bond and was shocked to find her locked in an embrace, complete with body grabbing, with Nina. He grinned and cheered out loud, the guards quickly rushing out of the room and away from the clearly insane man in the dungeon. Yes! Holy hell, this is too hot. Okay, I just hope she doesn't figure out about your skin Sirry. You would be a mess! He suddenly probbed deeper into her mind and grinned at finding that she actually liked this. Oh my dear Mrs. Pervy Doc, you aren't so innocent yourself, now are you? Okay babe, do something fun, like bite her neck. Do it! I'm that little devil on your shoulder telling you to do it! Feel compelled to obey the pervy devil! Bite her good! He told her happily.

Suddenly a small piece of the fantasy he had been thinking about before she had reached out to him slipped through, and he blushed as he knew she saw herself and Nina lying on a beach on an island, Nina clearly on top of his fiance and using their infamous handcuffs as she bit her neck to provoke a soft moan. Uhhh.... Oops... Ummm, that wasn't supposed to happen. Sorry Sirrah.... He mumbled and blushed harder.

:I have to watch people die everyday, but that just makes the ones I save that much more special:  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah smiled slightly and blushed at Kevin's words, kissing across Nina's jaw and down to a spot on her neck that looked particularly sensitive. She was about to bite the area according to Kevin's suggestions when the unbidden image came through the link. She gasped softly and blushed even darker, then had to bite back a laugh. 'Kevin, you pervert! That would never happen.' She smirked and followed through with biting Nina gently.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:13 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina suddenly felt Sirrah bite her neck and her mouth parted to let out a semi-loud moan, blushing as her body trembled slightly. "Aahhaa.."

She traced her fingertips down Sirrah's back lightly, her skin barely touching hers, and she felt the taller woman tremble heavily, arch her back, and heard a very noticable whimper. Nina didn't expect her own body to suddenly react to the sounds and motions by wanting more. She tried to keep her focus on the fact that this was to mess with Shadow's mind, and that Yuri would most likely not approve of this, plus her rational mind was telling her over and over again that Sirrah was her sister.

...Now go and screw yourself.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:19 am
User Image
Dr. Sirrah Tayashi

"Love is like the wind..."

Sirrah tried to control her reactions, but Nina's fingers happened to brush very gently against one of her more sensitive spots. She already had sensitive skin, but when those areas were touched... She just lost any control she might have had. Her back arched, her body shook, and a very soft whimper slipped past her lips. She blushed and wished there was some way to play it off without revealing to Shadow that this was all an act, but there wasn't, so she just kept holding on to Nina and nipping her occasionally.

"You can't see it, but you can feel it's there."

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:24 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow felt the same reaction to the two women as he had the day before; annoyance that they were touching each other, and confusion as to why Sirrah had switched so quickly from loving Kevin to loving Nina. The annoyance won out and he crossed over to yank them apart and slam the door in the faces of the surprised guards.

"I thought I made it clear yesterday that you two are mine...." he hissed, chaining them down beside each other and picking up his whip, pausing for a moment, trying to decide which girl to start in on.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:29 am
Nina Selidat

User Image

Hola Gringo...

Nina was shocked to find herself partially pissed that Shadow had pulled them apart before she could do more, and tried to push the sudden ideas that had entered her mind unwanted away. She glared at him and yelled, "Hey! What gives bastardo?! I was about to really get into it! Madre de Dios, didn't your Madre teach you that you don't interupt people having sex?!"

...Now go and screw yourself.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 8:33 am
User Image
Shadow Knight Ryuu

Shadow hissed at Nina and brought the whip down toward her chest, but found himself thwarted by Sirrah thrusting out her arm. The whip curled around the limb and she jerked back hard enough to yank the whip from his grasp. She smirked at him, making his blood boil, and held the whip out of his reach.

"You little b***h! Give that back!" he snarled.

"C'mon, little dragon! You want it? Work for it!" she taunted him further.

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:31 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

They don't understand us...

Harmony slowly stirred, groaning as her body felt both hot and frozen, and shivered heavily as she muttered, "Endomiea, please... I'm cold..." And opened her eyes to see Lizzy looking down at her. "Lizzy? Why do I hurt so much?" She asked and slowly reached her left hand up to touch her neck.

She felt a large portion of cloth wrapping her neck tightly, and slowly, painfully, sat up. She panted as she sat against the head board, slowly removing the bandages as her stiff and pain racked body would allow. When it was finally exposed, she reached up again and felt her fingertips brush against forming scars, tears suddenly stinging in her eyes. Harmony kept her left hend on her neck and moved her right hand down to her waist, feeing very prominent scars there. "Lizzy, what happened to me?" she asked in a horrified whipser, her hands holding her wounds.

...And perhaps they never will.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene
"I know that a life without love..."

Lizzy felt her smile fade at Harmony's question and sat next to her, carefully taking her lover in her arms. "You don't remember anything, sweetheart?" she asked gently.

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:39 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony gave her a small shake of her head, the motion hurting her neck. "No. I can't remember anything after Sahiel coming into the room. I was drugged. I don't know anything about what happened. Please Lizzy, tell me." She begged, wondering how she could have gotten such deep wounds on her waist and why she was in Lina's spare clothes.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy trembled slightly. She didn't want to be the one to tell Harmony, but she would since her lover had asked. She stroked the girl's hair gently for a moment, then spoke. "He tried to rape you. The fool thought that if he got you pregnant, he would be putting himself in line for the throne. He obviously... wasn't gentle with you. You have several talon and bite marks, my love. A few of them will scar. But Tobias saved you before Sahiel could actually... do it. He and Lina brought you here, to the Rune Rock Waystation. We've been here for about eleven days."

Lizzy nearly cried when she remembered how close Harmony had come to dying, several times. "You almost succumbed to the poison. But then, for some reason we couldn't explain, your condition improved, and is still improving, even though you might still be sick for awhile."

"...is no life at all."

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 9:57 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony felt completely horrified at Lizzy explanation, suddenly clinging to her tightly and crying. She couldn't believe what he had done to her, and even though he had failed and she couldn't remember any of it, what he had tried to do to her. Harmony felt violated, filthy, and hated herself for doing what Tobias had told her not to do. She sinply cried against Lizzy for a few minutes before looking up at her and saying in a strangled voice, her eyes a startling grey with green flecks, "I will kill him for this. For me and you and Ash. He will die screaming, I swore to Ash he would."

Harmony forced her body to move and she stood, her balance completely off and her legs trembling from trying to support her weight. She slowly moved around, panting and stopping frequently to catch her breath and pant, her eyes still the grey and green. She looked around to see Jordencoming down the stairs and watching her in shock. "Don't try to stop me Jorden. I need to kill him. He tried to... That b*****d was fully willing to scar me, get me pregnant, and possibly let me die from poison. He will die, and I will do it." She told him fiercly.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:00 am
User Image
Jorden Gregory Ariake

I want to find something I've wanted all along...

Jorden just looked at his sister for a moment, then drew her gently into a hug and nodded. "I understand. I understand that you have to do this yourself. But you aren't going alone to the castle. I'm coming with you. And I'm sure Lizzy doesn't want to stay behind either. And of course, Tobias and Melina will want to come to protect you." He pulled back a bit and touched his sister's face gently. "Are you sure you're ready now, Harmony?"

Somewhere I belong...

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:08 am
Harmony Nichole Ariake

User Image

Harmony nodded to him, still struggling to stand on her own. "Hai. I am. I want him to be in so much agony." She told him and tried to stand on her own, and almost hit the floor before she felt Lizzy catch her. "Arigato Lizzy-chan." She told her and stood against her lover, leaning down to kiss her lips softly, enjoying the feeling that she had been without for weeks. "We both owe Ashika-chan our lives." She muttered.

Feral Fallen

Captain

Offensive Kitty

16,250 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Timing 500

Dreaming_Drifter

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 am
User Image
Elizabeth Greene

Lizzy was glad that she'd managed to catch Harmony, and kissed her lover back. She frowned slightly in confusion at her words. "What do you mean, we owe Ash our lives, honey?"

"...is no life at all."

Role Play's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games